The Photographer (Now Publish...

بواسطة wuthie16

When your past comes haunting you through the lens of your camera - do you put it down and turn away, never t... المزيد

Foreword
Chapter 1 Preview

Sample Prologue

1.3K 36 0
بواسطة wuthie16

"For you," he softly said as he handed her a yellow carnation, her favorite flower.

    She smiled softly. "Thank you. You always know how to make me smile."

    "Of course, Mel. You know how much I love you."

    She giggled before pushing him playfully. "Stop it, Raffy! Don't say things you don't mean. I'm telling your dad!"

    He turned towards her, suddenly serious. "But I mean it, Melanie. I really do."

    She continued to laugh, thinking he was still joking, stopping when she realized he wasn't laughing with her.

    "Raf?"

    "I love you, Mel."

    Silence.

    Silence so loud, it was deafening.

    With wide eyes and a hand on her mouth, she dropped the yellow carnation, turned around—

    And ran.

    He picked up the yellow carnation as he watched her take off, a single tear dropping on its petals.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
251K 18.2K 22
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
224K 13.6K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
460K 16.6K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...