Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Sto...

By kawaiifoxx77

Mala Matzu is no ordinary Ninja... She is an Akatsuki and has been since the age of seven. But what will she... More

Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Story)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 New Genin!
Chapter 3 - Stupid Leaf Shinobi!
Chapter 4 - I Hate Drunk Bridge Builders
Chapter 5 - I Hate you MooMoo!
Chapter 6 For the Record, I Will Always Care.
Chapter 7 You Don't Know Me
Chapter 9 Much More Then A Tool
Chapter 10 Training Is Never Easy
Chapter 11 Why Am I Crying?!
Chapter 12 Just Be Friends
Chapter 13 New Roomie
Chapter 14 Decisions
Chapter 15 I am going to kill the man I love, how wonderful.
Chapter 16 Blood Tears
Chapter 17 Give It To Me Straight
Chapter 18 - Betrayed and Heart Broken
Chapter 19 - Immortality Comes with a Price
Chapter 20 - Blood Field
Chapter 21 - An Eternity Without You
Chapter 22 - What if I Forget?
Chapter 23 - Forever bound, Never free
Chapter 24 - Blood Tiger Awakens
Chapter 25 - Everything Will Go Dark
Chapter 26 - Light up the Darkness
Chapter 27 - Reborn
Chapter 28 - Scattered Love
Possibility of a rewrite.

Chapter 8 An Unlovable Beast

23.3K 691 289
By kawaiifoxx77

Alright guys so I warned you ahead of time that there would not be much posting this week so please try and forgive me, I am also going to Wonderland tomorrow so I will not post Death's Messenger until friday or saturday.

YES I get to ride Leviathan!!! :D mwahahaha so excited!!!! 2nd largest roller coaster in the world!! Wooooo!!!

Anyways ONTO LE STORY!!!

I open my eyes feeling a heavy weight on my chest and I take a deep breath only causing it to feel worse. I lift my chin up slightly to see what could be causing the pressure and I stare at Pakkun in shock.

Why the hell is he here?!?!

I lift my arms up and I gently push him off of me and down on the bed beside me and he stays in a silent sleep the whole time.

Picking myself up I get out of bed and stare at the giant hole in the wall now covered by a sheet feeling dreadful. I can't believe I actually lost control like that. 

Why the hell does that asshole get me so worked up like no one else has?! What is up with him?!

Maybe because we are just destined to be enemies or something...

I throw some comfy and loose fitting clothes on I find in one of the drawers and slowly make my way downstairs feeling slightly dizzy and light headed. 

How long was I out for?

I make it to the bottom of the stairs and a satisfied smile spreads across my face. I walk into the kitchen and take a seat beside a half asleep Naruto and a drunken Tazuna sipping away at his liquor.

He grunts a hello and I look over at Naruto picking at his rice and not taking notice of me.

"Good morning Naruto." I say as if I hadn't just kicked his sensei through a wall and ran off however many days ago I did.

He perks up and he stares at me in shock, his features slowly change and his stupid grin spreads across his face as he stares at me and I can't help but return a stupid grin.

"Mala-Sensei! I am so glad you're alright!" He shouts and jumps out of his chair and onto me, he takes me by surprise and I fall off the chair and land on my back but it doesn't bother me much, what bothers me is that this idiot starts to hug me.

I lay there not sure of what to do and I slowly and hesitantly wrap my arms around his small body returning the hug. Obviously realizing how awkward it is he lets go quickly and he sits back in his chair to finish eating causing me to sigh in relief.

That was a scary moment.

I mean I have faced against S-Ranked Criminals and what not and I think I would take them over surprise hugs.

Tsunami walks into the kitchen and she gives me a warm smile.

"I am glad to see you awake and feeling healthy again Mala." She says and I can't help but return her smile, this woman is so kind and she sort of reminds me of Konan, with her constant worrying.

"How long was I out for?" I ask and I yawn afterwards stretching out comfortably.

"You were out for three days. Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke are all in town right now buying groceries but they should be back soon. Then I guess all of you can head out with Tazuna to the bridge." She says and she smiles and I nod and smile.

"Urg Tsunami? Why was Pakkun in my room?" I ask curiously knowing that she will not lie to me and she will give me a straight answer.

"Kakashi wanted to make sure that just in case you needed help you could get it. He was worried about you, today is the first day he left your side." She says sweetly and she disappears into the kitchen leaving me shocked.

Worried... About me?!

She has to be mistaken, why the hell would that man worry about me?! I have ruined part of his life and brought up haunting memories from his past.

He probably just said that as a cover in case I asked. He probably had Pakkun there to make sure I didn't try to escape again, he wants to follow the Hokage's orders.

I sigh feeling somewhat worse and not completely understanding why so I make my way up to the roof of the house and lay down on my back staring at the clouds as they pass.

I wonder what that dream I had was supposed to mean? Maybe it was a sign of some sort?

A sign that maybe someone from my past is going to show up or something? I hope not, the past is painful enough without someone coming and digging around in it.

If Konoha wants to start digging around in my head I have no problems with giving Ibiki some nice new scars. If they even try to find out the slightest thing without my permission I will have no choice but to escape and possibly hurt a few people in the process.

Heh if someone went into my head and could read my thoughts they probably would never think I was a member of the Akatsuki...

Not all of us are evil, Nagato thinks that what he is doing is truly right and good.

Only the original members of the Akatsuki know how I earned the name Blood Tiger and they will always be the only ones who know it... The only ones alive at least.

Sometimes I wish that I could go back to those last moments with him and stop any of this from ever happening. Maybe then I would be in a loving home surrounded by family and my clan.

I sigh and realize that all of these thoughts about my past have only made me feel worse about myself, I have no doubt in my mind that I am an unlovable monster and that no one could ever tame me. I truly am a bloodthirsty beast, but I am alright with it.

I have a select few who truly care about me and that is all that matters. I know that they accept me for what and who I am even after what happened in my past.

But people like Kakashi don't understand what it is like to have people look at you in horror and think that you are some beast or disgusting creature that should not be alive. People like him always get whatever they want and never have a real worry in their life.

People like him have no idea about true horrors in peoples lives. That is why it is so easy for them to go snooping around in other peoples pasts in the first place.

I hear a small poof noise and I don't even turn already knowing who has joined me on the roof. I feel his chakra signature move toward me and then lay beside me.

"Feeling better?" He asks simply and I turn to stare at him with no expression and he stares back looking the same.

"Yup." I say and I turn back to the clouds practically ignoring him. I know I shouldn't treat him this way after he saved me but I can't help it. For some reason I have this inexplicable hatred for this man that I can't control. It is almost like we were made to hate each other. I also resent the fact that of all the people to find me in those woods and save me it was him.

"Listen, about the other day... I am sorry about what I said to you." I hear him say quietly and the tension in his voice is obvious as if it actually hurts him to apologize to me.

"I am sorry too." I lie and I see him nod and relax slightly out of the corner of my eye.

You deserved everything I said to you Kakashi. You are a stupid jerk and you think that you can get away with doing whatever you want. You think you are so cool because of your Sharingan and how you can battle while reading porn. 

You aren't. You are an arrogant asshole.

Heh the arrogant asshole and the unlovable beast hanging out on a roof top. That is quite a mix.

"I didn't look by the way if you were wondering." He says and I turn to see the part of his face showing beat red.

What does he mean showing? 

...

OH MY GOD!!!!!

"You perv!!! YOU TOTALLY LOOKED!!!!" I scream and I stand up and so does he but I can see the slight fear in his eyes.

I grab him by his vest and I pull him toward me as I glare into his eyes, he flinches and I stare at him feeling confused.

Why would he flinch?

I look down and I see blood start to seep through his vest, in shock I let go and I back up staring at the three blood stained marks on his vest.

"Kakashi... I... I didn't know-"

"It's fine, I guess I deserved it though being the arrogant asshole that I am." He says bitterly and I stare down feeling slightly ashamed.

This man saved my life. My enemy saved me and I don't even mumble a thank you? 

"I didn't know that I was saying some of that stuff out loud." I say quietly and he shoots me a dirty look.

"I do know what it is like to be looked at with horror and for people to think I am an unlovable beast." He says quietly and I give him a confused look.

"The amazing and handsome scarecrow? I doubt it." I say skeptically and he rolls his eye and then he glares at me.

"You are not the only unlovable beast." He says seriously and I glare at him.

What the hell does he know about it?!

He walks over to me and I start to feel slightly fearful, is he going to push me off or something?!

He stops only inches away from my face and I feel my breathing catch in my throat as his hand goes to his mask and his fingers slip underneath it.

Is he going to show me his face?? Why?!

But I feel a slight murmur of excitement inside of myself, I finally get to see what he is hiding!

He pulls down his mask with one quick motion and I find myself staring at his naked face feeling as if he just slapped my own.

running across the bottom part of his face and left cheek is a giant burn scar, I am sure that one day he might have been a good looking man or boy but now to most people I am sure that he looks repulsive.

I find myself reaching out and before I can stop myself I place my hand on his scarred cheek and he flinches slightly from my touch. The bumps are an angry red and uneven.

Most people I am sure would run away or scream in fright but I can't stop myself from smiling, he does understand.

Maybe two unlovable beasts could actually get along after all?

Alrighty so this is the end of Chapter 8 I hope you enjoyed :3 I know it was kinda boring so I am sorry!!!

I decided to take this new twist with Kaka's face because it fits better in my story and I have never read a story where he didn't look like a god in human form LOL

I wil post more soon I promise!! :D and thanks so much for 90 fans!!! WOOT!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
2K 161 10
Born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves Sorano Hatsu is a little girl with a head full of messy thick black hair. When she was little it was just h...
59.7K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
275K 11.8K 40
Impossible Trilogy, Book One. Sakumo Hatake was like a father to Kaiyo, but when he takes his life after being shamed for breaking village code, Kaiy...