Mine All Mine|tk

By taetots

Kim Taehyung is the feared leader of a mafia gang. Jeon Jungkook was kidnapped, at an early age, and was clim... More

0| disclaimer
1| you're mine all mine
2| he's mine now
3| not a general, you punk!
4| one scoop of strawberry and one scoop of vanilla
5| give it to me
6| get a room
7| you're going to hell for sure
8| he's not dead!
9| i'm the golden boy here
10| who is this?
11| i love you, too
12| you're being paranoid, babe
13| it was driving me crazy
14| how can i still call this bastard my father?
16| i have topping qualities
17| jungkook...
18| you're real, right?
19| never again
20| married? married!
20| hobi, can you shut your trap, and let the couple kiss properly?
[author-nim's note]

15| he would never betray me

5K 250 115
By taetots

Taehyung—

I cursed, as the black cars came into view, on the cameras. "Dammit, who sold us away?" I grumbled, narrowing my eyes. Jimin sighed, and tapped at a few keys, on the keyboard, initiating a couple of bombs to explode a couple of the vans, parked farther away from our base.

"I think you're going to have to come to terms with the fact that Jungkook played you." Anger burst inside me, and I slammed my hands on the desk, making the older twitch an eyebrow, before clicking at the keys again. "Taehyung, as much as I liked that kid, that seems to be the only possible explanation to all of this."

My eye twitched. How dare he accuse Jungkook like that? My Jungkook would never be like that. He would never betray me. Never.

Suddenly, red lights started flashing, and a loud alarm began blaring into my ears. Hoseok rushed into the room, his brows furrowed. "He got in, Tae. Jeon got in, so you better hurry your ass up and do something about it."

I frowned, narrowing my eyes, "who said you could order me around?" I pulled my gun off of the desk, that was laying beside my hand. "I'll have to reprimand you later."

"Yeah, yeah, do that when that old geezer's dead."

"Tch. Out of my way."

One, two, three.

Down, they fall.

Four, five, six.

I considered the dead men, in front of me, and stepped over a body, that laid in my way. I twirled the knife in my hand, and continued down the hallway.

"Yoongi, tell me where that son of a bitch is," I spoke, listening into the mic, in my ear.

"Take a left, down the corner. Hurry, he's breaking all the cameras, and he's about to bash that one."

I muttered a few curses, at the thought of having to replace all of those cameras that the motherfucker has smashed. "Oh, he's gonna die."

Quietly, I peeked around the corner, and found the devil himself, shooting the camera, shattering it. I gritted my teeth. That costed a small fortune! Oh, he's fucking dead.

I was about to move from my hiding spot, until excructiating pain flared from my left thigh. Grunting, I collaped onto my right knee, clenching my eyes, to bear with the sting.

Chuckling made me open my eyes, and look up, clenching my teeth. "That's all that took to get you down?" Jeon smirked. "For all of your talk and defiance, you're pretty fucking weak."

I laughed, anger coursing through me, making me forget about the burning sensation in my leg. I stood up, like it was nothing, ignoring my wounded thigh.

"You didn't think my gang would be at the top, if I could be taken down with one single bullet to the leg? Tch. That wasn't even a good shot, that punk didn't even hit something vital." I twirled my gun, and pulled the trigger, tilting my head, when I heard someone fall at my feet, from behind.

Jeon raised his eyebrows, amused. "I'll have to admit, you're pretty good for someone so young. You hit my best long-distance shooter without even turning around, or aiming accurately."

My eye twitched at how he didn't care if his men died or not.

I smirked, "he was being too loud, I could hear him breathing from a mile away."

Why isn't he making a move? What's he planning? This isn't some dumb movie, where the villain talks for ages, therefore giving the heroine enough time to defeat them. He has something up his sleeve.

I trained all of my senses, concentrating on everything around me, and on the man in front of me. I couldn't let my guard down. I don't even know if the person I shot was Jeon's men or one of mine.

Jeon tilted his head, to the side, and frowned. "How old are you, anyway?"

"Why do you care?" I growled.

He smirked, knowingly. "You seem a bit too young to be running a mafia gang, and to be dating my son."

My eyes widened, and my fingers slacked a bit on my knife. How did he know that? Was it really true that Jungkook sold us out? Was he only sent here to gain information? Why would he play with my feelings like that?

In my heart, I felt betrayed and confused, yet on my face, I showed no emotion.

"Yes, I know all about you two. Actually, I was the one who told Jungkook to seduce you, and to gain information."

I gripped my gun, and glared at the man, standing before me.

What will it be, Taehyung? Do you trust him? Or do you trust the boy that isn't even here to defend himself?

My mind battled with itself. What to believe?

Preoccupied, I didn't notice that there was someone sneaking up on me, until the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Quickly, I gripped my knife, in a more comfortable position, and drove it backwards, striking someone. They grunted, before falling to my black boots, joining the other dead body.

That was my mistake.

I was wide open.

BANG!

I cracked open my eyes, when I felt no pain. They widened, in horror, as I saw what had happened in front of me.

"J-Jungkook?"

He grinned at me, clutching at his arm. Blood soaked through his black shirt, creating a dark patch. He looked dishevelled, with messy hair and dark bags underneath his eyes. "I got here as fast as I could."

I gritted my teeth, when I heard Jeon chuckle. "I thought my men killed you, son."

Jungkook winced at the term of endearment, and glared at his father. "Don't call me your son, you motherfucker. I could ask the same about you. I thought I killed you."

Jeon shrugged, "you've never seen me before; a little bit of makeup can make anyone look like someone else. You killed my substitute." That made Jungkook narrow his eyes, "you'd let your own members die, for your own sick benefit? Are you stupid or abundent on sacrifices?"

"I don't think that matters, anymore."

BANG!

A strand of blood flowed down from Jeon's forehead, and dripped into his glazed, beweildered, eyes.

Slowly, he crumpled to his knees and collpased onto his face.

I looked up, to find Namjoon, with his gun still trained on where Jeon had just been standing.

"You're lucky that I was passing through, you son of a bitch," Namjoon huffed, blowing the smoke from the tip of his pistol.

Chuckling, I shook my head, instantly, relaxing.

Slowly, I wrapped my arms around Jungkook, pulling him to my chest. "You came back," I murmured into his ear.

"W-well, why wouldn't I?" he mumbled.

"I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you, too, Taehyung."

"Could you two cut the lovey dovey shit? There are still enemy gang members on the loose, in here," Namjoon grumbled.

I ignored him, and lowered my head, to press my lips against Jungkook's. We kissed, as if we haven't seen each other in years. Decades.

"Okay, you guys kissed, now can we get going?" Namjoon asked, exasperated. "You guys haven't seen each other for only two days. Now, scooch it, you assholes."

"Namjoon, who's the boss? You or me?"

"You, sir."

"Then, why are you ordering me around?" I asked, raising an eyebrow up, one hand still holding onto Jungkook's chin, and an arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Sorry, sir! I will do better, sir!"

"I am not a fucking general!"

It got fluffy again, you're welcome y'all ;)

-Author-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.2K 41
The feared mafia, V, needs his money back. Instead, he finds a precious gem who has no clue about the dangers of the world. V takes what he wants and...
255K 8.5K 28
Jeon Jungkook, a very well known man for his dark characteristics. He can extenuate any situation he has done, he's a Mafia Boss afterall. Seeing dea...
10.8K 581 52
(COMPLETED ✅) Kim Taehyung, is a mafia Accident acquired made Taehyung accidentally bump with a cute yet innocent bunny stranger while he was just ou...
566K 35.3K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...