Trollhunters Boyfriend Scenar...

By ShoalsComicDrawings

welp... I decided to make something like this cause I tried looking for some myself but couldn't find any 😂... More

Requests
When you meet each other (H)
Hello again (T)
When you meet each other (T)
Halloween Costumes (H)
When you meet each other (C)
Halloween Costumes (T)
What they do when they thought of you (H)
Halloween Costume (C)
What they do when they thought of you (T)
Christmas/Confesstion roleplay
What they do when they thought of you(C)
The Aliens Took Over The Book
Announcement!
Aliens part 2
Hello again (H)
Nicknames(H)
Hello again (C)

Introduction

6.8K 57 34
By ShoalsComicDrawings

Welcome to the Toll world, where more likely you can date a troll/human/changeling. IDK ~\_(-_-)_/~ I have no clue on what I'm doing, I forgot how to human with these things but I still don't know why I continue with these things. But never mind that, reasons why I made this is because I been curious about the trollhunters boyfriend scenarios and sadly I couldn't find any Trust me I checked on Quotev, and Wattpad. So I decided to make my own Boyfriend scenarios. Here I'll be organizing the Scenarios by human/troll/changeling and don't judge me by how cheesy it is or weird it is, Its my first time making something like this.

And please feel free to write any of your favorite character/trollhunter crush if I forgot to add them in

Well Enjoy the Scenarios ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
289K 20.4K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
23.5K 537 81
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...