Bachpan Se

By SovArshi

From childhood to adulthood. Childhood friendship is the most beautiful memory that can't ever be replaced... More

prologue
Note
pooja
outfits
The Singh-Rajput's
The Singh-Raizadas
flashback
mehndi
note
Haldi ceremony
I Love you...
nannav mere bhai😁
I am extremely happy for you
Other Characters
message
The wedding
Ruthless Pig!...
The real confession
epilogue
A/N
finale

NOTE

2.5K 65 2
By SovArshi

Hi guys glad you are enjoying this story. Actually I wanted to ask your'll if you would like Khushi to have a brother or not. Let me know.

Next update is almost ready. Be will post by weekend not promising but.
I promised to have a cover for this story so here it is...

How is it? I hope you'll like it anyway I will try and update more often.
Please don't forget to tell your thoughts.

Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 19.6K 50
1st place in #depression ARNAV - who hates the word LOVE because of his bitter past will fall in love when he meets his SOULMATE? Will he attain the...
7.6K 481 16
This standalone story follows the journey of two morons - Arnav and Khushi as they navigate from childhood best friends to husband & wife.
245K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
305K 1.5K 9
Having a crush on someone and getting married to him is supposed to be the best thing ever happened to you. But what if he happens to love your siste...