Werewolf Contests

By werewolf

Weave wolf lore stories with our prompts and contests. More

Alpha Awards 2023 - closed
Wolves After Dark (CLOSED)
Wattpad Witching Hour
Winter Wolf Wonderland (CLOSED)
New Beginnings... April Wolves
New Beginnings- Winners!
July Wolves: Top Summer Reads (CLOSED)
Just Write It #OneMore
-·=»❂«=·- ₮ⱧɆ ₣ɄⱠⱠ ₥ØØ₦ -·=»❂«=·- (closed)

May Wolves: Seize The Moment (CLOSED)

1.4K 56 164
By werewolf

This contest is now closed.

The winning entries can be found here.

*

Welcome to our brand new contest, May Wolves: Seize The Moment!

Life is a series of snapshots, moments that come and go. But certain moments are vivid and memorable, and none more so than for werewolves. This month, your task is to write a microfiction (an extremely short piece) based on any one of our prompts.

*

R U L E S

Your entry should be around 200-300 words.

Werewolf is the primary genre of your entry. Secondary genres (e.g. Action / Mystery / Romance) are acceptable too.

Submit your entry in the comment section below. Only one entry allowed per user. Entries posted elsewhere will not be accepted; they must be in the form of comments in this chapter.

The deadline is 31st May. Late entries will not be accepted.

You must use one of the following prompts below:

*

P R O M P T S

Choose any one of these:

Write a flash-fiction about the moment you discover a family secret that's been kept from you your whole life-your family are werewolves, and so are you.

Write a flash-fiction about the moment you meet your mate-the first meeting, the first words exchanged (if any), and the first feelings evoked within you.

Write a flash-fiction about the moment you shift for the first time-a changed appearance, a flash of freedom, and everything new that runs through you.

*

P R I Z E S

Winners will receive a promotion on our main page to ~40'000 followers. The winning entries will also be featured in a chapter of The World of Werewolves.

*

Good luck & happy writing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
273K 6.3K 59
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...