The Face Behind The Veil✔

Bởi Haaaaafsat_

© 2017 All Rights Reserved Eighteen year old Hafsah gets admitted into her dream college to study psychology... Xem Thêm

The Face Behind The Veil.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thank You
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Story

New Story

4.7K 284 20
Bởi Haaaaafsat_

Hey guys, if you enjoyed reading The Face Behind The Veil, I'm sure you'd enjoy my new story, Forced Love.

Yusrah's life takes a dramatic turn when her parents decide to get her married to Masoud Abdullah.

That wasn't the life Yusrah wanted for herself. She wanted to go through college, get a nice job and finally settle with the man of her dreams but all hopes were shattered the moment her marriage was brought up.

Being the only girl amongst three children, she decides to respect her parents decision to make them happy.

She agrees to the marriage and decides she would give her all and learn to love Masoud.

But what happens when Masoud doesn't try to make the relationship work?

Join Yusrah in this thrilling tale of marriage and how quickly hate can turn into love.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.1K 804 26
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
14.5K 815 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...
22.1K 4.2K 45
Inayat a 300 level student of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, is a striving muslimah who is trying her very best to hold unto her deen but later falls...
16.2K 903 31
"Look at how hard it's beating!!" He said grabbing hold of my hand and placing it on my own heart, not letting go of my hand again. I lowered my gaze...