fake | jihope ✓

By pluvioss

❝find someone who isn't fake, like me.❞ In which Jung Hoseok is very determined to befriend Park Jimin. WARNI... More

🌌 1 🌌
🌌 2 🌌
🌌 3 🌌
🌌 4 🌌
🌌 5 🌌
🌌 6 🌌
🌌 7 🌌
❌ 8 ❌
🌌 9 🌌
❌ 10 ❌
🌌 11 🌌
❌ 12 ❌
🌌 13 🌌
🌌 14 🌌
❌ 15 ❌
🌌 16 🌌
🌌 17 🌌
🌌 18 🌌
🌌 19 🌌
❌ 20 ❌
⚠️ 21 ⚠️
🌌 22 🌌
🌌 23 🌌
⚠️ 24 ⚠️
⚠️ 25 ⚠️
🌌 26 🌌
🌌 27 🌌
🌌 28 🌌
🌌 29 🌌
🌌 30 🌌
🌌 31 🌌
🌌 32 🌌
🌌 33 🌌
❌ 34 ❌
🌌 35 🌌
🌌 36 🌌
🌌 37 🌌
🌌 38 🌌
🌌 39 🌌
🌌 40 🌌
🌌 41 🌌
🌌 42 🌌
🌌 43 🌌
🌌 44 🌌
🌌 45 🌌
🌌 46 🌌
❌ 47 ❌
🌌 48 🌌
🌌 49 🌌
🌌 50 🌌
🌌 51 🌌
🌌 52 🌌
❌ 53 ❌
🌌 54 🌌
❌ 55 ❌
🌌 56 🌌
🌌 57 🌌
🌌 58 🌌
🌌 59 🌌
🌌 60 🌌
🌌 61 🌌
🌌 62 🌌
🌌 63 🌌
🌌 64 🌌
🌌 65 🌌
🌌 66 🌌
🌌 67 🌌
🌌 68 🌌
🌌 69 🌌
🌌 70 🌌
🌌 71 🌌
❌⚠️ 72 ⚠️❌
❌⚠️ 73 ⚠️❌
!bonus! ❌angst end❌
afterword
these sheets [m.yg + p.jm]

❌end❌

1.7K 83 76
By pluvioss

tw// graphic description, manipulation, death threat, gun violence, trauma.

march 11th

Jimin wipes his tears away when he hears a notification from his phone. His heart swells.

Could it be Hoseok?

He opens his phone and is horrified.

It's a picture of Hoseok, bloody and beaten and crying. His hands are bound with chains behind his back, and bruises litter his exposed skin. His neck has rings of purple around it, and Jimin can only assume it's from being choked. Jimin practically overflows with anger, as he knows exactly who did it.

Jeon fucking Jungkook.

A message appears after the photo.

teaspiller☕:
"hi, jiminie! I got your whore here. you wouldn't believe how pathetic it is to hear him beg for his life! come back to me baby. come back and I'll forgive him for what he's done. if you don't come, he goes night-night! 😘"

teaspiller☕:
"and if you even fucking think of calling the cops, I will shoot a bullet right through his brain."

Jimin's blood runs cold. Namjoon and Jin are staring at him anxiously, and he reluctantly shows them the messages.

"W-what can I even do?" Jimin asks, trying his best to fend off the inevitable tears. Jin pulls him and Namjoon into a little huddle.

"Here's what we're gonna do..."

-

Jimin stands in front of the door, the slight nighttime wind tousling his hair and pushing it into his eyes. He doesn't give a damn about knocking and opens the door.

"Aww, my baby boy is here! And just when it was about to get fun." A familiar voice says in mock disappointment.

Jimin steps towards the voice and sees it all.

Jungkook is sitting on the kitchen island, a gun pressed to Hoseok's temple. And Hoseok is another story entirely. The photo didn't capture even an ounce of the pain he went through.

His wrists are raw and bleeding from his restraints, and his lip is split as well. Dried blood and tears sit on his flushed cheeks, and his clothing is red-stained and torn. His neck looks even worse in person, and Jimin can hear his helpless whimpering even from where he stands.

"I'm here. So let him go." Jimin says, trying to make his voice sound tough and strong. Jungkook sticks out his bottom lip to pout.

"But he's such a good playmate!" Jungkook whines, then giggles and toys with the gun in his hand. He switches the safety off, then on, then off again.

"You said you'd let him go."

"Ah-ah! I said I'd forgive him. And maybe that means relieving him from his pain and killing him on the spot." Jungkook's lips curl into a smile that makes Jimin shiver with disgust.

"Let Hoseok go."

"Don't ask me to do such difficult things, little boy~." Jungkook giggles again, his eyes darting back and forth due to insanity or paranoia or both.

"I'm not asking. I'm telling." Jimin growls, stepping forward. Jungkook immediately points the gun at his chest.

"We're moving too fast, kitten! At least tell me how you've been these past few months!"

Jimin spits a string of curses at the younger boy, who in frowns.

He points the gun at the spot of floor next to Jimin's feet and fires, causing Jimin to jump.

"You're here on my terms, bitch. You do what I say when I say, and nothing else, or you and your whore die." Jungkook warns in a low voice. "Do you understand?"

Jimin is lost for words, his heart beating out of his chest. Jungkook stands, his nostrils flaring angrily.

"I said- DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?" He screams, and Jimin almost falls backwards.

"Y-Yes! I understand!" Jimin whimpers, all the fear and terror that Jungkook caused him flooding back. He thinks of Jin and Namjoon and Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Don't worry. This will work." Jin assured him, talking about the plan.

"You guys will make it out alive. You have to stay strong, okay? For Hoseok." Namjoon said reassuringly.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you." Taehyung promised.

And Hoseok...

"I love you, Park Jimin." Hoseok had once said, long before Jimin's idiocy got the best of him and landed them in this situation.

Jimin clenches one of his hands into a fist, feeling empowered from the words of the people he loves.

Jungkook steps forward, but he's too late.

The police are here.

Somebody is kicking in the door and sirens are screaming and Jimin is smiling, but Jungkook isn't happy.

"You bastard-"

And gunshots explode through the house.

-

june 28th

The raven-haired boy nods and gives a small smile to the kind woman at the reception desk, and shifts the bouquet of flowers from one arm to the other.

His feet travel the path he knows so well by now, and he stops outside the door.

A small sigh leaves his lips, but he doesn't cry this time. He's cried too much in the past few months, and there's not much left to cry over.

He gathers up his strength and steps inside the door, taking a sniff of the flowers as he does so. When his gaze shifts from the pastel petals to the boy laying in the bed, the bouquet falls from his hands.

"Morning, Jiminie~. Did I sleep in?" He asks, smiling sleepily.

Tears instantly start streaming from Jimin's face and Hoseok tilts his head to the side, confused. Jimin calls for a nurse and the doctors come in as well, smiles on everyone's face, even Hoseok's.

Excitement buzzes in the room and Jimin finds his way over to Hoseok to hold his hands gently, and kiss the backs of them.

"Oh, Hoseokie. I'm never letting you leave me again." He whispers, smiling through his tears.

Hoseok smiles and laughs, unsure of what he means.

"Okay, okay. Hush, baby. I'm not going anywhere." Hoseok kisses Jimin's cheeks lightly, then his lips.

"I love you so goddamn much, Jung Hoseok."

"I love you goddamn more, Park Jimin."

[the end]

// y'all 😭😭😭
you're gonna kill me when you read the next chapter
it's a bonus angst ending and like.
oof.
please don't murder me 😅

heh.

but yeah.
this was the true ending of Fake.
I hope it wasn't too shitty?
the story I mean.

after i finish all my bonus bullshit, I'll probably do a chapter that explains everything [and advertises my new book oof] to help y'all understand in case you're confused.
yay.

thank you so much for reading oml 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
16.3K 709 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
170K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...