How to Determine if You are a...

By Ulfrvif

This document will help you decide whether or not you may be a Therianthrope. It covers common experiences fo... More

Introduction
Time Tells
What is an Awakening?
Seek Information
Human or Non-Human Behavior?
Be Patient
Your Journey
Mind the Doubt
Before or After?
A Hard Truth
It's Okay to be Human
Techniques to get You Started
Introspection
Mindfulness
Research
Meditation
References

Journal Keeping

921 20 14
By Ulfrvif

It's important to keep track of your experiences and how you are feeling. This can help you gather information and make it easier to look back weeks, months, or years later. Therianthropy is an innate part of us, but it can change over time. For example, the type of shifts that you have can change. Their frequency and intensity can also change. We are constantly learning about ourselves.

Track shifts and their duration. Write down what causes you to shift so that you can be mindful of that and learn to keep calm. Record dreams that may be related. You can even keep track of foods, songs, and activities that help you feel like your animal self. It's also important to keep track of things that keep you calm so that you can control shifts. Record quotes and information that you find helpful that you might want to reference later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.1K 22
Tera Rose was Asgard's Royal Guard. Staying by Odin's side until said otherwise. She's protected the Royal Family for centuries on end. Who sat in th...
135K 14.3K 75
ඔබෙ අත අල්ලන් යන ගමනේ මං පරදින්නේ නෑනේ... 🌹 TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 roses #1 marshmallows #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023...
327K 2.7K 62
WASSUP HOMIES THIS IS A BOOK I WROTE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL PREPARE TO CRINGE highest rank #wof #1
79.7K 13.3K 131
අවිනිශ්චිත හැගීම් ජාලාවක විනිශ්චය