Married to Mr.Bieber

By SmileyXBooX

[Sequel to Saving Mr.Bieber] Carter and Justin have been through a lot. With Justin's proposal, the wedding... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.

Chapter 6.

14.3K 233 18
By SmileyXBooX

Written by @xSnowKiss

• Carter •

My eyelids fluttered open, a few rays of light greeting from the window. Squinting, I look down at the arm that was securely wrapped around my naked waist. A warm feeling of happiness surges through me.

Justin.

I reach for his free hand, careful not wake him as I intertwine my fingers with his. After last night, I've never been more sure of my feelings for Justin. I fell for him a long time ago, but with everything that's happened between us, I know that this love is more than true. It's honest and real and something incredible. Something I'm lucky to have and something I never want to lose. I gave him my heart and he gave me his along with his last name. I couldn't ask for more. It was all too perfect to be true. But it is true and it's all I could ever want.

I wiggle in Justin's arms until I'm facing him, my nose inches from his. He looks so cute when he's asleep. Smiling, I cuddle into his chest, his warm skin against mine. If I could wish for anything else, it's for all my other mornings to be as perfect as this one.

I draw circles on Justin's stomach with my thumb as I hum 'Moments' by One Direction. As the minutes passed, I had hummed the entire song. Still smiling, I stop humming and simply let my hand rest from tracing circles.

"Don't stop."

Justin's startles me. I look up to see him smiling, his eyes still closed. A giggle escapes my lips before I can stop it.

"Don't stop what?" I ask him, scooting my body even closer to his.

"The humming," He tells me. "And caressing my stomach. It was soothing."

I chuckle, reaching up and letting my lips find his. A moan escapes Justin's lips as his hand holds my face, pulling me closer as he continues to kiss me back.

We continue to kiss until I somehow find myself on top of him, giggling and laughing as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him.

"I can't even express how much I love you." Justin says, his thumb pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I think you're doing a fine job of expressing yourself." I tease, giving him a quick kiss.

"You're not so bad yourself." He jokes, kissing me back. I feel his tongue slide against mine as he sits up, pulling me onto his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist and continue to kiss, deepening the kiss.

"I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me, I'll never tell. I looked as it fell and now you're in my way..." Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen starts playing causing both Justin and I to giggle.

"You gonna get that?" Justin questions.

"I should." I admit, meeting his lips one last time before sliding off his lap. I grab the duvet and wrap it around my body as I go to get my phone which is still singing from the coffee table.

I press the phone to my ear as I take a seat on the couch, holding the duvet to my body.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Morning, Carter!" Selena singsongs from the other line. "How's it been?"

"It's been great." I grin, flashing Justin a smile. He winks at me from the bed.

"Any juicy deets you're keeping from me?" Selena teases.

"I don't kiss and tell." I inform her, my eyes not leaving Justin. He smiles at me as he hops off the bed and moves towards his suitcase. I look away, a blush forming on my cheeks. I guess I just wasn't used to seeing Justin nude. Maybe it's the fact that he isn't shy about it, unlike me.

"Tell them I say hi!" Cale's voice interrupts my thoughts. My face lights up even more at the sound of it.

"Is that Cale?" I ask Selena.

"Yep." She chirps. "Annoying and charming as always."

"Can I talk to him?"

"Of course!" Selena begins to say. "I'll just-"

"Hey!" Cale cuts her off.

"You don't just snatch the phone!" I hear her say from somewhere in the background.

Cale ignores her. "How's my little Carter?" He asks teasingly.

"I'm great, Cale." I tell him. "How about yourself?"

"Great as well." He informs me. "Is Justin treating you right? No dirty business? Am I going to have to go down there to teach him-"

"Cale!" I stop him. "Justin's great." I giggle.

"He better be." Cale says, his tone serious even though I know he's joking. "And he better use that box of condoms I gave him it-"

"You what!" I blurt

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Cale chuckles. "But are you good? You sure?"

"Positive." I grin. "Never been better."

"That's great to hear." I can see Cale smiling. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"I'll text you later!" I hear Selena yell.

"Have fun, Cart!" Cale tells me. "But not too much fun!"

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. "Bye, Cale."

"Bye, Cart." He laughs. "Love you."

"Love you too." I hang up, chuckling.

"What'd he say?" Justin asks as he walks over to me, fully dressed. He's wearing a pair of beach shorts and a white tee shirt. I had a feeling a might know what was on today's agenda.

"He threatened you." I laugh.

Justin raises an eyebrow. "He just loves too, doesn't he?"

"About as much as I love to do this." I say, bringing my lips to his. I feel Justin smile.

We break apart as I stand up, beginning to make my way towards my suitcase.

"Wait," Justin's hand takes my wrist and pulls me back. I clutch the duvet for support as Justin's eyes meet mine.

"Yeah?"

"I've been meaning to ask you." Justin chuckles nervously. "But how was your night?"

Smiling, I wiggle my wrist out of his grip. "It was perfect."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 15.9K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
235K 5.2K 75
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
42.5K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...