After Midnight

By ReeechBeeetch

That almost perfect summer - sneaking out the car, a first kiss underneath the stars... and an abrupt end tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Author's Note

324 5 6
By ReeechBeeetch

Thank you for your support, Wattpad writers and readers!

I'm so excited to present you a preview of my new novella, After Midnight, which is currently available on Buqo. Buqo is a Filipino bookstore, newsstand and reader in one app, available on both iOS and Android. You can also access it via buqo.ph.

I hope you enjoyed the excerpt! I haven't finished a manuscript for a while now, especially with a main character so unlike the others I've created before, so ending After Midnight was a real accomplishment for me.

Special thanks to Buqo for sponsoring the #buqosteamyreads class, Mina V. Esguerra, our author-mentor-cheerleader for leading it, and my other classmates for cheering me on, even if I finisheda my entry months after the deadline.

Love, Audrine

PS: Don't you just love my book cover?
PPS: Chapter 2 is up here on Wattpad!

Talk to me on Twitter: ReeechBeeetch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
788K 20.8K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
1.5M 99.3K 191
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...