Hot Street

By bnkroll_leah

You wouldn't think the most beautiful thing would be so deceiving More

•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Steet•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•

•Hot Street•

1.4K 75 44
By bnkroll_leah

11

I sat at the end of the bed staring at my hands as they rest on my lap. I knew what was gonna happen ain't no use trying to fight him because it's only gonna make things worse.
I waited almost what felt like an hour until I heard the door knob rattle making me jump. I stared at the door as my heart began pounding and my hands shaking.
I took in deep breaths as the door opened making me look down I refused to look at him.

"Hi." I heard him say as if everything was fine.

I continued staring at my hands ignoring him making him chuckle.
I heard the door close and lock which made me slowly look up at him as he stares at me with an innocent smile which scared me.

My heat felt like it was gonna beat out of my chest because right now I have a feeling I'ma spend my last moments in this locked room.

"Did you have fun tonight Beyonce?"

I cringed it was just the way he says my name it gives me a not so good feeling.

"Are you gonna hurt me?" I whispered staring at him as tears welled.

He ignores me and says,
"Ya know for you to have all that mouth and attitude you sure are a weak little bitch."

I bit my lip at his comment of calling me a bitch. He was testing me. Trying to get me to snap but that is what happened last time and look to where that got me.

"I'm sorry that I offended you in any way Michael." I said through my teeth.

"Where you from girl?" He asks me.

I glance up at him.
"Houston. Houston, Texas." I answered.

He stares at me as his almond eyes glistened.

"Well Houston." He approaches me grabbing my braid twirling it around his long fingers. "Down here we do shit differently. I don't tolerate that disrespectful shit little girl."

He slowly lets go of my braid and swiftly wraps his hand around my throat making me gasp out as he pushes me back on the bed straddling me choking the shit out of me.

Tears fell from my eyes as I dig my nails into his arm.
"I'm sorry, please!" I croaked.

He smirks at me at me and reaches behind his back pulling out a gun. My eyes widen as I move my body harshly trying to break from his grip.

"Lights out hoe." He grins pressing the gun to my forehead.

I let out a gurgling scream as his hand tighten around my throat making loose my breath.
Once I heard him click the safety off my heart stopped.
I was about to die. Reality hit my ass hard as my whole body stopped moving but the tears kept flowing.
I stare at this crazy deranged ass man waiting for him to do it.
Kill me.
His finger pressed against the trigger I shut my eyes quickly praying in my head to God waiting for him to pull the trigger.
And just like that I heard him pull the trigger my eyes tighten waiting for my soul to be at rest. But nothing happened.

I slowly opened my eyes confused. I wasn't dead, I'm still here.

Michael clicks the safety back on and tosses the gun on the side of his room.
He releases his grip from my throat and moves off of me. I quickly sit up clutching my sore bruised throat.

"What kind of sick shit is this!" I hissed at him.

He stares at me blankly,
"I can still kill you and possibly rape you if you want me to."

"Wasn't that your plan in the first place." I rasped my voice was still adjusting.

"Nah you a baby, I scare babies."

"Yea like Tia was." I muttered lowly.

"What!"

I look at Michael he was staring at me hard even his right eye was twitching yeah I knew I struck a nerve.
Me and my damn mouth.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"What Tia tell you." He said sternly.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

He raises his eyebrow at me.

"All I know is you did something to her when she was younger." I said quickly, looking down.

I heard him sigh.

"Get up." He tells me.

I look at him nervously.

"Now girl!" He tells making me automatically stand.

He stares at me for a moment making me feel uncomfortable.

"Leave."

My eyes widen,
"W-what?"

He walks over to the door and opens it.
"You can leave." He said sternly.

I breathed out in relief and rush to the door hoping this was not some kind of trick, but Michael quickly jerks me back by my arm.

"Don't think this is the end. Tell anybody what happened I will kill you for real, understand?" He said sternly.

I nodded,
"Yes."

"And stay away from my sister." He added.

I nodded,
Hell he didn't have to tell me twice on that one.
I'm staying away from all y'all mofos.

"Oh and don't try any funny shit Beyonce because I will be watching."
He pushes me out in the hallway.
"Eazy will take you home." He said slamming his door in my face.

I sighed rubbing my face, I need to get the hell up outta here.

I walked flew downstairs and outside where Eazy was leaning against his car texting on his phone.
I stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do.

"Get in the car man, making me miss my show Nd shii, you know empire come on every Wednesday." He rambles sliding in his old looking drop top, but the way it was fixed up made it look good.

"Sorry." I said getting in his car.

When we got to my house I told Eazy thank you and got out his car.

"Aye Lightbright!"

I turned around and looked at Eazy.

"Yeah?"

"Don't be so dumb next time. I'm surprised he didn't kill you, my dude must be feelin you because the way nigga was tellin me, he was gon hit it and kill it." He tells me.

"Naw He was serious about everything, just think of it as a warning." I said.

"Nah Shawty he digging yo fine ass, you a pretty and you smart girl but don't let dat shit get you in trouble," he said sternly.

I nodded rolling my eyes,
"Thanks for the advice."

"You straight. Now close my damn door I gotta go watch my show."

I gave him a small fake smile and shut his door as his car screeched as he zoomed away.

I quickly walked up my driveway and up to the porch wanting nothing more to be home where I felt secured.
I unlocked the door and stepped inside.
I shut the door behind me resting my back against it taking deep breaths.
This was one hell of a night I'll always regret.

I've noticed most of the lights are off so my mom could possibly be sleep.
I walked through the living room seeing the tv was still on and my mom was knocked out on the couch with her MacBook resting on her lap.

I smiled and thanked god for my Mother.
I went to lenient closet down the hall near the stairs and grabbed a soft big blanket for her.
I moved the MacBook from her lap and onto the coffee table. I spread the blanket on top of her so she could feel comfy.
I tucked her in and kissed her forehead goodnight.
I turned down the volume a little bit on the tv because it was kid of loud and headed upstairs to my room.

•••••••
Tia POV

I sat kriss cross on the floor at  my long mirror on the wall brushing my hair up before putting my bonnet on.
Before I could finish there was a loud knock on the door.
I rolled my eyes who could be at the door at this time of night.
The person must of been very impatient because they was banging on the door again.

Better not be 12.

I groaned standing up and left my room and down the hallway to open the door.

"Who is it?" I said approaching the door.

But the person just kept knocking.
The fuck?

I snatched open the door ready to cuss out whoever was behind the door but my my mouth completely shut when I saw who it was.

It was Michael.

I stared at him confused to why he was standing at my door right now as old emotions flooded me.

"Let me in Tia." He said lowly peering down at me.

I shook my head no,
"What do you want?"

He growls knowing I was not gon let him in my house so he had the audacity to push me to the side so he could walk in.

My mouth dropped as I watched him walk inside my house like it was his.
"Michael you gotta go. Don't be bussin in my house like det. Get out!"

He ignores me and turns to me,
"Yo momma home?" He said turning back to his old self as his accent came out.

I ignored him, my mom was at work but that was not of his business.

"I guess not." He smirked making his way to the kitchen.

I shut the door and followed him,
"You didn't hear what I just said I'on want you here you needa bounce."

"Naw you gon stop bad mouthing my name." He said looking through my fridge.

I scrunched my face,
"What?!"

"Yes, you got niggas thinking I did you wrong Nd shii." He said grabbing my carton of orange juice.

I stared at him in disbelief,
"You tellin me what you did to me wasn't wrong?"

He slammed his fist against the fridge,
"Dammit Tia you tryna make me catch a case withcho lyin ass!"

"Well that wouldn't be so bad!" I yelled.

"You know how I felt about you and you felt that shit too." He said softly.

"I was 14 I didn't know what I was feeling!" I snapped.

"You a damn lie you can't tell me that shit!" He said approaching.

He got in my face and stared deeply in my eyes.
"Look me in my eyes and tell me you didn't love me then and you still don't now?"

I look down breaking eye contact, I was speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 3.5K 20
A story of deception and true love
23.7K 1.2K 18
"𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎" --𝙺 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚙
129K 5.9K 26
"Our love is a beautiful dark secret that only we understand."
258K 10.9K 29
Who can you trust these days?