Aloof Cloud (Hitman Reborn Fa...

By YeunYuuki

Fujisaki Miku a mafioso. Quite an amusing character that meets the 10th generation. Will she be able to grab... More

Aloof Cloud (Hitman Reborn Fanfiction)
Encounter
Bonds
A letter
Yeah... He is an Idiot..
Varia
Author's note
Vampire/Skylark
Spending time with a Vampire or was it Skylark?

Fighting a pineapple haired brat

407 12 1
By YeunYuuki

Miku: (PoV) 

So.. Here i am.. Fighting off a pineapple haired lunatic who wants to destroy the Mafia. *sigh*... What a troublesome guy.... Whatever ... Let's get this over with ...  "Hey. Would you quit that Illusions of yours.. Its making me pissed." I said . "Oyaa? Don't you like Sakura Trees?" he asked. " Tsk! I Don't Favor them you crazy Illusion Maker! " I said in a firm voice while dogging his attacks. His trident manage to scratch my left cheek making blood drip. " Tricky aren't you. " I said to him, He just chuckled. " Kufufufu.. I might just enjoy myself." He said. Just then i charged at him and was about to hit him when the door flew open and revealed Hayato-kun and.. K-Kyoya!?! I stopped automatically in my tracks and looked back at them. "K-Kyoya!! " I yelled. " Miku-san! " "Miku!!" Hayato-kun and Tsuna shouted together. I looked back at my opponent and saw nothing. But then after i felt an impact at my side. I flew back, towards the concrete wall, which literally collapsed when i crashed. 'O-Owww! T-That cheeky! O-oww!!! ' 

Tsuna: (PoV)

"Miku!!!" I yelled. ' Oh no! Is she Okay!?! W-What will.. I do!!?!! ' I was already panicking, I don't know what to do. I decided  to run towards her when...

Hayato: (PoV)

"OI!!! Miku!!!" I yelled. ' Tsk! D-Damn! Is she okay!? Did she survive the impact?! T-That was strong to cause that big of a hole! Tsk...!! ' I saw the Tenth about to run towards her when Hibari..

Kyoya: (PoV)

 "Kufufufu.. I might just enjoy myself." A voice  said. Then the herbivore kicked the door, it flew open and i saw Miku. She was charging towards my prey but then she stopped in her tracks and looked back at us. "K-Kyoya!!" She yelled. " Miku-san! " "Miku!!" The two herbivore shouted together at her. She looked back at my prey and saw nothing. But then after I saw my prey land a hit to her side, She flew back, towards the concrete wall, which literally collapsed when She crashed. ' How dare he... Hurt... A Disciplinary Committee member.. And Namimori Middle Student. I'll bite him to death' I saw the brown haired herbivore about to run towardsMy herbivore Miku. But i charged towards the Pineapple haired Illusionist. 

Tsuna: (PoV)

"H-Hibari-san?.." "Oi! Tsuna! Aren't you going to check Miku?" Reborn said. "A-AH!" I said remembering to look if Miku was fine. I dashed towards the wall she just crashed in with Gokudera-kun to find her body laid lifeless on the ground. My eyes grew wide. "M-Miku..?" "O-Oi! H-Hang in there!" Gokudera-kun shouted.  I looked back and saw Hibari-san fighting Rokudo Mukuro. I helped Gokudera-kun carry Miku towards Bianchi and Fuuta and laid her there. After A few more minutes it was finally over. Hibari-san managed to defeat Mukuro! But then Mukuro shot himself. I felt something was strange when Bianchi stood up and tried to attack Gokudera-kun. "Gokudera-kun! Watch out! " I yelled. "Mukuro!" Gokudera-kun shouted when we saw the mismatched eyes. A new battle started and Mukuro managed to control not only Bianchi's body but also Gokudera-kun's, Chikusa's and Ken's. "Kufufufufu. You'll die at my hands Vongola Tenth. " he said. Then all four of them collapsed on the floor. "Don't put your guard down Tsuna!" Reborn said. I looked back and saw Hibari-san stand up, And saw Biachi's body next to him, in her hand was the trident. And there was a cut on Hibari-san's cheek. I was scratched form head to toe by his attacks. "I-Itai!!" I shouted. "Kufufufufu... This body is strong indeed.. " He said the Hibari-san's body collapsed. "K-Kyoya..!" I heard a voice. I looked back to see Miku sitting up. "Miku! Are you alrig-" I said but then my voice faded when i saw mismatched eyes. " T-Tsuna?.. A-Are you alright?.. I-Its like.. You've seen.. a ghost.." She said. Then her eyes returned to their natural color. "W-What?What was that!?" She said. "Oyaa.. It seems i can only get to your mind... Miku-chan.. Though it seems i can't control it.. Wonder why?.." Mukuro said in his normal body. I stood stiff there until i felt an impact on my face. "OWWW!!" I yelled. "Oi. Tsuna! Look up there!" Reborn said. "E-EH?" I said  and did what i was told, And looked up. "W-What!?....... Is That!?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
619K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
969K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...