The Devil and the Spartan(Pyr...

By Balasubas19

you are Y/N Sparda, son of sparda, after kyrie died on your world, you settled on the another world called re... More

Chapter 1:New world and the mission
Chapter 2:The invitation
Chapter 3:Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 4: Initiation
Chapter 5:Unexpected Event
Chapter 6: Spread the News
Chapter 7: Family Reunion
Chapter 8: A Threat is Coming
Chapter 9: Talk about upgrade
Chapter 10: Son of Sparda's Workout
Chapter 11: The Spartan's devil (lemon)
Chapter 12: The next step
Chapter 13: Light of the family
Chapter 14: The War is near
Chapter 15: Devil's love (lemon)
Chapter 16: The war has come
Chapter 17: A necessary sacrifice
Chapter 18: Downfall
Chapter 19: Aftermath
Chapter 20: Who am I?
Chapter 21: Y/N's Awakening
Chapter 22: I'm back for you
Chapter 23: Welcome back
Chapter 24: The Party
Chapter 25: Epilogue
a little news
Thank you!

Teaser for a future chapter :0

1.3K 28 2
By Balasubas19

Announcements!
Thank you for reading this book, because of that, iIt almost reach 1k reads! Thank you I mean it! Your the reason why I keep continuing this book. This chapter will be a teaser for a future chapter. Thanks again for reading this book!

No one POV

Y/N is walking up to the rooftop of the tower and he saw his nemesis standing waiting for him.

Nemesis:*turns to you* You've finally show up.

Y/N:*spinning blue rose* I'm pretty sure you know how to throw a party! No food, No drinks, and only babes just left.

Nemesis: My sincere apologies, my nemesis, I was so eager to see you, that I can't prepare myself for the... Bash.

Y/N: Oh yeah? May I ask something, what did our father taught us? Betrayal.... or Power!?*points blue rose to the nemesis*

Thunderstruck has occurred on this moment.

Y/N: Soooo, this what they call like father, like son eh?

The nemesis looks down and the nemesis said.

Nemesis: You got that right.*readies the sword*

Pyrrha POV
I was looking for Y/N if he's in the ship, and I saw Y/N's dad, sparda came in front of us and he said.

Sparda: I hate to say but, everyone, someone has stayed behind.

Everyone: What!? Who!?

After that, I heard 3 words that made me worried and cried.

Dante: Y/N left behind.

I was supposed to run but his brothers and his dad stop me.

Pyrrha: What are you doing!? You need to let me go! He needs my help!

Vergil: He gave you this.

He gave me a blue with red stripes amulet.

Dante: Our brother want this to give it to you and he said something to you.

Pyrrha: What is it?

Sparda: He said he's sorry, about the promise and * starts to cry*

Pyrrha: And what!?

Vergil: And he said he's not coming back. I'm sorry, we tried to stop him but he said he needs to finish this fight alone.*starts to cry too*

I started to cry too. I kneeled down on the floor. I can't let him die! I love him! And ozpin came to me and said.

Ozpin: we hope that our hero will come back.

Pyrrha: Y/N!!!

Next teaser

??? POV
I woke up from my nightmare again. Luckily it's 6:17 am. Time to get up. I was washing my face in the bathroom and the mirror in the bathroom starts to talk with my reflection.

??? Come... Back... They need... You...

Me: What?

???: She... Needs you... Remember... Who you are...

Then pictures came up, I saw this man with a blue arm. I have a similar arm like him, but mine is yellow.

Then next picture is a family

And again, the man with blue arm is there.

Then next is caught my attention, a red haired woman, and has emerald eyes, and near my age.

???: Come back!

Me: Ahhh!

I woke up again, it's not a nightmare, it's probably a foreshadowing.

Me: Stupid nightmares.

-End of teaser.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656 11 9
A diamond shaped portal has appeared in the Kingdom of Vale, no one knows what it's purpose is or what the portal has confined. It leaves some in fea...
156K 1.8K 37
Y/N L/N, a boy like any other, until the Gods send him to another world, the start of his favorite animated series. Armed with knowledge of the futur...
94K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
672 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...