fostered {h.s}

stockholmkiwi által

"I love you with all your baggage." - - Your typical best friends falling in love story but with a twist. - ... Több

Cast
-Prolouge-
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
UPDATE SCHEDULE
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
ideas and new fanfics
035
036
037
038
039
040
harry show!
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
epilogue
thank you!!
sequel is out!!

026

3.3K 65 7
stockholmkiwi által

isabelles pov

"Okay, Izzy. Don't get mad at me, but how did Anne and Robin take it when they found out you two are like a thing?"

"Why would I get mad about that?" I questioned and she shrugged but I continued. "I'm no longer sharing a room with Harry. It's inappropriate."

Quinn and Brittany both laughed and Quinn spoke up. "Your whole relationship is inappropriate."

I gasped and hit her shoulder, "No it isn't! He's not my brother. That would be disgusting."

"We never said that. I think it's cute how you live together. Now, when you guys get married you will know how to live together and argue but still live under the same roof." Brittany said and Quinn put her finger up as if she's agreeing.

"That's a good point." Quinn smiled and gave her a wimpy ass high five like they're ten.

"Let's go somewhere tonight." I suggested and they both nodded. "This is the part where you suggest where we go."

"Oh right! Well we could always go out to eat..ooh! California Dreaming has some bad ass potato soup and salad and their croissants..I would f.uck those croissants."

"Okay, Quinn. Didn't ask for a disturbing visual. Let's go out there?" I asked and they nodded slowly, grabbing their phones from the ledge of the pool to scroll on.

I leaned my head against the edge of the pool and closed my eyes. The sun rays were hitting me perfectly, I could feel the tan coming.

I love the feeling of this. When my full body is soaked in the luxury of the cool water and it's hot outside. I've always loved it.

My peacefulness came to an abrupt stop when I heard an ear piercing yell.

"That's not funny! I just straightened my hair! It was put up for a reason!" Quinn yelled and I opened my eyes to see her hair drenched in the pool water. I then looked a little bit higher and saw Harry holding an empty bucket, indicating that he dumped it on her.

I stifled a laugh when she jumped out of the pool and slapped Harry's head. However, I frowned when Harry's eyes followed Quinn's steps into the house at her lower area. Lower area as in her àss.

I'm glad I can stay in the guest bedroom from now on for instances like this. When I want to be petty, I can lock him out of my room. That's nice to think.

What's not so nice is that he stared at Quinn's àss. I think I need to physically take a screenshot of the definition of loyal and then set it as his lock screen on his phone.

Harry knew he had been caught when he saw my prominent frown on my face. He stepped toward me but I splashed him and spoke dangerously quiet.

"You're funny if you think you got away with that." I smirked at him. I wasn't necessarily mad at him. I don't really get mad for small things like that, especially since our relationship is just starting.

"Come on like you don't stare at g-"

"Sorry, Harry. Britt and I have to get ready."

I then grabbed her wrist lightly and we walked up the steps, exiting the pool. After going to the tanning chairs and drying off, we walked inside, Drake and Harry silently watching the scene unfold.

Fûcking weirdos.

"Where is she?" Britt asked about Quinn and her hair issue. I shrugged and made my way upstairs to walk into my old room.

Kind of off to think that I'm being kicked out of this room and into the guest room. However, I found Quinn in the Jack and Jill bathroom that was connected to the guest room and Harry's room.

She had just brushed through her freshly conditioned hair and is styling it a different way than before. Quinn's hair is a springy curly style of brunette hair and is so beautiful.

Ridiculously gorgeous, really, while mine is usually put into calm waves. While I don't necessarily hate my hair, I wish I were born with curly hair like hers. At least I don't have naturally stringy, straight hair. I'd throw myself off of the empire building if that were the case.

"Harry's a dîck. I don't understand why you find him so dreamy."

"He was just playing around.." I trailed off when I saw the pissed look on her face. "..but he should apologize for his careless actions."

Quinn nodded and started to diffuse her hair with the diffuser attachment I surprisingly had under my sink.

"Hey, Quinn. Wanna hear a joke?" Britt asked and Quinn replied with a solid no.

"Knock knock!" She squealed loudly over the overpowering sound of the diffuser and Quinn made eye contact with me through the mirror that was set above the sink in my bathroom.

"Who's there?" Quinn and I asked and Britt responded.

"Howl."

"Howl who?"

"Howl you know unless you open the door?" She giggled, obnoxiously slapping her knee and I let out a loud laugh, giving Britt some credit for the joke.

"I cannot believe you!" Quinn giggled as she finished up the final touches to her curly hair and then turned off the power of the blow dryer, unplugging it from the outlet on the wall. She crouched down and put the items back under my sink.

Right as she stood back up, I began to speak but was interrupted by a door being swung open.

Harry.

I'm still low-key pissed at him, but not mad. Although, your girl can be an excellent liar.

"Oh good, thought you'd be pissed about the water incident. Okay bye now." Harry said nervously, scratching the base of his neck. He made very brief eye contact with me before trailing his eyes back to the floor and shut the door, leaving us.

Good. He's scared, or at least I like to think he is

Not speaking to me, quick eye contact, nervous scratch at his neck..yeah he's scared.

"What's got his tighty whities in a twist?" Quinn jokes, going through her phone.

I could either tell her that Harry was having a staring contest with her áss, or I could say I had no clue and lie.

Honestly, I don't think she'll be mad either way. Doesn't matter by now, because the words had already slipped out of my mouth for the both of them to hear.

"I saw Harry staring at your àss when you went to fix your hair." I spoke as if it were a normal thing. Her reaction was something I for the most part expected. She just laughed and shrugged.

"Your booty is so much well rounded than mine though. Harry would be dumb to even think about looking at me, knowing you're there, fully exposed in that tiny bikini of yours. You look hot." Quinn smirked at the end and Britt added along to it.

"Oh, true. Harry is lucky period to have a real bitch like you. You're so real and not annoyingly fake like some whorès around here."

"It's not nice to go around and call people whorès like that." I laughed and started walking past them, into the guest bedroom-or what is called mine now.

Mine. My own bedroom.

I would be able to paint my room the color I want when we paint the walls over the summer before senior year.

"Ha! Comical. Like you don't call Alysa worse than that." Britt remarks.

"She isn't in the category marked as people though. She's like a bat or like-like a..salamander." Quinn counters to Britt and I giggle, jumping on the queen sized bed, them following my movements.

"Salamander? That was the only fücking thing you could co-"

"I was desperate. Let's not speak of this again." She mumbles with a smile and laid down on the bed.

What am I going to wear tonight? All I have are cut out dresses, which in my opinion are really cute.

"I'll be right back." I spoke and walked out of the room and into Harry's. I walked in to see Drake lifting a pair of Harry's weights with his shirt off. "Lookin' hot Drake." I smirked at Harry, antagonizing him.

"Are you serious?" Harry scoffed and I nodded. He went back to talking with Drake and I knelt down to look through the bottom drawer of the dresser to find an outfit for the night.

After rummaging through different articles of clothing for two minutes, I finally found a floral rope romper that I got two years ago and had forgotten about.

I held it up and looked back to the boys to see they're scrolling through their phones. "Drake. Isn't this cute?" I asked and laid out my romper on the bed.

Harry looked annoyed that I'm ignoring him, but Drake looked at me confused but nodded. I smiled and walked into the bathroom to change, shutting the door behind me.

I changed quickly into the outfit and messed around with the twist part of the romper to fit me better and more comfortably.

"Belle!" I faintly heard a feminine voice through the bathroom door. It sounded pretty far so I'm guessing it was Anne or Gemma from downstairs.

I unlocked the bathroom door leading to Harry's room and went through there out to the stairs.

"Yes?" I yelled and saw Anne at the bottom of the stairs.

"Robin texted from work and says he wants your stuff out of Harry's room and into yours tonight, sweetheart." She speaks and I nod.

"I'm working on it. Don't worry, Anne!" I smile and she chuckles.

"No funny business." She finishes and I laugh.

"Doesn't matter. Harry's being mean anyway."

She gasps and waves her hand towards her, gesturing for me to come to her. I do as instructed and we walk to her room, sitting on the bed. Robin isn't here right now, so it's just me and her.

"Spill all the juicy gossip." She pleads and I laugh, starting the story.

------------------
authors note:

so so sorry for the long wait! I got caught up in another fanfic and lost track of time on my writing schedule. i also felt like my chapters weren't that interesting so tried to make this one comical and stuff

let me know what you think and please vote. this is my way of continuing on. every comment makes me feel so happy so please comment your thoughts!

thank you sm

xx

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

113K 3K 30
Caution this is a sequel don't read the description unless you've read "Mrs.Styles" Jessica has always been a logical thinker with sheer intelligence...
54.7K 991 47
The wealthy young lady Qiu Yi wears a book and becomes a scumbag from a wealthy family who loves to love. While tearing green tea, fighting white lot...
512K 16.2K 30
"How could you break my heart?!" Alex screamed at Aaron. "I promised nothing" He snarled,he actually promised her forever. He twirled his wedding r...
3.2K 197 18
Back in Holmes Chapel following his first world tour, Harry Styles finds himself at a loss of how to spend his time -- until he wanders into the Tang...