Spark (Bumblebee Love Story)

By DarcyNoir

*I do not own the Transformers Franchise! Michael Bay and Universal Studios own Transformers! I only own my O... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Big Favor From you Guys....
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A Quick Update
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

A few Ideas for you Guys...

10.4K 93 3
By DarcyNoir

Hey guys! So lately, things have been super crazy for me. I've been dealing with my last few days of school, preparing for my trip to the United Kingdom, and so much more things. I am so sorry I haven't been able to update this book, but don't worry I'm trying. And, if I lend you in on a little secret, I have already created two books for the Bumblebee series, just I made these books 3 years ago and my grammar was just....it was bad. So I'm trying to revise everything and it has been taking a while.

I do have a few ideas, maybe should I upload other book series that I've made? I don't know if I should, but I would love to have more amazing people like you to read my stories. I think it would be amazing. I don't know, would you guys even like the idea? I would appreciate all of your guys' thoughts on it. A few stories I might upload on would be Anime, Marvel-based, Video game-based, and so much more. I hope you guys have an amazing day, and I'll talk to you guys later.

<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
289K 9.5K 28
"When are you going to accept the fact that you're not normal?" Tanya Fey Wess is no where near being normal. In fact she's more on the..abnormal si...
13K 336 31
Life as many knew it was simple, life as very few knew was chaotic and one wrong choice away from the end of the world. Following the path her father...
456K 11K 13
The fate of humanity is at stake between two races of Cybertronians: Autobots and Decepticons. Their war is brought down to Earth and it's up to the...