Love Life and Niall Horan

By MomentsInTimeX

Natalie loves her life... and oh, maybe Niall Horan too. © All Rights Reserved 2021 More

Disclaimer
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
I'm sorry
Epilogue

• 9 •

33K 640 179
By MomentsInTimeX

I had been living with the boys for two weeks now. Niall is fine now. He was okay after like, two days after.

He has his moments where he goes quiet and sits in the corner, but other than that he's fine.

Whenever we ask he just shakes his head and says he's okay. So we've all agreed to just leave him be.

I get worried about him really. He just sits there, staring at the wall.

I can tell the other boys get worried to.

When Niall does this I just stare at him, willing him to snap out of it or at least move.

He doesn't do anything. He doesn't eat. He doesn't drink. Nothing.

It doesn't last that long though, only around fifteen minutes before he's back to himself.

He seems okay now. He's not spaced out today at all and it's quarter past four in the afternoon, so that's good.

We're trying to distract him by saying random jokes and stuff, and so far it's working.

No one knows what's up with him. Louis says he knows what, but you know Louis and his humour.

Suddenly I hear someone gasp from the other side of the room and come running in the room where me, Niall and Harry were seated quietly watching a random T.V program that was on when we switched on the electrical appliance. It was actually quite interesting so we decided to keep it on.

Zayn came into view as he stumbled over his own feet and started to shout to everyone around the house.

"Zayn shut your carrots. I'm trying to watch the T.V." I cried.

"No! I have an idea on what we can do!"

I suddenly became interested as Liam, Danielle and Louis came into view and sat down on the couch across from me.

Liam sighed, "What Zayn?"

"Let's play a game!" Zayn cried, throwing his hands up in the air for effect.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "That's your big idea?"

He nodded sheepishly and clapped his hands together. "So. Who has any suggestions?"

I raised my hand and Zayn pointed to me as if we were in a classroom.

"Nerf guns!" I cried.

"No Jimmy protested!" Louis cried, "Let's play Never Have I Ever!"

I elbowed him in the side. "Nerf guns!"

"Never have I ever."

"Nerf."

"Never have I ever!" Louis whined.

"Urgh! Both of you shut the hell up! Okay. We'll play NHIE and then with them. Okay?" Liam cried.

I glared at him. "Why can't we play with the Nerf guns first?"

He shrugged and instructed everyone to get in a circle and we followed his instructions loudly.

"I'll go get the stuff!" Niall cried.

He stood up and ran out of the room before we heard a lot of clattering and he came back with orange juice and eight cups.

"Niall... We need seven cups. Not eight." Danielle laughed.

Niall grinned and shook his head. "We need one for Jimmy and Kevin. They can share though."

We all rolled our eyes and tutted except from Louis who high fived him as Niall sat down next to me.

"Okay, everyone pour your drinks." Liam instructed.

We all poured our glasses until they were high enough and set the orange juice back down in the middle.

"Aww." Niall moaned from beside me. "Mines only half full."

"Half empty." Harry corrected him.

"No..." Niall said, "It's half full."

"Empty..."

"Full..."

"Oh come on Niall! Look, its empty."

"No Harry. It's full."

"Oh for gods sake!" I cried, "It's full and empty. Do you want to start this game or not?!"

"Yes..." They both said at the same time.

"Well then."

"Okay, I'll go first." Louis said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Never have I ever... Kissed somebody."

All the boys took a sip as I kept still, staring at the orange liquid in my cup.

"You've never been kissed?!" Niall cried.

I shook my head as Harry smiled smugly, already knowing this fact.

"What about the Truth or dare?" Niall smirked.

"Aw, I forgot about that." I said, even though we didn't actually kiss. I knew it was just an act for the boys.

Harry smirked, already knowing that me and Niall hadn't actually kissed.

"Okay." Liam started. "Never have I ever been jealous of someone in this room."

I thought about it for a bit and mentally shook my head. I've been jealous of no one. There was like, nothing to be jealous of.

Everyone turned to Niall and Louis as they took a sip slowly.

"Why have you been jealous?" Harry asked them both curiously.

"I haven't!" Niall cried quickly, turning red.

"Well, yeah Niall. You obviously have. You took a sip remember?" Harry said.

"I was thirsty..."

"Whatever." Harry said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay. Never have I ever.... Kissed somebody in this room." Harry grinned cheekily.

Does playing Truth or Dare count?

I decided it does and took a sip as Niall did too. Across from us, Danielle and Liam did, but nobody paid attention to them as they were focusing on us two.

"What?!" Louis cried. "You two have kissed?!"

"No! Louis no!" I cried, "Truth or dare, remember?"

He visibly relaxed and let out a sigh of relief. "Good."

I raised my eyebrows at him and laughed at the sign of relief on his face.

"Okay... My turn." I said awkwardly. "Never have I ever... wanted to kiss somebody in this room."

Everybody looked around awkwardly as everyone but Zayn took a sip.

"Whoa!" Zayn cried. "Why am I always the odd one out?!"

"Who do you lot want to kiss anyways?" Liam cried to Louis, Niall, Harry and me.

"Yeah! I want to know!" Zayn demanded.

Niall blushed awkwardly as Harry and Louis just shuffled around in their spots on the floor repeatedly.

Could it be me they wanted to kiss...?

No. Natalie. Don't be so stupid. It's probably Danielle, yeah. It's Danielle.

I decided to ask Liam about it later as they all were just staring at the ground.

I just laughed. "Why is everyone so awkward?! Come on. Let's play Nerf now!" I grinned.

"Way ahead of you." Liam said, walking in with 7 Nerf guns under his arm.

"I call the big one!" I screamed before sprinting for it.

"No!" I heard an Irish voice shout as I reached for the gun.

"Yes." I grinned.

"Aww." Niall pouted. "I wanted that one."

I hesitated for a moment at his cute face before I gave in. "Fine." I said, handing him the gun before I turned away to grab the small one that was left, mentally punching myself.

"This is only because of your cute face." I muttered to myself quietly.

I felt a warm presence behind me and stopped as I heard someone start to whisper something in my ear quietly.

"I heard that." A thick Irish accent told me slowly.

I blushed quickly and turned around to see his startling blue eyes so close to my own.

He grinned and stepped back offering me his hand as I took it and he lead us over to a sofa to await Liam's instructions.

"Okay. So we'll be going around in pairs because there are a lot of us, but one group will have to go in a three. They have an advantage so they can have Zayn, because you know no offence to you Zayn but you stink. Split up, now."

Louis and Harry immediately grabbed each other, as did Liam and Danielle.

"Well, I suppose Zayn can come with us then." I said, laughing.

Zayn sighed and made his way over to me and Niall, standing next to us silently.

"Okay." Liam started, "Now make a group plan."

Harry and Louis huddled together slowly and started chatting slowly and quietly along with Liam and Danielle.

I realised we were just standing here so I pulled Niall and Zayn into a group huddle.

"Okay." I started, "Zayn, you stay down here and hide in different places. Shoot as many people as you can. Me and Niall will go upstairs and wait in different rooms under beds etc. And shoot from there. Got it? Go."

"You are so much like Liam..." Zayn said, but nodded anyway as Niall followed his actions, nodding his head as his adorable bleached blonde hair bounced on the top of it.

Wait? Adorable?! How can hair be adorable Natalie? No. It can't. Shush your pants.

"Okay." Liam said, "Everyone done?"

Everyone nodded as Liam started counting down from 10 slowly.

"10..."

"9..."

"8..."

"7..."

I took a sideway glance at my team to see Niall looking back at me. "Are you ready?" I mouthed at him, grinning.

He nodded at me quickly and silently chuckled as Liam reached 5.

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"GO!" Louis interrupted, running of in the Direction (A.N; Sorry, it deserves a capital XD) of the kitchen.

I turned around and ran up the stairs quickly, hearing footfalls echo behind me, reaching closer.

I gasped and started sprinting, not wanting to be out when only 10 seconds of the game had begun.

I jumped into my bedroom and ran into my walk in wardrobe, hiding behind the clothes on the hangers and sitting on piles of shoes.

"Natalie?" I heard someone whisper quickly and quietly from behind me.

I jumped and had begun to scream until I realised it was only Niall.

"Don't scare me like that you idiot."

"Sorry! Sorry..." He grinned sheepishly, holding his hands up in mock surrender.

"Don't do that. Or I shoot." I grinned, holding my gun in his Direction.

He gasped mockingly and brought his own gun up, pointing it at the side of his head.

"Not if I shoot first."

"Never almighty dragon! I must kill you!"

"NO! Jimmy protested." Niall cried.

"Shh!" I cried looking around, "And you stole Louis' line! That's not right! Die almighty dragon, die, die, die!"

"Now you shush you loud princess."

"Oh no you didn't!" I cried, "You did not just call me a princess."

"Oh yes I d-id."

"Oh no you didn't just oh yes I d-id me."

"Oh yes I did oh yes I d-id you."

"Oh it's on." I cried.

"It's on like Donkey Kong!"

"Hey! That's my line!" We heard a cry from the door as light flooded into the room. "Die line stealer die!"

Niall fell to the floor, gun in tow as Liam smiled smugly at Niall on the ground.

"Liam, you know you don't want to do this... Think of me. Think of my mum." I pleaded jokingly.

"No-" Liam started.

"Jimmy protested!" Shouted Niall from the floor.

"Shush! You're dead!" Liam cried, shooting him again.

"No," He started again, "You be-friended the line stealer. Never again will I have you in my presence."

"Don't you start using all those fancy words with me duckling."

"Don't call me duckling!" Liam shouted, shooting me right in the arm.

I decided to make a dramatic exit and held my hand to my heart, raising it slowly before dropping it again.

"You... Liam Payne..." I whispered slowly, "Are a horrible person... You... You killed your own cousin."

"Yeah you despicable human being." Niall said from the floor.

"Niall! You messed that up!" I cried.

"What, like your hairdresser messed up your hair?! See. I can use my own lines." He said, quoting 'The Adventerous Adventures of One Direction.'

"You ruined that." I grinned laughing.

"Just die already!" Liam cried.

"Okay! Okay! Keep your hands on." I said, falling to the floor, landing half on Niall, half not.

"What? Oh dear. I'm afraid if I leave you you'll pretend to be some kind of magic wizard and come back to life..."

"I always follow the rules. But I'm dead. So they don't count." I grinned.

We heard a cry that sounded like Danielle and Liam began to shout out to her.

"Wait here, both of you. Or I'll just keep on killing you." He cried, running out of the door and closing it. This left me and Niall with only the tiniest bit of light that came from the window on the other side of the room.

I still had my eyes closed and opened them to find Niall's piercing bright blue ones staring back at me with something that looked like admiration.

"What?" I said, grinning.

"Nothing." He said, grinning back. "You're just beautiful."

I immediately blushed, mentally slapping myself continuingly. Did Niall Horan, THE Niall Horan just call me beautiful?!

"U-um, t-thanks..."

Natalie! Stop stuttering! He'll start to think you like him or something!

Maybe you do, a voice in the back of my head sounded.

I mentally shook my head. I didn't like Niall. I had only known him for two weeks. If not less!

"Oh my god. Oh my god." Niall said, over and over, avoiding my gaze. "Sorry! Oh my god. I shouldn't have said that. Oh my god. Oh my god."

"Niall!" I cried. "It's fine. Really!"

He stopped and grinned at me, showing his tooth coloured braces in the process.

"Fine, I'll make us equal. Those braces make you look amazing." I whispered, still looking into his eyes and trying to hold back a blush.

"Oh, I already knew that." He said, winking.

I laughed and continued to grin as he shuffled slightly closer to me.

I mentally laughed at our position. Me, being the stupid person I am decided to fall diagonally across Niall. So now, I was laid over him diagonally whilst our legs were in a mess of tangles.

The grin etched its way of my face as he began to move forward more.

"We're supposed to be dead." He whispered into my ear softly.

"Die then." I laughed.

"Dragons don't die." He laughed.

"They do when I'm around."

"Oh no you did not just say that." He cried.

"You're so repetitive..." I grinned.

He grinned back and stood up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up with him.

"Let's go." Niall said.

"But Liam told us to stay there..."

"Trust me; they'll be finished by now. Harry and Louis spoil it everytime." He laughed.

I just rolled my eyes. I wish everyday was like this one.

**

Okay. I realise I am probably the worst person on Wattpad for updating. Thanks to bree82599 and Carmen_Searson for sticking by me through the whole of these chapters.

I can't actually believe this story has 4,527 reads :') I love you guys so much.

I have actually gained like 20+ fans in a day. I was crying. Aw. Do YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEANS?!?! Like, loads:)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Please don't forget about me :'( I will update sooner and faster, I promise :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 17 9
Ella and Lina are on a trip of a lifetime.
4.4K 105 33
1.5K 6 33
April falls in love with Niall Horan and because of him her life is about to take an amazing turn.