Sincerely, Me [A Park Jimin F...

_som1actually_

....It's about time I confess, to wither myself away from the lies I've been feeding my heart. This burden ha... Еще

Sincerely, Me - Chapter One
Sincerely, Me - Chapter Two
Sincerely, Me - Chapter Three
Sincerely, Me - Chapter Four
Sincerely, Me - Chapter Five
Sincerely, Me - Chapter Seven

Sincerely, Me - Chapter Six

8 1 1
_som1actually_

I love Yoongi sm❤️
******************************************

Dear whomever may read this,

Well I'm back...again. Some crazy shit was happening. I had to go on a 'fake' date with Jimin to meet his father. He sort of scares me to be honest. Aside from that, Jimin is supposed to ask one of his friends I guess about the Zealots? Because apparently his friend is a part of it I guess? But it's not my business. That's all I could get out of Jimin. I attempted to match the different puzzle pieces but they just wouldn't fit. Should I be careful? Extra cautious at all times? I'm not sure why but I feel like something bad is going to happen soon. I don't know maybe I'm overthinking it.

My parents have been gone for two days now and believe it or not I was worried. Did they leave me? Am I all alone now? My emotions are everywhere, I'm confused with everything. I don't know what to do. I haven't heard from Jimin since that night we went out. I mean that's a good thing on my side I guess. Well it's time to wrap this up. Until next time.

Sincerely,
Me

Somi's POV

I was beyond confused at this point. Who are the Zealots? And who is Agust D? Do I know him? Does he go to our school. I guess it isn't any of my business but Jimin was the one who wanted me to go to dinner with him and his father. It was obvious he was skeptical with his father anyway. He knew there was more to dinner than just eating. So does it make this my business too? I don't know anymore.

I took a hot shower and put on a lazy outfit for school. I really did not want to go to school. I'd skip but that's not really my style. Unfortunately this long weekend came to an end.

I mean I guess you could say it was a semi-cute outfit. All I care about is that it is comfy. I brushed my teeth and hair and went downstairs to make myself a bagel. It was so quiet, I hated it.

There was a note on the counter it read:

We'll be back next weekend sweetheart. We love you <3 -Mom

Yeah right...I thought to myself and scoffed as I crinkled up the note and threw it away. Why do I have to have such a fucked up family. It's pathetic. No wonder people give me shit, it's embarrassing. After eating my bagel my phone buzzed.

Sweetheart: I'm here baby <3

I smiled to myself.

Me: Okay coming~

I grabbed my bag and scurried out the door, locking it behind me. The windows were rolled down and I saw Jackson give me a wink. I blushed and got into the car. Only I noticed another girl in the back.

"Who's this?" I asked kindly, looking at the girl. She was beautiful. She greeted me politely and I did the same.

"This is Rosé, one of my good friends. She just transferred schools." Jackson informed and I smiled at him.

"Is that so? Well I'm Somi, nice to meet you Rosé!" I said giving the girl a closed eye smile. And so we took off. Thank god I don't have to walk to school anymore. I can actually sleep in an extra ten minutes.

We pulled up to the school and parked. It was no surprise seeing Jimin and girls surrounding his car. Clearly he was flirting with them, all of them. Disgusting...I thought to myself. I got out of the car and so did the other two. I put my hair to the side and braided it messily.

We all began to walk in, Jackson intertwining his fingers with mine. I smiled at him and blushed. He's so cute. I thought to myself.

It was Monday which means I have dance class seventh period. I have dance classes every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It's my favorite class because I love dancing.

Jackson kissed me goodbye as we parted ways heading to our lockers. I shoved my bag in the space given and grabbed my folders and textbooks. I better not run into anyone this time I swear to god.

I sighed as I wondered off to class when my friend Hana approached me. We have the first class together.

"Somi guess what?!" She exclaimed running up to me excitedly. I raised a brow and looked up at her.

"What?" I asked curiously. I haven't seen her this happy since the day she got a new cat.

"Taehyung asked me to be his girlfriend!" Hana said jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes and held a hand to my head. You've got to be kidding me! Why him of all people?!

"Oh dear god..." I whispered to myself under my breath. "Please just be careful Hana, you know how Bangtan can be."

"Somi, I know. Please calm down. Taehyung's actually a pretty great guy." Hana informed which I didn't believe for a second. Everyone knows Bangtan are the playboys of the school. The only one proven loyal is Hoseok, or J-Hope as he likes to be called. Hell he's almost pure sunshine if you excluded the fact he smokes hella weed.

"Fine. If anything happens you better let me know so I can kick his ass." I replied smiling at my friend as we came upon the classroom.

"Will do." She laughed back. Everyone was talking and hanging around the class until the bell rang. This class was one of my favorites mainly because one, there's no Jimin, two, everyone usually behaves, and lastly three...we actually have a decent teacher who we can joke around with.

"Good morning everybody!" Our teacher Mrs. Rhee exclaimed. Everyone greeted her back happily. In my opinion she's my favorite teacher. "Today we will be watching a movie because this class seemed to finish the chapter pretty quickly. You can move around and snacks and drinks are allowed if you brought them. No alcohol or edibles though." She winked jokingly.

Everyone cheered and got up to move next to their friends, grabbing their snacks and drinks from their bags. So far the day was pretty alright.

Of course I Hana and I sat by each other in the back of the classroom. The movie playing was Back to the Future. Not necessarily my interest but it was funny!

I whispered something to Hana when a girl tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me? You're Hana r-right?" The blonde questioned hoping she didn't get the name wrong. "You're dating Taehyung aren't you?"

"U-Um...Yes? How did it get out so quickly?" Hana wondered giving the girl a curious look, I did too as well. This girl seemed to be like one of those bitches but she was actually sweet. That's a surprise.

"Well, everyone is talking about it." She mentioned causing Hana's eyes to widen slightly. "How did you do it?" The blonde asked.

"Do what?" Hana responded curiously.

"Get close to Bangtan..." She mumbled making sure no one heard but us. I covered my mouth attempting not to break down laughing.

"I- Um...Well...I don't know. Taehyung just, asked me out on a date." Hana replied nervously giving the girl a closed eye smile.

"O-Oh...I see." She said, bowing before leaving us. However before she got away I grabbed her wrist softly. No longer laughing.

"Listen, just be yourself. Don't act like somebody you aren't. Be confident and if they don't see that in you then they're not worth it." I said shyly, giving the girl a soft smile. She returned the favor.

"Thank you...My name is Sophie." The blonde introduced bowing once more.

"I'm Somi." I chuckled back at her. Sophie seems so sweet. I hope she finds someone worth it all.

"Nice to meet you guys, I hope we can be friends. I'll go now. Talk to you later." Sophie waved walking back to her seat happily.

"Awww" Hana cooed in which I rolled my eyes, "look at you being all soft."

"Shut it." I fired back crossing my arms at it. "I only did that because I hate Bangtan and she could do so much better than those lousy gangsters."

"Hey! I'm dating one of those 'gangsters.'" Hana frowned at me. I sighed seeing the disappointment on her face. I couldn't help it. I'm never this mean to her.

"I'm sorry okay? I just don't trust them." I admitted knowingly. And so my day turned upside down.

~*~

*Ring*

The bell rung and now it was time for my favorite class. Dance class! I skipped along the hallway cheerfully until I reached the room with a hard floor and a wall of mirrors. My smile faltered immediately.

"Oh right...I have this class with them." I groaned to myself now dragging myself through the door. By them I mean Jimin, Junkgook and J-Hope. But also I have this class with Jackson!

I saw him talking and laughing with the same girl he gave a ride to this morning. I furrowed my eyebrows and interrupted them.

"Hey sweetheart!" I greeted giving Jackson a kiss on the cheek. Okay yeah maybe I'm a little jealous. "Hi Rosé."

"Hey Somi! Jackson was just talking to me more about you. You sure are lucky to have him as a boyfriend!" She complimented to which Jackson nodded putting an arm around me. This Rosé girl makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't know what it is. Maybe the fact that she might try stealing Jackson away? Okay Somi you're overreacting. I mentally noted.

"Okay class!" Our teacher walking in holding a chart. "Today we will be assembling teams of four. Each class will host a competition with different styles." He informed, some us gasped in excitement. And honestly I was excited too. I may not be the best dancer but I'm not the worst. "Each class will have a winning team and that makes it to finals. Yes this counts as a grade. You all have only one week to choreograph your own dance. The style is, romance and fatal attraction. Here are the teams."

My heart started pounding as he read off the names, it all came down to the last two groups.

"Mark, Rosé, Sophie and Jackson."

"Yay! We're in the same group!" Rosé hugged Jackson. Okay something definitely does not settle with me now. Wait a minute, I didn't know Sophie was in this class too. Man if only I made it in her group I'd be fine.

"And lastly, Jungkook, Joy, Somi and Jimin. I suggest you start writing notes. You have the rest of the class period to work." Our teacher informed. My eyes widened, not him! This is way too cliché ugh!

"I can't be with him!"

"I can't be with her!"

Jimin and I exclaimed in unison pointing at each other. Now I will drown in my sorrows.

"If you two have that much of a problem. How about you don't participate at all." The teacher scolded deadpanning the two of us. He walked away into his office to leave the class be.

"Thanks to you he won't change the groups!" I blamed Jimin giving him the angriest look.

"Me?! It's your fault!" Jimin said, we walked closer to each other continuously yelling different things and insults.

"Ms. Jeon, Mr. Park?! Do I need to hand out detention slips?" Our teacher yelled from inside his office. All eyes are on us. Jimin scoffed and I bowed my head guiltily.

"N-No sir." I said bowing apologetically. "Let's just get this over with." I mumbled under my breath to Jimin he shoved me slightly. I was about to yell at him when I realized I get a detention, so I shut it.

"That's what I thought." Jimin remarked rudely.

Okay not just Jimin, but Jungkook too? What the hell?! I'm getting stuck with everyone I hate.

We haven't officially started dancing in this class and we're already assigned a project this year? That seems a bit odd because it's only the second week of school. But at least I know what I'm doing. I've taken dance my whole life.

"How about us four stay after school for an hour or two?" Joy suggested, "I mean we can show each other what we've got at least."

All of us ended up agreeing. I'm alone for awhile so I have nothing better to do.

After class the bell rang but the four of us stayed put. Jimin and Joy were talking and coming up with certain moves.

"What about this?" Jimin said clearly focused. He set his hands on Joy's waist from behind and she reached behind her and lay her hands on his face as they swayed.

"I mean that could work, but not so slow. It needs to be upbeat too." Joy say, picking up a notebook and writing things down.

"You're right." Jimin said ruffling his blonde hair making it slightly messy. He took his jacket off revealing his nicely toned biceps. Damn. I thought to myself. "You're staring." Jimin said looking at me from the mirror.

"Was not! I was observing!" I exclaimed, my face getting slightly heated.

"How about we take a break and show each other what we've got? So we know where our levels are in dancing." Jungkook suggested. Joy and Jimin seemed to agree. Hey I'm just going with the flow.

I was the last of course, and honestly I was nervous. Maybe I'm not good enough. Well it's worth a shot.

I took a deep breath and starting dancing to the music.

(Play Video)

I just performed a simple dance I learned awhile ago.

Joy and Jungkook clapped while Jimin's observed me carefully, biting his lip. I played with my fingers nervously waiting for his response.

"Not bad, Jeon." Jimin's complimented, writing things down on a notecard. I smiled at the ground, shocked that Jimin of all people said I wasn't too bad.

"Now that I know all of your skill levels, I know what to choreograph. Kookie help me." Jimin stated. Jungkook hopped up and went to Jimin's side and wrapped an arm around him. The blonde whispered something to him.

"Oh okay, I guess I'll take Joy." Jungkook said walking over to her.

"I don't wanna be stuck with her!" Jimin complained pointing at me. He can be such a child sometimes.

"Too bad, Joy and I are great friends so deal with it." Jungkook laughed. I looked at them confusingly. "We each need a partner." He explained.

I nodded understandingly. But I really don't want to be stuck with Jimin either. However he is the best dancer in the class so I guess I'm okay with it. I mean take it or leave it.

"Well I'm out." Joy said, Jungkook following after.

"I gotta go my parents wants me home." Jungkook said waving goodbye to Jimin and I. I told him goodbye and grabbed my bag.

"I guess I'll leave too." I said picking everything up. I could practically feel Jimin's glare on me. Why the hell is he staring at me? "Need something?" I remarked rudely.

"Nope. Meet me at my house we're going to rehearse." Jimin said grabbing his things as well.

"Mind if we go to my house? I have a dance room and no one is home. Perfect for practicing." I suggested, however regretting it afterwards.

"I don't care." Jimin said boredly shrugging his shoulders while scrolling through his phone.

"Okay then." I rolled my eyes. "Let's go then."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello lovelies? How are y'all doing? Good I hope! Ik this chappie is a bit boring but oh well! I just wanted to get it done. Comment any suggestions I'll be sure to read through them as best I can! My goal up to this chapter is to get 5k views! Feel free to share this book with friends I'll really appreciate it!
Anyways!
Thanks for reading!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

271K 7.9K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

563K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season