Married to Mr.Bieber

By SmileyXBooX

[Sequel to Saving Mr.Bieber] Carter and Justin have been through a lot. With Justin's proposal, the wedding... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.

Chapter 3.

15K 241 34
By SmileyXBooX

Written by @xSnowKiss

• Carter •

"Are you really going to make me wear this blindfold for the entire jet ride ?" I ask Justin as he guides me onto the private jet he had booked for us. That's all he had told me. That he had booked a private jet to fly us to our honeymoon destination.

"Yep." Justin responds, chuckling. "Now sit down." He helps me down on to a seat and I feel him take a sit beside me, buckling both our belts.

"Why am I wearing a blindfold, again? It's not like the jet is going to reveal our destination." I point out.

He doesn't say anything for a while, probably thinking. "You're right." He says at least, reaching over to untie my blindfold.

I cross my arms as he takes off the blindfold, his face the first thing I see.

"You should really think things through." I advice him at the same town the jet lets out a loud roar and we're quickly on air, going higher and higher.

"I should." Justin agrees, draping an arm around me.

I let out a yawn, resting my head against his shoulder. "How long's the flight?"

"Two hours at most." He informs me.

"I think I'll take a nap." I tell him. "Wake me when we're there."

"I will." He smiles, his hands gently caressing my hair. "Goodnight, Mrs.Bieber."

A smile slips on to my face right before I drift to sleep, cuddling closer to him, to my husband.

• • •

"Carter?" Someone whispers, nudging my shoulder. "Baby, we're here."

A small whine escapes my lip and I try to open my eyes, barely managing. "What time is it?"

Justin's familiar face comes in to view. He's chuckling. "It's only ten thirty."

"PM?!" I groan and Justin pulls me to my feet, letting me lean on him. "I'm tired."

"I know, baby." He says, draping an arm around me as he leads me out of the jet.

"Where are we?" I ask him, glancing at our surroundings:

"An airport." Justin informs me, still chuckling. "C'mon. A taxi's waiting for us."

Justin pulls me along but I can barely walk. I just want to curl down on the ground and go to sleep.

"Gosh, Cart." Justin exclaims. "You're acting as if you don't want to be here."

I roll my eyes. Well, I try too. "What is here? And I'm just tired, Justin."

"Here," Justin begins to say as he takes me by surprise, scooping me up and cradling me into his arm. A small yelp escapes me and tightly wrap my arms around Justin's neck for support. "Is the Bahamas." He finishes while a taxi comes into view.

"The Bahamas?" I gasp. "I've never been here! I heard it was beautiful!"

"Oh, it's beautiful." Justin smiles. "I was thinking Hawaii or Australia, or maybe even some private island like Edward and Bella," I can't help but roll my eyes at that as he continues. "But everyone told me not to take it to the extreme. They said you would be happy even our honeymoon was two blocks down at some filthy inn."

I smile, stretching my neck and planting a kiss across Justin's lips. "They were right."

"Good." Justin's smile doesn't disappear as he places me into the taxi, slipping in beside me. "I have lots planned this week."

"Like what?" I ask him, releasing another yawn.

"Like swimming," He tells me. "Aquariums, shopping, walking, and especially I've got a few surprises..."

His voice begins to fade as I find myself falling asleep again, my head dropping too his shoulder.

"...a picnic, amusement park..."

• • •

If was a longer ride than I thought. I woke up as we passed a street full of hotels, none of which we were to stay in. The clock told me it was eleven forty-three and my neck was beginning to hurt. I was craving a pillow.

Justin was leaning against the window, his eye focused on the passing cars. I wondered what he was thinking. He just seemed so lost in thought.

"Hey," I poke his shoulder, my voice weak. "How long till we get to this hotel?"

Justin turns, smiling at my sight before glancing down at his watch. "The driver said we'd be there at eleven fifty, so about another seven minutes."

"Mm." I lift my legs up onto the seat, ripping off my silver heels in the process.

"Feet hurt?" Justin asks.

"Like a bitch." I admit, sighing.

"Here." Justin reaches over and takes my right foot, prolong it on his lap. I lean against the taxi's door, closing my eyes but not falling asleep. Justin's fingers massage my foot gently, making sure to get every muscle. I feel myself relaxing.

"That feels good." I tell him.

"Glad to hear." Justin chuckles, his fingers not leaving my foot. "Still tired?"

"Not as much." I say honestly. "But I might go into hibernation if my body finds a bed."

Justin laughs, my insides warming up at the sound of it. "Well, you can go into hibernation after the honeymoon."

"How long areas gonna be here?"

"Two weeks." He tells me. "More or less if you want."

"Two weeks sounds good."

"Good." Justin moves on to my other foot.

"So what are the plans for tomorrow?"

"We're-" Justin's cut off by the taxi driver's voice.

"We have arrived." he speaks, his accent a mixture of Jamaican and Spanish.

"We're here." Justin grins.

I pull my legs off him and grab my heels, following Justin out of the taxi after he pays the driver. We come face-to-face with the biggest hotel I may have ever seen. It's beautiful too, a water fountain spurring water in front of the entrance and rose bushes leading down the sidewalk.

"Welcome to paradise." Justin welcomes me, draping an arm around my shoulder to admire the beauty alongside me.

"Paradise." I whisper.

"How about we save paradise for later, though?" There's a tease in Justin's voice and it's not long before I'm swept off my feet and he's carrying me inside.

"Put me down!" I fuss. "There are people here!"

"No way!" Justin laughs. "This is traditional!"

I squeeze my eyes shut, ignoring the people in the lobby as we pass. I assumed Justin had already gotten the key to our room since he didn't bother to stop at the front desk.

I bury my face into his chest, cursing. This was embarrassing. I don't even want to look at the faces of the passing hotel guests. They, alongside Justin, might find it funny. I find it awkward and humiliating, yet I couldn't help but giggle as I hear a door shut behind us. We had arrived at our suite.

"Welcome to our suite, Mi'Lady." Justin says in what sounded like a British accent.

I bite my lip to stop myself from giggling as I open my eyes. I don't have to admire the suite because Justin has laid me down on the bed, falling on top of me.

That's when my heart starts racing and my nerves take over. That's when I start wondering if I'm ready. Am I ready? I can't tell.

My left hand falls on to the bed beside me and I feel something soft beneath it. I grab it, twirling it in my fingers. It felt like a rose petal.

"You look beautiful." Justin whispers, his lips brushing against my ear. It sends tingles down my spine. Justin's eyes stare in to mine in silence. My heart is still racing and I wonder if he can hear it.

"I love you." Justin tells me, and before I can react his lips meet mine.

And we're kissing. That's all we do. We kiss and kiss, Justin's hands only on my face.

I feel myself relax a bit, allowing him to guide the kiss. Nothing's more perfect than the way our lips fit together, as if they were made for only that purpose.

After a long while of kissing, I almost don't realize Justin's left hand slowly making it's way to the back of my dress. I try to ignore it, to push my returning nerves aside.

His hand reaches the zipper and he begins to pull it down, his fingers brushing against my back.

I can't do it, I think. I'm not ready... I'm am ready... No, I'm not... I'm not ready...

"Justin!" I blurt suddenly, startling him.

"What is it?" He asks, a puzzled look on his face.

I feel my face redden. "I, um, I'm tired. I think I want to change out of this dress and, uh, go to sleep."

Justin's face falls and I gently gets off me, awkwardly running a hand through his hair. "Oh. Ok. Um, the suitcase should be outside the door."

"Outside the door?"

"A bellhop should have brought it up."

"Oh, ok." Awkwardly, I make my way towards the door and open it to, sure enough, find two suitcases waiting there. I drag them inside and begin digging for my PJs. Finding them, I scatter into the bathroom.

Without changing, I lean against the bathroom door with a sigh. Brave? Yeah, that word doesn't even come close to describing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 3.5K 80
❤️
59.3K 134 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
69.8K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...