My Virgin Mate

By MissTAYTAY99

Bonnie Bennet is a werewolf, an Alpha to be exact. She's the leader of Velvet Waters Pack, one of the stronge... More

🔸Copyright/Disclaimer🔸
Chapter 1: Where Are You Mate?
Chapter 2: Found You
Chapter 3: Invisible
Chapter 4: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 5: Stuck In My Head
Chapter 6: Surprising Lunch Guest
Chapter 7: All About The Ending
Chapter 8: Down Goes My Mate
Chapter 9: Fighting For Air
Chapter 10: Time To Make My Move
Chapter 11: Checkmate
Chapter 12: Breathless In The Cold
Chapter 13: Attack On Our Love
Chapter 14: You've Stolen My Happiness
Chapter 15: Don't Let Me Go, Let Me In
Chapter 16: My Place Is By Your Side
Chapter 18: Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 19: Guide My Heart
Chapter 20: Choose Me, Love Me
Chapter 21: You Over Her Any Day
Chapter 22: As An Alpha, I Have Responsibilities
Chapter 23: What Gives You The Right
Chapter 24: Consequences of Your Choices
Chapter 25: The Darkest Part Of You
Chapter 26: We Can Always Forgive But, Never Forget
Chapter 27: Hate That I Love You
Chapter 28: Guilt Of The Living
Chapter 29: Sealing Our Fates
Epilogue

Chapter 17: A Alpha's Instincts

5.8K 238 14
By MissTAYTAY99

Bonnie's Pov

After Damon told me he loved me I felt amazing. My wolf relished in the fact our mate didn't reject us. Though it wasn't until we had sex that the mate bond would be complete. I'd have to bite and leave my mark on him. Until then he could still reject the bond although I highly doubt it.

"Were you ever going to tell me about this?" Damon asked as we walked around. I wanted to show him our land and also if the pack members saw us together they wouldn't be worried about a stranger.

"Eventually. It's hard to bring humans into our world because most don't understand. We'd be telling people that the stories they heard as children are actually true and some can't handle it. That's why it's forbidden, unless it deals with mates. If we stay in the shadows it lowers the dangers toward us" I explained.

"What kind of dangers?" he questioned.

"Rogues and hunters. Rogues are werewolves that went insane. They've lost all of their humanity and gained bloodlust for other wolves. While hunters are humans that know of our existence and seek to wipe us from the world entirely" I sighed looking down.

"Which is worst?" he asked.

"Hunters. They can hide in plain sight and cause more pain" I murmured stopping.

"Bonnie are you okay? I'm sorry if I did something wrong" he spoke looking at me with worry.

"No, you didn't do anything. It's just some bad memories resurfaced that's all" I sighed.

"You wanna talk about it" he said.

"When I was 10 years old a group of hunters attacked us. It was completely unexpected and late at night. We were able to stop then do to the night patrol but, it wasn't without casualties. They ended up killing my grandmother" I told him.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered giving me a hug.

"We later found out that it was one of the wolves human mates. She chose her family over the mate bond. Her family happened to be hunters. The girl was raised to hate and despise us. She was killed in the battle and her mate died a week later from suicide. It was a hard time" I mumbled.

"You were close with your grandmother" he stated rubbing my back.

"She was the one who told me about the importance of mates. How they made you stronger, gave you something to fight for. She believed in me and that I could be an amazing Alpha. My grandmother helped me become who I am" I spoke stepping out of his embrace.

"She was right. You are amazing" Damon hummed with a smile.

"Thanks. We should probably take you home. You've been gone for two days and I'm sure someone has noticed " I sighed.

"Sure but, I wanna come back with you. I feel there's more we need to talk about" he breathed grabbing my hand.

"You have no idea" I muttered to myself.

⏩⏩⏩

Damon and I drove back into the city to his apartment. On the ride there he called his friend Rose that was staying with him and let her know he was safe. I still didn't like her. When we pulled up, I noticed a car that wasn't his so, it must of been hers. Getting out, we headed inside and when Damon opened his door he was quickly tackled.

"Holy shit, I was so worried about you!" Rose exclaimed wrappining her whole body around my mate. My jealously sparked when I took a look at what she was wearing. I had to stop myself from taking my claws and ripping her throat out.

"I'm sorry. Bonnie and I decided to go away for a couple days" he lied setting her on the floor.

"And what? You couldn't call anyone and let them know you were okay" she grumbled glaring at him.

"Yeah it was kind of spontaneous" he said glancing toward me with a smile that caused me to blush.

"Sweet" she murmured as a awkward silence came over.

"Um, I'm going to use your bathroom" I murmured.

"Okay, it's in the back. You want me to show you?" he offered.

"No thank you" I hummed before walking away.

His apartment wasn't to big so I found the restroom pretty quick. While I was in there I tried to calm down. I didn't leave until I was sure I had completely quieted my wolf.

Entering the living room, my eyes landed on my mate. My anger rose and my wolf was once again clawing at the surface. I was pretty my eye were glowing green due to me being an Alpha.

"Why did you do that?" Damon spoke as he removed his lips from his friend.

"Yeah why?" I asked trying to keep my voice under control. It was taking everything in me not to let my wolf out.

"Bonnie that wasn't what it looked like" he said taking a step toward me.

"Don't" I warned causing him stopped in his tracks.

"I'm sorry but, I was here first. I love Damon" the bitch said with a smug look. Little did she know she was walking a thin line with death.

"Too bad because he's mine" I snapped.

"I am,....all yours. I love you Bonnie, not her. Please calm down" he told me. I looked at his face and saw no lies. It was enough to pull my wolf back for the edge.

"I'm good" I murmured. He nodded before coming forward and hugging me.

"Rose you need to leave" Damon grunted not even sparing her a glance. I kept my eyes on her as she got dressed and exited out the door.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"I love you" he hummed kissing the top off my head.

I rested on his chest. Although my wolf had settled there was still this feeling in my stomach and and it wasn't a good one. I was raised to trust my instincts and at the moment they were letting me know trouble was coming and soon.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

It's been forever since I updated, I know and I'm sorry. I've got a job and college keeping me busy. Anyways so, Rose tried it. What do you think Bonnie should do? Next a family dinner and rogues. Can't wait.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 20.7K 31
→ "I hate them." I say, animosity laced in each word. My brothers abandoned me-they left me, in the middle of nowhere, to die. I remember that day...
2.3K 39 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...
631K 21.6K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
41K 1.3K 21
WHEN ALESSANDRA THINKS ABOUT HER MATE, SHE IMAGINES HIM BEING A LOVING PERSON WHO WOULD GIVE HIS LIFE JUST LIKE HER BROTHER HAS SAID HE WOULD FOR HIS...