Waking Up in Vegas (BoyxBoy)

By tyybearr

Connor Spencer was just your average guy on the street. Kind of good looking. Passable grades. Good friend. N... More

*~* Chapter One *~*

*~* Chapter Two *~*

641 47 26
By tyybearr

Here is chapter two. :D Yayy!!!! haha enjoy.

Dedicated to MickeyLovesSquirrels. :]

Picture of Andrew or Andy. ;3

-owl

_________________________________________________________________________

::Connor's P.O.V::

*~* Two Months Later *~*

It was a gray and rainy Sunday afternoon. Mom and I had just gotten back home from dropping Myla off at her collage. She started her new sirmester tomarrow. Same time I go back into the local highschool. I crindged at the thought.

Yeah I know, how could a sexy looking beast like me not want to go to school? Wouldn't I have girls clinging to my arms everywhere I go wishing they could be the one I call "mine"? Wouldn't I have all the boys looking up to me or wanting to be me? Wouldn't I sit at the popular table and talk shit about others as I smiled and laughed with my so called "friends"? Well, I don't. Believe it or not I'm not the most popular dude in school. Not the lowest either. Just somewhere in the middle. Everyone that knows me around school just says I'm a nice guy or that i'm pretty much average. I used to be afended by the last one (I'm anything but average! I'm a freakin' god!) but have grown to ignore it. Timmy, Derek, and Nate were the only close friends I had. They knew me as well as my sister and Timmy proably even more so.

I sighed once more as I went though the rest of my emails. Finding none of them interesting I logged out, shut my laptop, and went outside.

I never really liked the outdoors- still don't now - but today I felt like being outside was the right place to be. I grabed my basket ball from a bin and began shooting hoops just for fun. It was fifteen minutes later when I noticed a few moving trucks pull up into the driveway a few house away. Basketball in hand I stopped shooting and watch as a few men popped out the cars and begin unloading the back of the turcks. A small blue car then pulled by the curb of the house. I didn't stay long enough to see the family. I had already rushed into the house and burst though my moms office.

"Jesus!" She said her eyes flying towards me instantly stopping whatever she was typing on the computer. Propablely, finishing up her work assignments. Her eyes then flashed angerily.

"And what is the heck do you think you are doing bursting though here like that? You could have broken my door."

"Someonesmovingintothelivingstunhouse!" I quickly annouced my words coming out in a jumble.

"Woah. Wait. What?"

I took a deep breath, "The Livingstun's old house. New family moving into it."

She looked a little shocked by the news. I knew she would be. That house has been on the market for years- ever since the old couple who lived there died. It would have been a huge shocker for anyone that someone had finally moved into that old place.

"Well then," Mom turned slowly back to her computer, "Why don't you be friendly and go over and say hi then? They might need some help getting everything unpacked."

"B-b-but what if they are all weridos who eat catiperlears and squid sauce for every meal while smelling like a bunch of hobos on the street!" I complained.

She shot me a look before saying. "Now what in the world would make you think that? Anyways, I've decided that I'm going to invite them over for dinner Friday night when your father gets home so you might as well go over now."

She stopped typing.

"Yano what? You have to go over and help them now."

"But mo-"

"No buts. Now shoo. " She waved her hand as if she was waving away a pesky little fly, "I've got some important work I have to get fininshed."

Reluctantly, I walked out of her office and out the house. I gulpped nervously as I went nearer and nearer to the house. The moving people were now taking in beds, couches, and any other heavy furniture.

I walked over the finally yard and over into the livingst- wait wasn't it the news people's yard now? I guess so since they bought it. I shuffled quietly over and past a few of the helping people. I stopped taking a look into one of the backs of the tuck. This one was filled with boxes upon boxes of items.

"May I help you?"

I jumpped around about to ninja whoever thought it was funny to sneak up on me like that but stopped. Standing infront of me was a guy who had to be at least a few years older than me. He had shortish brown hair that was sticking up places. He wore bright red sunglasses so I couldn't see his eyes and he had a few tattoos. Along with the tatts he had small gauges in his ears and a nose ring. He was a few feet shorter than me but still tall all the same.

He turned his head to the side waving his hands infront of my face.

"Hello? Anybody home? I asked may I help you."

I blinked a few times before what he said registered in my brain.

"Oh. Urmmm it should be me asking may I help you."

"And why is that?" He looked at me puzzeled.

"Parent."

One word. Short, simple, and to the point.

The guy made an 'O' shape with his mouth nodding.

"Ah, okay bro. You can help unload this turck first." He said pointing to the turck I had just been looking at.

He climbed up inside of the vechial and started passing boxes down for me to carry.

"That enough?" He asked as he stacked the fourth box on top of the others in my arms.

"Yeah," I anwsered.

"Okay then," The guy jumpped out onto the driveway, grabbed a few boxes for himself, and motioned me to follow him. "This way."

I followed him inside the house. I vagelly remember some the insides since when the old couple was alive Mary Livingstun would bake cookies for everyone in town. I was nine at the time. The kitchean I remembered best as we past though it to get to the stairwell in the room next door to it. The guy lead me upstairs and into a room which I suppose was going to be his.

He set down the boxes and I did the same. Looking over them, the guy handed me one.

"That's not mine."

I looked at the box that was now in my hands, then back at him.

"So...?"

"So, take it where it belongs."

"And how am I suppose to do that? I dont even know were it goes."

I watched as he walked around the room. His bed, a desk, and a dresser was in his room but nothing else besides boxes thrown ever which a way.

He sighed coming over to me and flipping one of the flaps open.

"You see this?" He pointed to the flap that had been marked with a dark red maker.

I nodded.

"That's Andy's color. So this is Andy's box." He said very slowly eyeing me as if I was stupid. "So then it goes in Andy's room."

He tapped me on the shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll be able to find it."

He then went back to going around his room. I stared at him for a minute before leaving his room reluctantly.

Now where in the world was this Andy person's room?

I roamed around the top floor peaking into each room I passed to see if it was "Andy's room". Each one wasn't.

I was by the top of the stairs when a loud thump came behind me. I turned to see that a door in the ceiling had been opened and a ladder let down. I watched alarmed and curiously as a pair of feet made their way down, slowly reveiling the person. The person jumpped down the last two steps and landed with a soft thud.

It was another guy. This one roughly around my age. He had darker brown hair than the other guy and it was longer to; all most to his ears. He had extreamly pale gray eyes that would flash a bit everytime a reflection was caught in them. On his head was a black beanie. He had on a simple band t-shirt and dark colored jeans. He was also extreamly tall, almost if not taller than myself. He had a few peircings here and there but other than that nothing. No tattoos, scars, nada.

The guy turned his head my way and looked at me. His face expressionless. I hopped mine mirrored his as I stared back at him but I highly doubt it. A lot of people say they tend to be able to read me like an open book.

"Who are you?" His voice was deep but not to deep.

"U-uh u-ummm... u-uuh errrr...." I stuttered. Why couldn't I say anything?

He gave me a strange look before pointing towards me. Wait why is he pointing at- he lowered his gaze. Huh? Confused, I looked down to see-oh! He was pointing to the box in my hand! I laughed at myself metally for being stupid. Stupid, stupid Connor.

"Oh! This is suppose to go in an And- Hey!"

In one swift motion he had snatched the box and was climbing back up the latter. I reached over and grabbed his arm.

"Stop! Why'd you snatch that from me? Give it back, man."

I was givin the look the older guy had givin me earlier when he was explaining where the box was suppose to go. Humph! I don't think I like this family at all. Why do they keep thinking I'm dumb? I'm not I tell! I might get C's every once in awhile getting a B or two but I wasn't stupid! The dude glanced at my hand on his arm before at me.

"It's mine." He said no emotion in his words.

"Y-you're Andy?"

He gave a barely noticable nod as an anwser.

"Oh..."

"Are you going to let go of me now?"

I snatched my hand back as if Andy had just burst into flams.

"Uh, sorry I-"

"See I told you you could find his room." The guy from ealier came smirking beside me.

I scowled at him. That bastered! He knew I wouldn't find the room by my self. I mean c'mon. Who would think to look into the attic?

"Yeah." I mubbled.

Andy glanced questioningly at the guy. "You know him?"

The guy shrugged his shoulders. "Not really. He just showed up to help so I gave him a job."

"So you let some strange guy take my stuff to go put in my room?"

"Hey!" I exclaimed affened. I am so not strange! I'm... speacial. Yeah that's it.

I don't think they heard me or decided to ignore me because they kept on talking.

"Yeah, I didn't really want to carry your heavy crap."

Andy frowned.

"It's not crap. So do you even know his name?"

Are these guys for real? I'm right here!

"Nope never came up." He said, the frowning he turned to me. "What is your name kid?"

"Connor."

He then went back to Andy grinning. "Nevermind I do know his name. It's Connor."

Andy just shook his head sighing.

"And I'm Mikey by the way." The guy said returning his attention to me. He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

I went to shake Mikey's hand but Andy slapped it anyway.

"Trust me. You dont want to. He'll pull you into a surprise hug."

"I was not!" Mikey said, a grin threating to show. "I was juat going to shake his hand and do this."

Before I knew it Mikey had grabbed my chin and pressed his lips to mine. My eyes shot wide and I fourcfully pushed him away from me. I wipped my mouth with the back of my hand and moved away from him. That was the first time any guy had kissed me on their own free will. Mikey on the other hand was bending over with laughter.

"I warned you."

I glared at Andy's now smirking face.

"Oh! Oh God, that was halirous!" Snickered Mikey.

"It was not." I mubbled backing up slowly to the edge of the stairs. My plan was to run down them and out the house before they even knew I was gone. Then back into my hou-

"Your ninja skills suck, man." Mikey said his eyebrow arched in ammusment.

"W-what are you talking about?"

Nice stuttering. You really have them fooled now Con.

"Do you honestly think we are that stupid?" Andy questioned, he also looked very ammused. 

I knitted my eyebrows together in frustration. Who did they think they were?

"We are Mike and Andrew Foxx. Andy being my little brother.  Are parents fourced us to move here agaist our will and we seemed to find you quite ammusing Connor." 

I flashed my eyes towards Mikey. Had he read my mind?

"No you just said it out loud stupid." He snickered.

I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"I've got to go." I turned around and booked it down the stairs.

"Hey! I thought your parents were making you help us?" Shouted Mikey from the top of the stairs.

"I did." I shouted back but before exiting the house I remembered what my mom said. "And you and your parents are invited to my house friday night for dinner."

Andy frowned at this but Mikey's mouth turned into a hug smile. 

"Can't wait cutie." Mikey winked. 

I blushed badly and quickly left the house my mind racing. Why did my mom have to invite them for dinner? 

I entered my house and traveled slowly upstairs. I went into my room, dug my cellphone from my pocket and called Timmy.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, you won't believe what I just witnessed."

"YOU SAW SOMEONE GET MURDERED?!" Timmy yelled.

"What? No! What the hell man."

Timmy always had some strange thing with mysterious murder cases or missing people cases. He actually planned on being a detective of some sorts so he could solve them. 

"Uh, sorry. So whats up?"

"Ya know the old Livingstun house a few houses away from mine?"

"Yeah the one where the old lady's cat kept trying to kill me. Damn cat. I remember celebrating when that thing finally died."

I grinned holding in a laugh. Mary Livingstun had had this old orange cat that was nice to everybody- well everybody except Timmy that is. No one knows why the cat didn't like him. It just didn't. I remember one day when we were both ten, Timmy had ran to my house pleading for me to let him in. I did and found that he had been scratched up his clothes shredded in some places and bleeding. That was the day Timmy truely hated that cat. The cat later died of some sort of illness.

"Yes, that one. Anyways a family moved in." 

"What! Are you joking?" He asked skeptically.

"No dude and worse is mom's making them come over Friday night for dinner." 

"Geez, I feel sorry for you."

I started makingb fake cryign noises.

"You better make me a nice funeral. I'm not sure I will survie the night."

 Timmy laughed.

"And why is that."

"The two brothers will kill me."

Timmy didn't anwser for a moment then said, "You met them?"

"Yeah.... ones an big meanie and the others an insane pervert." Okay maybe I did oversize the whole thing... 

Timmy seemed to guessed I did too.

"So one looks at you like your slow and the other flirted with you?" 

"Maybe...." I muttered. I could just inamge his smirk on the other line.

"Seems like they are okay to me."

I gapped at the phone- aka him.

"You are taking those monkeys sides!? I thought you cared about me! I thought you loved me! I thought we had something nice going!"

"Good gracious, don't get all drama queen on me." He said and- I'm guessing- thanking his lucky stars that he wasn't here with me at the moemnt. I tend to get... a little weird when I turn all drama queenish. 

"How about you just give them another go? It couldn't be that bad."

I ran my fingers though my hair and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I guess I could-"

"That's the spirt! Now I've got to go. Sydney's bitching about something that I apparently did."

I grinned. Sydney was his fifteen year old syco sister. She use to have a crush on me when she was thirteen.

"Okay. Tell her I said to kick your ass."

I could sense him rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. " He said. "Bye dude."

"See ya."

We hung up and I stared up at the ceiling.

For once I wished Friday would never come.

__________________________________________________

So?????? How was it? Did  ya'll like Mikey or Andy? And how do you all think friday will go and what about school!? :O

Comment! Vote! Fan!

Continue Reading