Boarding School for the Broke...

By Undead_Wonderland

When Frank Iero is sent to a boarding school to 'fix' himself of being bisexual, he is shoved into the face o... More

Boarding School for the Broken (Frerard/MCR)
1
2
3
5
6
7

4

3.5K 94 282
By Undead_Wonderland

A/N So I'm fucking stupid. I've just noticed how the titles are ' day' one two three blah blah blah. I'm going o fix that because it doesn't go with the story due to time skips. Please excuse my stupidity and enjoy the story. much love. Xxx

Also, warning for any religious people who may be offended, In this chapter there is reference to the Bible which is most likely inaccurate. If you take offence I apologise and the words I write are merely for the purpose of the story. Proceed with caution.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard's next to me. Shirtless. Umm, I cannot fucking remember anything past getting back to the room and falling asleep.

I look down at myself groggily. The sheet's of Gerard's bed are wrapped,low-hanging, on my hips. Peeking out from under that, my leg hangs off the side of the built-for-one-person bed. You can see my thigh and now I'm scared.

I swear to God.

Gerard's still fast asleep so I slip out of his bed, catching sight of an empty bottle of whiskey beside the ladder to my bed. That explains a lot. But also not at all.

Once I stand I take note of my almost fully nakedness. I'm still wearing my right sock. Well, at least I'm not the wobbly one...

I look around, grabbing my jeans and shirt and excetera off the floor to put them in the heap of dirty clothes Gerard and I have constructed.

" Frank?" Gerard's voice says, still thick with sleep. I whip around, before realising he can definitely see my dick. I quickly slap a hand over the spoken of.

Gerard gulps and flickers his eyes back up to my face. I can feel my face flush, reaching to the tips of my ears. I stutter at stumble behind a dresser, making sure I'm covered.

"....my ass hurts." He murmurs, his own face turning crimson. I clear my throat, rubbing my hand over my face. Oh, stubble. I need to shave.

Nah.

" Fuck...did we?" I say.

" well, we're both naked and my ass hurts. I take that as a yes." He grumbles, pulling the sheets off himself. I immediately look down, focusing my attention on the dresser top.

" Oh cmon, You fucked me, and now you're shy?" He scoffs. I grumble, my face flushing even farther. He stands and walks over. Gerard puts his hands on my hips and pulls me to him.

" See? Not so difficult is it?" He says, leaning back slightly, but keeping his hips foreword. I glare at him and take his hands off my hips.

" Fuck you."

" You already did that, it's my turn." He replies, smirking lazily at me. I narrow my eyes at him, nostrils flaring.

" I'll be damned if you fuck me. No thanks." I seethe through clenched teeth. He chuckles, leaning against the wall.

" Your ass ain't too bad, by the way. Quite perky." He says, raking his eyes over me. I scoff.

" Shut the Hell up before I go get Mr. Hailen to teach you about how being gay is a sin and to call you a faggot quite openly." I growl, pulling on a pair of clean boxers. I ignore his booing and continue on with a pair of loose fitting jeans and a black belt.

" That reminds me, we have that first period today." He says looking at my illegal tattoos that I got at a rather shady place. I roll my eyes and groan.

" Can you stop checking me out please?" I grumble, pulling on a black button up. He watches me button up the shirt. I slap his chest and push him back against the wall.

" I said stop," I hiss, glaring up at him. He hums, stretching out his hands from under me pinning his wrists against the wall.

" Remind you of anything?" He coos, pushing his hips up slightly. I grimace and back away from him.

" That was a one time...thing okay. I was drunk. So were you." I turn to the mirror. Fucking sex hair.

That's ironic.

Shut up...

I start brushing it down before shaking it back out. I turn back to Gerard who is pouting, and still naked.

" I like your sex hair." He whines, rolling around against the wall. He still has his sex hair. I hiss slightly and ruffle his hair, making it lay down some and changing it from the hair tangled from my hands.

He bites his lip and smirks at me.

" Put on some fucking clothes, class is in a few minutes." I grumble, Gerard trudges over and pulled a black shirt on, after that came navy blue boxers and tight jeans. I tilt my head to both sides, cracking my neck. Gerard decided to keep eye contact with me as he wriggles his hips to pull on the jeans.

I suck my teeth and look away. He puts his belt on and I pull on a pair of boots. They make me a little taller, and Gerard notices.

" Woah, wearing your lying shoes, eh?" He chuckles, then I get to laugh at his legs as they shake when he straightens up. He blushes and shoots a glare at me.

" 'S your fault..." He grumbles, tugging on a pair of shoes. I laugh again.

" I don't remember a protest." Then I catch sight of a rather obnoxious mark on his jawline. My eyes widen and I rush over to the mirror to check me. Fuck! This thing is definitely not to be hidden. Fuck... Ah! Maybe Cat has like, coverup or something.

" Gerard, look at your jaw." I groan, pulling out my phone and texting Cat.

Frnk~Oi! Please tell me you have like, coverup or something!

Cat=•= What? Why?

Frnk~ I erm, have a mark I need to cover.

Cat=•= Frankie you horny bastard! Was it Gee?

Frnk~ No just, tell me you do.

Cat=•= it was Gerard. Sorry man, no. They took it from me the first day:(

Frnk~ Fuck...

" what? Oh, FUCK!" He yelps once catching sight of it. I nod and tap on the mark on my neck. Gerard's eyes widen and his mouth twitches into a small smirk.

" Alright umm, lets just...just go." I mumble walking out of the door. Gerard follows close behind as we walk up to the 'Homosexual Adjustment' classroom. I rest my hand on my neck, covering the mark. Gerard does the same, pretending to scratch behind his ear but rests his hand so his palm over his jaw.

We both shuffle quickly to the back, avoiding eye contact with everyone. Cat sits in the back, waving Gerard and I over. I sit in the desk beside her, Gerard beside me. Her once purple hair dyed back to black by force.

Literally, her skin was stained with black for weeks.

She smirks at us and peels my hand away from my neck and sucks in a loud giggle. Gerard and I glare at her and I smack my hand back to my neck.

" Great job, Gee!" She snorts quietly, a huge stupid grin on her face. I roll my eyes and pull off Gerard's hand.

Her eyes widen and she makes a 'not bad' face and nods." Frank wins."

Gerard grumbles quietly. Then Mr. Hailen calls the class' attention to the board.

" Hello everyone. Today, we are focusing on subsection b, paragraph 24 of the Bible's thoughts on homosexuals. Now, as we went over yesterday it says ' A man shall not lay with another man as he would a woman.' As there is nothing on lesbians, we will just assume that it goes both ways-"

" But Sir, if we are going off the Bible's words, then shouldn't that mean God has no opinion on the matter of Lesbians?" Cat's hand shoots up, interrupting him. He glares at her and the class snickers.

" No. And this is my classroom, students will speak only when spoken to." He seethes, before looking back over the class. Then I raise my hand.

" Mr. Iero?" He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. I smirk.

" Well Sir, Mr. Hailen, Sir, who are you to say what God does and doesn't care about?" I say, cocking my eyebrow at him. The corner of his mouth twitches and he looks at me with eyes darkening with impatience.

" Frank, you are not to question my, or God's authority. If you and Ms. Benit continue to interrupt my teachings, I will send you to the correctional office." He scoffs curtly. Cat and I roll our eyes, slumping back down in our seats.

" As I was about to say, what can we interpret from the Bible's words?" Mr. Hailen continues. He glances around expectantly at the students, obviously thinking somebody will raise their hand.

Soon, Erin, another guy in my grade who's not too bad, raises his hand with a bored expression. Mr. Hailen points to him with a hum.

" It means guys shouldn't fuck. Can we leave now?" He grumbles, blinking at Mr. Hailen irritably. Mr. Hailen's face reddens.

" Watch your foul language! I assign you homework to read the whole chapter on gays by tomorrow." He growls, pointing a finger at Erin. Erin's face contorts into a scowl.

" That's-"

" Completely needed. We can infer that a man should not place things where they don't belong. Men and women are put together by God to bare children. Men and men or women and women cannot do that." Gerard raises his hand. Mr. Hailen gestures to him.

" Then why can women be infertile and men be unable to fertilise?" He sneers, looking at Mr. Hailen with a furious expression.

" Detention, to you Mr. Way. And you have a bruise on your jaw, did a fellow classmate give you that? Perhaps somebody has decided to teach you a lesson on being an abomination?" Mr. Hailen smirks at Gerard and my blood begins boiling. The whole class looks at Mr. Hailen with faces of rage. I slam my hands against my desk and stand up.

" No! You asshole and your irrational Bible need to be taught a lesson! You are teaching us that being Gay or anything other the straight is a choice! That is not true! You're fucking stupid! If it's a choice then go watch some gay porn and try, really try to get aroused, then come back in here and tell me that this shit is a god damned choice! You abominable twat!" I shout, throwing my arms out and kicking out my chair. Mr. Hailen looks absolutely horrified and enraged.

" Detention! Detention to you and Catherine! And you Erin! All of you! Detention! And Mr. Iero I expect you to be in the correctional office in less then 5 minutes or I will personally put the fear of God in you!" He roars, face turning purple and making wild gestures to the door and such. I scoff and storm out of the room and down the hall to the staircase.

I stomp all the way up to the correctional room and whirl open the door.

Ms. Acusin looks up, bewildered and mid shuffle of a stack of papers.

• • •

After a long call, a lot of talk on my 'behavioural problems', and a very loud and long screaming match, I was dismissed back to my room. It's a Saturday, so my only class was the Gay is Nay class. Gerard was still out, I'm guessing getting lunch.

I sat on the floor, my knees pulls to my chest and my arms folded on top of them. I rest my chin on my arms. I try to ignore the tears streaking down my face. The door creaks open, revealing a sympathetic looking Cat. I sniffle and wave her in.

" Oh, Frankie, what's wrong? " She scampers over and puts her arms around me. I whimper softly and lay my head on her chest. Cat rubs circles in my back, shushing me quietly. I make a choked noise and let myself cry in her shirt.

" He re-reminds me of m-my Dad..." I whine. She bites her lip, twisting my hair between her fingers.

"...Frank what did your Dad do?" She murmurs, I twitch and shake my head.

" No....Noo..." I whimper. Cat sighs, curling her legs up.

" Oh alright, but you're going to have to tell me sometime," She sighs, wiping tears from my face. I cough, shaking in her arms.

" Frankie, please calm down. Just tell me what he did." Cat murmurs pleadingly. I whimper slightly.

" Okay but you can't say anything. T-to anyone." I hiccup. Cat nods her head furiously. I heave a deep breath.

" He-" I was about to say the thing when the door swung open. Gerard pokes his head in, a weak smile on his face.

We all stare at each other for a moment in an awkward silence.

" I can eem, come back later when you two are done practicing Mr. Hailen's teachings." He clears his throat. I spring up and grab him by the collar. He chokes as I yank him back through the door.

" Do NOT fuck with me right now. Okay, asshole?" I bellow, slamming him against the door angrily. Cat seems frozen out of the corner of my eye. Gerard looks at her with a ' Dude help' look on his face.

" Woah, Frank I was just joki-" Gerard begins stammering, I press him against the wall harder.

" Shut the fuck up. Last night, never fucking happened, okay? Because I never would have even thought about fucking your sorry-whore ass if I was sober. So drop it, or I will drop you in a bloody river, agreed?" I seethe, pushing off of him and jabbing my finger in his chest. There's a flash of hurt in his eyes, but there's to much rage in me to care.

" Okay Frank. I'm s-sorry. I won't mention it a-again." He whimpers, looking at me with scared eyes. Cat grabs my arm and pulls me off him.

" Frank, stop it. You're going to make the poor boy cry," she hisses, keeping a tight hold on my shoulders. I huff, forcefully wiping off angry/sad tears off my cheeks and nodding. Cat lets me go and walks over to Gerard.

He's still frozen against the back of the door. Shoulders tense and hands up in surrender. Cat lays her hand on his shoulder and guides him away from the door. I can't hear what they're saying, so I just lay on Gerard's bed and curl up facing the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I really do apologise for anything that offended anyone. But in all honesty this is my story and what happens in it is my choice.

Yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 54 13
[this story is triggering it involves: suicide, self harm, and cringy af sorry] Frank Iero is starting at a new school in high school, doesn't that s...
25.8K 1K 30
After certain events that lead Frank in the hospital, he thinks he's never, ever going to be happy ever again. He knew this long ago, but his naive s...
1.2K 48 17
The Way brothers kill for a living. They're both trained assassin's that kill all kind of criminals and, although they do actually murder, they justi...
176K 10.3K 39
Gerard way and Frank Iero have always passed each other in the hallway but never spoke a word to one another. They are both alike in many ways. Both...