Dear Diary (A Harry Styles Fa...

By awliam

Jade La'rose had it all. An uncle who managed a very famous band, best friends that millions of girls loved... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8- Dear Diary
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
MY RANT ABOUT MY ADVENTURE
Chapter 20 - Dear Diary
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 21

628 4 2
By awliam

Hey Hey! I had an amazing dream last night about me and Harry being best friends for a really long time. And I had a bf who broke up with me so I was super sad and crying and all... So Harry decided to take me out to the movies to 'cheer me up.' So while we were in the car we jammed out to music and laughed and shizz. When we went to the movies we watched a chick flick and cried into eachother's shoulders. (Which I thought was cute.) Then he took me to the beach and said "Lauren, we've been friends forever and I want you to know that I love you.. blah blah blah." THEN WE GOT MARRIED!:) Yep. BEST. DREAM. EVER! (y)

Chapter 21 ~Harry's P.o.V~

It's been exactly two weeks since Jade and I got back together. And let me tell you, it's been nothing but fun. For example, yesterday it started to tip down rain. So, Jade decided to go outside in her bathing suit and dance in the rain... Then run back inside and get everything and everyone wet. 

"Harry... Are you coming, we have to be there in 20 minutes." Jade calls, snapping me out of my flash back.

"Coming!" I scream and grab my phoe then run downstairs.

"Have you seen my phone?" Louis asks me.

"No." I say flatly then give him an evil stare. Though Jade tries to say it wasn't Louis, I think it was. I mean, who else would do such a thing?

"Harry!" Jade scolds, hitting my arm.

"Sorry babe, let's go." I kiss her then slide my arm around her tiny waist.

Today, we were going to an interview, and Jade was coming with. Once we started dating again, Jade won Mrs. England's Top Model, and is going to star in a movie. I'm so proud of her! She deserves it, she has beauty, smarts, talent, and a great personality. Though I am super proud of her, this made me think that we won't be spending too much time together. While she's out modeing and acting, I'll be at concerts and signings. 

~~

"Everyone welcome Jade La'Rose and One Direction!" The interviewer called out as we entered the stage. Once we sat down and got settled she began to speak again.

"First off, I want to say conrats Jade for your modeling title!" She gets interuppted by the loud applause.

"Alright, alright, settle down. So boys, tell me... How is living with Jade? Is it horrible, boring.. what?"

Without a thought, Liam started out. Which was good because I had to put thought into this one.

"Jade's been great. She's super sweet and fun. She's kind of like the mom in the house. I mean, she cooks, she cleans, and she makes sure we get to where we need to be on time." Liam hugs Jade and smiles.

"Yeah, basically... We would be a mess without her. With Paul gone for the next couple months, if we didn't have her we wouldn't be here." I say, thinking over every word I say.

"That's sweet. Alright Jade, I'll ask you the same... How is it living with the 5 most famous -and good looking- boys in England?" The interviewer winks at me and I can feel Jade cringe a little. I grab her hand and grip it tight before she speaks.

"It's just like living with your 4 best friends and your boyfriend. You may think that just because they're 'famous' they do cool things. But really, we're just like everyone else. When we're working we're at the beach, shopping, or at home watching movies. They're amazing people and I'm glad I've known them." She gives a heart warming smile that makes the crowd 'awe.'

"It's been two years since you've known them, right?" The interviewer asks, looking straight at me.

"Two years, yeah, two years." She says, nodding her head lightly.

"And how was your relationships with them when you first met them?"

"Well Louis and I were best friends ever since the start." She smiles, looking at Louis. When she says this I get a pang of anger inside of me and tense up. "But I was still really shy. They've always been the same though, cheeky and over protective. But I never had a problem with any of them."

"Alright. Now we have some questions from the fans sent by Twitter... The first question is for Harry. Mabelle Lee says, "What type of girl do you look for?" Yes Harry.. What type of girl do you look for?" She asks seductively. Gross.

"Well.." I begin and smile to myself. "I Like girls with blue eyes and perfect smiles. Has brown hair and is medium height. They have to have a really sweet and funny personality. But most of all, your name has to be Jade." I look at Jade and kiss her cheek, earning yet another 'awe' from the crowd.

"Next question... This one's for Liam; Annie Sox says"I heard that Danielle is on a tour with Pixie Lott. How is it not being able to see her that often?"

Liam frowns just a little bit and sigh. I know he really misses her. "I miss her alot. But even if she is in a whole other country, that doesn't stop us from talking to eachother. We text eachother every second we have and skype every night, or day for her." 

"That's so cute. Alright, last question. This is for Harry and Jade. Hailey says "I heard Harry cheated on Jade and they broke up." Um.. That wasn't really a question but is this true?" 

I froze, I had no idea what to say. Or how this 'Hailey' girl knew about it.

"No? None of that is true. Just another stupid rumor. Don't believe rumors about us unless we say its true." Jade says, quickly thinking. 

"Alright, well that's all the time we have. Thank you! Ladies and gentlemen, One Direction and Jade LaRose!" She stands up to shake out hand, and when she got to me she 'secretly' gave me her number. Freaking slut. 

"Um. What was that?" Jade asks, looking at me angrily.

"She gave me her number. But don't worry, I was planning on giving it to a hobo or something." I answer truthfully.

"Oh Alright!" She says happily then kisses my cheek.

"Wait Jade!" I say, jogging after her.

"Yes Harry?"

"The boys and I are going grocery shopping, are you coming?"

"Hmm.. No thanks, I think I'm gonna head back home." She stands on her toes and kisses me before strutting off to her car.

"She's something else." I mumble to myself as I walk with the boys.

~~~~

When the boys and I got home we found it to be completely silent.

"Jade?" I called out. No answer.

"Is she here?" Niall asks.

"I don't know. Let's go look around." I say, setting down the bags. I quickly walk around the house and check every room. Once I get to my room I smile to myself.

"I found her." I say quietly when the guys all come by me. 

On my bed, Jade was fast asleep with an X-Box controller her hand. 

"Alright, let's go guys." Liam said as they all backed up. 

I walk over to Jade and silently sit on the bed. 

"Harry?" Jade mumbles.

"Yes love?" I ask sweetly. 

"I beat your high score in Black Ops." He smiles and sits up slowly.

"No you didn't!" I say in disbelief.

"Sure I did." She laughs and hops out of bed and runs out of the room.

"Wait! How did you beat my record?!" I call after her.

"Because you suck at Back Ops!" She screams and laughs loudly.

"Oh no you didn't!" I scream and run after her. New thing you know, I'm chasing her around the house.

"Okay! I give up!" She squeals.

"I don't care." I laugh and tackle her on the couch.

"I said I'm done!" She giggled. 

"But I need a victory kiss." I say cheesily.

"Alright. Fine." She moves in closer and lightly pecks my lips. But of course, that isn't enough. So I pull her back in and slide her on my lap. After all, she is as light as a feather.

"Hey guys! Stop making out. Jade has a call." Zayn says, obviously disgusted.

"We'll finish this later." I whisper to her as she gets up and walks away.

~ JADES P.O.V ~

"Um. I don't know. I've never sang before. Alright, yeah... I'll be there in 15 minutes. Yeah, the boys are coming, alright bye!" 

"Who was that?" Niall asks, sitting down on my bed beside me.

"Some director. He wants me to be in a show, to sing." 

"Well that's great. Wait, to sing?" He asks, confused.

"That's what I said. Now let's get the boys and go." I grab my bag and phone and walk out my bedroom door.

Once we were there the director went right to buisness. He got me in costume and told me to read 'off the karaoke screen' and if I sucked he would just edit it. 

Once I started singing I felt a bit wierd. All the boys were staring at me and the directer was smiling wide. I must look like a freak.

"Jade that was amazing! You can model, you can act, you can sing! What can't you do?" Ted, the director hugs me.

"Jade you never told us you could sing." Liam says, hugging me also.

"Maybe because I didn't know." I laugh nervously. 

"Well you're amazing love." Harry kisses me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Thanks babe- Ow." I scream and fall to the floor. 

"Jade whats wrong?" I hear Harry call out. 

Everything became blurry, and it felt like I was spinning around.

"Jade! Answer me! Jade?" I can hear Niall screaming in the back ground.

I tried to say something. But no words could come out my mouth.

"She's bleeding!" Louis screamed. 

I looked at it and saw blood all over it. 

In my mind I could hear a dark evil laugh. Then suddenly, I black out. It felt as if I wasn't breathing.

Was I dead?

!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!

OMG GUYS! Thanks so much! I reached over 1,000 reads! And for a beginner like me, thats good:) 

SOOO.. I started a new story. Already have the whole thing planned:) Alright! Bye! 

Oh wait.. One More thing.................................

LIAM'S GOING TO START WRITING AGAIN! WOOOO I MISSED HIM SO MUCH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
863K 28.5K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...
19.2K 1.1K 29
What if you fall for your BESTFRIEND, will you risk for her Love? Disclaimer this story is just a FAN FICTION! Read it on your own risk! Enjoy Rea...
102K 2.1K 31
This about a girl named, Gabby Dallas. She is Cameron Dallas little sister. So everyone knows her on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. But they...