Leashed [Inkitt]

By paudickson

Masters of Desires 1.5. [Do not read unless you've read Collared] ❝What's a collar without a leash?❞ On a col... More

Chapter One
Other Stories By Paula Dickson

Summary + Aesthetics

70.5K 991 67
By paudickson

| This story follows the first story in the Masters of Desires Series named Collared. Please read that story before reading this novella, otherwise, you won't understand this story. |

• S U M M A R Y •

On a cold January night, Abigail stepped into a club that changed her life forever. In it, she found a Master who fulfilled her deepest fantasies.

Now the tables have turned and it is Preston who steps into her room one night, telling her of a past she never imagined was his and asking her to fulfill a desired fantasy.

• A E S T H E T I C S •

¸.• If you'd like, you could send me aesthetics (graphics, mood boards, covers, etc.) to my email: pauladickson21@gmail.com. I'd love to display them in this book and on collared, too •.¸

[ w a r n i n g ]

This book might be disturbing to some people. It contains sensitive themes such as: sexist comments, bdsm, etc. Although some of the hard scenes might not be included in this book, they will be implied and talked about. That's why I recommend only users of 18+ to read this story.

However, it also contains humor, love, and very attractive characters ;)

Copyright © 2018 by paudickson. All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 17.2K 56
I advise reading book 1 - Dominant. ⚠️⚠️Rated Mature⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go...
16.7K 524 26
John Wick comes to the aid of a young woman, all the while trying to hide his real identity and complicated by the presence of a female assassin who...
399K 14.4K 192
(BEING RE-PROOFREAD ATM) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, bec...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

355K 17.7K 41
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...