Dawn Arises

Autorstwa Katherine-Jesse

Sequel to The Reborn Cullen 'Keep Katherine out of this' - Jacob Black She hated that she loved him, after a... Więcej

So sorry!
Home is where the heart is
I will
Dreams
Run
Back
Goodnight love
Leave me
Visit
Waging War
Arrival
Arrival
Keys and Collars
Artifice
Come to this
Blind
To the end of time
Live
New book
Should I?
Another book?
Books

Watch it

6.1K 138 7
Autorstwa Katherine-Jesse

    But this time we heard something other than Renesmee, who was with Rosalie and Seth. It was the only other breath, the one we had been waiting for. Bella was back.

      We heard her and Edward talking, a smile lit up my face. Edward was happy again, and hopefully not such a pain in the ass. Jacob heard them talking too. "They're going hunting before she can see Renesmee." I say as I listen, not really focusing on anything as I look off, as if I was daydreaming as I listen.

    Jacob grips my hand, "When was the last time you went hunting?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me. He had been checking my eating habits now, every since Alice told him about me when he left. She threatened him that if he ever left him again, she would rip him apart.

    I was not around when she did it. I had my legs across his lap as we sat on the couch in the room beneath my own, the one that held my bathroom."The day before yesterday." I informed him and he nodded, pleased.

     I used my speed as leverage, twisting around on his lap so I each leg on either side of his. He gripped my thighs, as I leaned in kissing him gently. His hands slid up on the bottom of my thighs under my skirt, I could feel him smirking into the kiss. I broke the kiss, trying not to breathe but it didn't work. I raced up and to the stairs, leaving him on his place on the couch.

    I raised an eyebrow at him as he caught his breath. "I'm sorry." I bit my lip, feeling bad for teasing him unintentionally. He moved from his place on the couch, I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't always in control around him. But that doesn't mean I couldn't hurt him a little, which is what I was scared of. He never pushed me too far but he also insisted I wouldn't hurt him.

    I looked at him carefully as he walked over to me. "You're fine." he assured me as he took me into his arms, a smile appearing onto his face as he pulled me against him. I reach up, pulling his head down for a kiss.

    We went back to the couch. My arm was leaning on the back of the couch, where I had it leaning since i'm apparently very clingy and like to always be touching Jake. Though he assures me he likes it. He was very protective too, like to always be touching me as the first few years of imprints or mates always do.

    "Okay." I say giving him a peck on the lips before taking the laptop, "Go say hi to Bella. Then we have to go to the appointment." I tell him, notifying him that she was back. He gets up, heading out to go talk to her. I watch him walk out, staying on the couch for a minute, inhaling his remaining scent.

    I hear him and Bella talking a minute later and get up. I didn't need to watch her and Renesmee meet each other for the second time. I walked downstairs, passing Bella and Edward. Jacob was with the group. "Hi Bella." I say and she smiles, she looked great.

    I watched as they all met, Seth was hovering just a bit. Jacob had his arm around my waist. I didn't really listen as I playing with his sleeve, as if I was a child. He watched though, mostly watching Seth and smiling. He was really happy for Seth. Leah wasn't as happy.

    Then Seth decided he wanted to hold Renesmee again, "I think that should be enough." he said and I decided to watch.

    "Seth. She's okay." Edward warned, knowing Bella would not have a good reaction to all of this. I think this was the reason Seth was so good around vampires, especially Bella and Edward. He knew somewhere deep down, Renesmee would come.

    "I don't want to push it." he replied, nervously. He was very protective of Renesmee. Especially because she was just a baby.

    Bella became a bit more aware as he tried to take her. Jacob stiffened a bit as Seth had to back off as she questioned "What's your problem?" and Rosalie patted him on the back.

    "Oh do tell her." she mocked, she had been getting annoyed with Seth and Jacob. More so Seth because he was always around her, because she always had Renesmee.

    Emmett just grinned, "This should be good." and I rolled my eyes. Emmett always wanted someone to fight.

    "Hold on a second." Edward murmured as he took Renesmee from Bella, not wanting to have the baby in the middle of the fight.

    She grudgingly handed her over, as Seth licked his lips nervously. "Bella it really isn't my fault." he excused himself, not wanting her angry at him. After all he was only 15, as of last month. "It's a wolf thing. Jacob did it too." his voice cracked a bit as he slowly back away from the angry newborn.

    "What's a wolf thing?" she questioned, though she knew the answer as she stalked him menacingly.

    Rosalie moved away smirking at the boy. I took Renesmee from Edward, nudging him over to Bella. Hoping he would take care of her. Rosalie came to me, wanting to take Renesmee but I wouldn't let her.

She always had the baby, now it was my turn. She stalked away, annoyed with me still. She went to Emmett who put an arm around her shoulder. Seth gulped, Jacob just let it happen. He knew Seth could handle it, and that he would cut in if it went too far, but he did imprint on her so. "We don't really have control over it. It just.. Happens." the poor boy said, shrinking under Bella's harsh glare.

    "Take Renesmee out of the room." She ordered and now I gave her to Rosalie, who happily took her, walking away as she cooed.

    "Oh." Seth whimpered, partly because she was leaving and partly because that is how mad Bella was.

    Edward put a hand on his wife's shoulder, trying to calm her down but she was seething as she warned him, "Edward don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you." and he took his hand off.

    Seth whimpered again as she grabbed him by the neck, forcing him out the glass doors, throwing him off the deck. "You imprinted on my daughter!" she yelled at him, as he got up, everyone filed outside to watch.

    "I didn't mean to!" Seth tried to explain and it wasn't. I did tell him to go outside so I could try to help a very upset Jacob.

    But I stayed quiet, not wanting to get on the bad side of Bella. I couldn't hurt her since she was Edwards mate. Then Jacob and Edward would be butting heads, defending us as we tried to kill each other. "She's a baby!" she growled at him.

    "It's not like that. I don't think of her that way!" he said, but it didn't really help his case. "You think Edward would let me live if it was." he gestured, trying to weasel his way out of it. But Edward just looked amused as he leaned on the railing. He was in awe at his mate.

    "Still debating that actually." Edward put in, glancing at Bella. But Bella didn't really listen as she went down the stairs, stalking towards a guilty-scared looking Seth.

    "I held her once." she informed him, "One time! You think you have some moronic wolfy claim over her! She is my daughter!" she pushes, mostly using her fist, making Seth grunt as he falls.

    He scrambles away as he tries to get up. Edward just laughs, so much for being Seth's friend. Leah shows up, but Seth calls her off. "It's fine.", as he didn't want her to be hurt by the newborn either.

    She backs off, but keeps a hesitant position. "You're gonna say away from her." Bela warns him and she shakes his head, hating the idea.

    "I can't do that." he says, finally standing up for himself. He couldn't stand the idea of not being near Renesmee.

    But Bella hits him, he shouts in pain as he lands on the mossy roots of a tree behind him. Leah snarls warning Bella. I hear Esme tell Edward, "Stop her." but Edward just shakes his head as he smiles.

    "He said it's fine." he said, using Seth's words against her. Finally Jacob went up, leaving me on the porch. "She's amazing right?" he asked and I just bit my lip as I watched.

    "That's enough Bella." he warned, finally protecting his pack. I was very proud of him, for being the Alpha he was meant to be. Not someone who protected a piece of land, but someone who protected his family, blood or not.

    Leah went to stand a few feet away from her brother. Jacob made his way to check on Seth, who was breathing hard and would have a bruise or two but would be fine. "Edward and you liked me. Because you knew deep down Nessie wanted me, so you did too." Seth said as he stood up.

    "Nessie?" Bella growled, "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster!" she rages, she goes after Seth but Jacob transforms, getting into the way. She hits him hard, sending him flying into a tree. He whimpered, which made me more angry than I had ever been. I go after Bella, pushing her up against a tree, holding her by the throat.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

266K 7.5K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...
131K 2.2K 25
"I love Jasper" I shout back at her after reaching the end of my tether "I love him more than you ever care to see because you are so caught up in yo...
194K 4.6K 23
"...I don't draw on my body to make myself look badass, no, it was never that way. I see you glance at them whenever your sister comes in. You're int...
505K 17.9K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...