Mr. Mendes | shawn mendes

By sinfulmendess

When it was myself and thirty other students, he was Mr. Mendes. When it was just him and I, he was Shawn. More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
epilogue.
author's note!
a/n!

fifty.

15.2K 413 574
By sinfulmendess

"I just want to be alone." I mumbled softly, feeling numb and exhausted.

Arizona and Caroline nodded, both of them kissing my head from where I sat on the couch.

"Text us if you need anything, okay? We're gonna go to school and try to do damage control."

I nodded, staring at the black screen of the television as the front door slammed closed and my thoughts wandered.

Who would have done this to me without confronting me first? It was the same person who had sent me anonymous emails, that was for sure.

Was it my parents? I recall letting my dad use my laptop a few times when he had come over.

My blood ran cold, realizing one thing.

Everyone had been around me today, except for Chase.

Chase went missing in action yesterday, and suddenly this happens. He was constantly snooping through my things, and not to mention he had a small crush on me.

Angrily, I yanked my phone from my back pocket, and dialed his number. After being sent straight to voicemail, I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you, Chase Gordon! And to think I could trust you!" I hissed into my phone. "You couldn't even text me yesterday, you coward!"

I hung up quickly, my legs bouncing anxiously before I called him again.

"I thought we were friends! You could've talked to me! You should've talked to me! You ruined my life! You ruined Shawn's life!" I snapped.

After hanging up a second time, I got up and paced back and forth quickly with anger. Again, I called Chase.

"I never want to see you again, do you understand? You're fucking dead to me! How fucking dare you!"

I hung up a final time, rushing upstairs angrily before throwing my phone onto my bed as I released a scream, falling to my knees as I began to sob to myself.

How could this be happening? Shawn and I were so good about keeping secret, yet the little brat that was Chase had to ruin it all.

After having my small breakdown, I stood up, figuring later I'd have to go down to the police station soon to finish speaking with officers and give an explanation. I just didn't have the energy for now.

I walked into the kitchen, sniffling quietly before boiling some water so I could make myself tea to calm down. The front door rang, and with furrowed brows, I went to open it.

"You can tell me to go home if you want to be alone, but behalf on myself, Jack, and Sammy, I wanted to check on you."

I smiled softly at Johnson, nodding as I stepped aside to let him into the house.

"I'm... shaken up." I told him honestly, wiping at my eyes, which I'm sure looked a crazy mess. "Do you want some tea?"

"I'm okay, but I'll sit with you, if you don't mind."

I nodded again, walking into the kitchen with Johnson before sitting on the counter.

"What happened?" Johnson asked, frowning as he looked at me.

"Obviously word got out. Someone told the police." I mumbled, shrugging my shoulders as I recalled the dreadful moments in principal Wilson's office.

"Did they tell you who?"

"No, but I've already figured that out." I rolled my eyes. "That bastard Chase. No wonder he disappeared suddenly."

"What else did the police say?"

"They wanted to know details, and showed me the proof they had. My parents were there, Johnson." I spoke with teary eyes. "It was so embarrassing."

"I'm so sorry, Jules." Johnson frowned, wrapping his arms around as I broke down.

My tears were wetting his shirt, but he didn't seem to care so I just let it happen.

"Oh Johnson, I'm so scared to go back to school. Everyone's going to be talking." I spoke softly. "Graduation isn't going to even be exciting."

"Hey, J, it's okay. It's just a few more days, then you're off for college and don't have to worry about what anyone thinks."

I nodded, sighing softly as I pulled back once the kettle began to make noise, indicating it was ready.

"Thank you for stopping by, Johnson." I spoke quietly, reaching for a cup.

I placed a bag of black tea into the mug, then began pouring the water with a small sniffle.

"Hey, don't mention it, Jules. I can only imagine how I'd feel if my family saw pictures of me like that."

My heart dropped slightly, my brows furrowing in confusion as I glanced down, staring into the cup of tea.

"Johnson?" I spoke softly, my hands wrapping tightly around the mug. "How'd you know there were pictures?"

Before I even got the chance to turn around, Johnson had my body pinned against the counter, my back to his front as he spoke in my ear.

"Don't you dare make a noise, Jules."

I felt something hard against my side, and slowly, I glanced down, a soft gasp falling from my lips.

"Johnson, please put the gun down." I spoke calmly, feeling my pulse begin to race.

"C'mon, Jules. You didn't think I'd let that piece of shit off the hook, did you? Mendes took what's mine." He hissed into my ear.

"What do you mean?"

"I've liked you since we were kids, Julianna!" Johnson laughed, stepping back slightly, but never putting the gun down as his tone got louder. "I tried so many times with you, but you were always distracted! And the fact that Mendes had the audacity to fuck you? Take you in a way that only I can?"

"Johnson, I never had a clue." I spoke truthfully, trying to stay calm.

"Of course you didn't! You were too busy with Mendes! And even before him, you and Chase were always all over each other! Why do you think I had to get rid of him, too?"

"You what?!" I asked, my face draining of color as I tried to focus on all that was happening.

"He's gone, Jules. Chase is out of the way, he had zero to do with this; Mendes is out of the fucking way. You couldn't even decide on one, could you? Fucking them both; you don't even know who your baby daddy is."

"Johnson, what the fuck are you talking about?"

I felt Johnson yank my hair, pulling my head back as I gasped in pain.

"Watch your fucking tone with me, Julianna." He hissed. "I know you went to the doctor with Chase. I saw the pregnancy tests in the bathroom here. Don't act innocent."

Pregnancy test in the bathroom?

"I never took a pregnancy test. I'm not-"

"Don't lie to me, Jules!" Johnson yelled, pulling my hair again.

"There's nobody in my way anymore, Jules. It'll be just us soon. I'll still love the baby, I promise. I'll be their dad."

"Johnson, don't do this." I whispered softly, my palms sweating and shaking at this point.

"It's only gonna hurt when I have to knock you out, Julianna." He chuckled, kissing my temple softly. "But when you wake up, you'll be okay. We'll be together and happy."

Gripping the mug of tea, I turned quickly, shoving Johnson off of my body before throwing the hot liquid into his face before letting the mug fall to the floor and sprinting off.

I could hear Johnson yelling in pain, before his feet began to move after me.

My keys, my keys... where the fuck did I leave them?

Cursing once I realized Arizona had put them in my bedroom, I frantically took the stairs two at a time, trying my best not to focus on Johnson.

Just as I got to my bedroom, my hair was pulled again, making me yelp in surprise as I got pulled back, my body tumbling into Johnson.

Johnson slammed my figure into the hard wall, causing me to grit my teeth in pain as I was forced to look up at him.

"Why must you always make things so fucking hard?" He rolled his eyes, pulling my head back, only to hit it against the wall again.

I squeezed my eyes shut, seeing little lights behind my eyelids for a moment before I opened my eyes again, staring straight at Johnson.

"Fuck you." I spat, my knee coming up as I blindly aimed for his crotch.

I hit him slightly, knocking more into his inner thigh, but it still threw him off for a moment and I managed to shove him away; making a beeline for my bedroom.

I slammed the door shut, making sure to lock it as I grabbed my keys and began to look at my balcony doors.

I could jump, and it was only about twenty feet down, but I risked hurting myself, which would slow me down.

I could hear Johnson messing with the door, before his fists slammed against the wood angrily, making me jump. 

"Open the door, Jules! It'll make things a lot easier for you!"

I could see the lock twisting, and I figured he was picking it. Panicking, I rushed to the balcony doors, opening them for a moment before spotting my phone.

In a last second decision, I dashed away from the balcony, towards my phone, only to regret it as my bedroom door was pushed open.

Johnson stared at me, his face bright red from the hot tea before I tried to rush for the balcony again, crying out in defeat as Johnson tackled me down.

"Get off of me, you fucking psycho!" I yelled out, shrieking as Johnson shoved one of his knees into my stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

"You make this so fucking complicated, Julianna." He grunted, staring down at me for a moment before he reached into his back pocket.

I laid there, helpless, trying to catch my breath as I realized my phone was still in my hands. If I could dial 911, they'd hear my screams and send someone here, right? Gasping softly, I began to emergency dial.

Nine-one-

My phone was knocked out of my hands, Johnson snorting at my attempt before he grabbed both of my wrists, and began to tie them together.

"If you would've just been calm in the first place, I wouldn't have to do this."

"Johnson, you don't have to do this." I spoke calmly, gasping between words. "Unite me."

"I have to do this, Julianna. You didn't care about me before," He hissed. "Why would you now?"

"Come on, Johnson," I spoke softly, praying my charm would work. "I'm sorry for trying to run. You're right; we would be good together."

Johnson's expression softened, his hand coming down to my face. He gently caressed my cheek, brushing my hair back, and I flinched subtly, hating his touch on my skin.

"I knew you'd come around, baby." He smiled, before frowning slightly. "But I cant risk you running away again."

He tightened the knot around my wrists, making me hiss through clenched teeth.

"Johnson, no-"

"I'll still have to knock you out, too. It won't be bad though, lovely. Just so you can't see while I take you to our new home."

"Johnson," I felt my tears stinging my eyes, shaking my head up at him.

I was still laying on my bedroom floor, and Johnson had me pinned down. My head was throbbing, but all I could think of was how to get out of this situation.

"Let me go, I won't tell anyone about this." I tried, my voice trembling.

"And risk you running from me again? I have to have you, Jules. If I can't, then nobody can."

I shut my eyes for a moment, fear and adrenaline taking over my body before I opened my eyes again. Thrusting my hands forward, I managed to hit Johnson as hard as I could in his nose, making him yell out and stand, stumbling away from me.

I rolled onto my stomach, trying my hardest to crawl towards my phone before I felt Johnson step on the back of my left leg, causing me to cry out softly at the hot pain running through my limb.

"Dammit Jules," He hissed, his other foot coming down on my side, earning a loud yell of pain from my mouth.

"Let me go!" I sobbed, reaching out for my phone, which was only a few feet in front of me.

Using my right leg, I thrusted it up in a kick, feeling relief as I hit Johnson right between his legs, causing him to let pressure off of me slightly.

I rolled onto my back, kicking him as hard as I possibly could've in his knee before grabbing my phone, and pushing the final one for 911.

I pulled my hand away, trying my hardest to get up with my hands tied, before I felt a hard kick to my back once I got up on my knees.

"You're pathetic, Jules, really." Johnson growled. "You think you can take me down?"

"Get away from me!" I screamed, praying the operator could hear me.

I could feel the hot pain rushing through my body, yet I tried to get up, but I couldn't seem to find the strength.

"You're stupid," Johnson laughed, pinning me down once more; this time, my stomach was against the floor. "I'm going to put you out now, and I'll make sure it hurts so you learn your fucking lesson."

He rolled me over, causing me to stare up at him now before he roughly grabbed my head and slammed it against the floor. I cried out loudly, feeling my head shake as I thrashed, trying so desperately to get him off of me.

"Get off of me, Johnson!" I sobbed, my head hitting the floor again as bright stars flashed my vision.

"You need to be taught a damn lesson, Julianna!"

Weakly, I tried to push him off of my body, but with my hands tied and my head pounding, it was practically useless.

"I hate you," I whispered, my sight blurring his face. "You were never a friend. You're dead to me."

I could see something flash in Johnson's eyes— anger, hurt, betrayal. He had blood smeared on his face from when I had hit him in the nose, along with small bruises by his eyes and the redness from the tea. I could hear him grunt above me, right before feeling the hard slap to my cheek, which made me scream loudly.

I could hear a loud banging noise downstairs, along with Johnson's curses, but it all sounded so far away. My body was burning with pain; my head pounding while my eyes constantly rolled back as I fought to stay awake.

But as much as I tried, I couldn't keep them open. Instead of trying anymore, I let the brightly lit stars behind my eyelids take over, my lips muttering Shawn's name before blackness took over.

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5K 34
In which a boy falls in love with her fake identity. A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction DISCLAIMER: this is probably more cliche than those magcon bully books...
Mr. Mendes By A

Fanfiction

162K 3K 70
(may unpublish to be rewritten) "This isn't right" I said. "Legally yes because you are now 18. School wise no. I'm your teacher and you are my s...
9.4K 100 22
.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。. ! 𝙰𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 ! 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 .。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.
454K 9.1K 57
What does it feel like to be inlove with Shawn Mendes? FANFIC OF SHAWN MENDES Wrong spellings ✔ Grammatical Errors ✔ Editing in Progress