The Bad Boy Is My Mate

Por lillla21

~UPDATE EVERY DAY~ ~Completed!!!!~ "You can run but you can't hide" he whispered in my ear then walking of... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1||Your My Problem
Chapter 2||Im a werewolf sweetie
Chapter 3||Your My Mate Hun
Chapter 4||Mr. I cant take a paper cut
Chapter 5||ill go out with you food stealer
Chapter 6||I got him whipped
Chapter 7||Party Poopers
Chapter 8||Vampire Alert
Chapter 9|| you know you love me little sis
Chapter 10||shit were caught
Chapter 11||Dont scare me again
Chapter 12||the bad boy is my boyfriend
Chapter 13||save the sappy an go
Epilogue
Charater Roll
IMPORTANT NEWS!!
IMPORTANT?! Attention Everyone
NEW BOOK POSTED
IMPORTANT NEWS

UPDATE!!!

1.1K 22 0
Por lillla21

      Hello readers who are still around I would like to pronoumce that those who have voted the results are in and the "A"'s have it.

     I made another werewolf book its called "unexpected Love" the first publish will be this coming up monday so stay tuned readers.

     I will post on this book when I post the other book. Its one chapter per week and I'm going to be updating every monday starting this coming up monday.

      Thank you all for sticking around and commenting I really appreciate what you all would like to see more of and feel free to comment a book type for example: humor, vampire, werewolf,chickflic and etc.

     Much love to my wattpad fam you guys are truly amazing I never thought this book would even get these many views.

     I just thought of this off the top of my head one night when I was going to sleep. If anyone else can relate please comment😂?

-Liz💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

587K 26.5K 96
*2014 WATTY AWARD WINNER* In order to solve the mystery surrounding her father's death, eighteen-year-old Naomi Noble is forced to move back to her h...
14.1K 779 55
You don't always get what you want, but if you're lucky, you might get what you need. For one week only, an impenetrable castle is open to the public...
12K 1.7K 29
Amy Ridley and her friend, Sophie, have perfected their chicken soup recipe to compete against other local chefs in the Chicken Soup Showdown. But th...
379 79 10
"I cried for the boy beside me, whose blue eyes had lost their spark because of the dark blue bruise on his cheek." Meeting in a playground one nigh...