Cryptic | yuto adachi (COMPLE...

By yutoduhhh

โI promise to love every shattered piece of you.โž Most Impressive Ranking(s): ๐Ÿ“Œ#2 in pentagon ๐Ÿ“Œ#1 in penta... More

Cryptic
ฮ” 2 ฮ”
ฮ” 3 ฮ”
ฮ” 4 ฮ”
ฮ” 5 ฮ”
ฮ” 6 ฮ”
ฮ” 7 ฮ”
ฮ” 8 ฮ”
ฮ” 9 ฮ”
ฮ” 10 ฮ”
ฮ” 11 ฮ”
ฮ” 12 ฮ”
ฮ” 13 ฮ”
ฮ” 14 ฮ”
ฮ” 15 ฮ”
ฮ” 16 ฮ”
ฮ” 17 ฮ”
ฮ” 18 ฮ”
ฮ” 19 ฮ”
ฮ” 20 ฮ”
ฮ” 21 ฮ”
ฮ” 22 ฮ”
ฮ” 23 ฮ”
ฮ” 24 ฮ”
ฮ” 25 ฮ”
ฮ” 26 ฮ”

ฮ” 1 ฮ”

1.6K 54 29
By yutoduhhh

one

I was awakened by a thud. I scrammed myself out of my blanket as if I was a caterpillar thrown outside its cocoon. With my eyes still half— closed and kinda blurry, I lazily searched where the loud noise came from.

"Yah! Did you just dropped my bag?" I exclaimed, finally letting my eyes open. "I spent my whole evening preparing for that one!" I glared at my brother, Hongseok.

"What did you put in there? Your whole room?" He chuckled as he raised his left eyebrows, teasing me obviously. "Be ready in fifteen or you'll ride the bus today." Not wanting to argue more, I stayed in silence as I prepared myself for school.

Today is my first day as a Senior in a whole new unfamiliar place. My brother and I moved here just a few days ago. Hongseok was promoted and was assigned to work here in Seoul. Hongseok doesn't really like the idea of me being alone even though I can already take care of myself. After having so many arguments, he decided to bring me here as well and I was left with no choice but to come with him.

"Yah Kiel! What's taking you so long? I'm going to be late for work!" My brother's pompous voice rang from downstairs. With him snapping me out of my thoughts, I grabbed my uniform and went straight to the shower.

♡♡♡

"Be good," Hongseok patted my head and I immediately threw him a glare. "-and behave. Love you K."

"God you're such a Mom." I stuck my tongue and he chuckled in response. "Bye Honggu. Love you too." There I finally bid my brother goodbye before putting on my headphones as I stepped into the campus.

"I'll fetch you after class."

As expected, this place is a lot bigger than my old school.

I swing my bag on my shoulders and start walking although I don't really know where the hell I should go. Nevertheless, I tried to look as confident as possible but failed miserably when I heard the bell rang.

Fuck im late. I started increasing my walking pace, not really sure of what the hell I am doing. I wandered my sight to search for someone that might shed me a pity and lead me to my first class.

Just as then, God has probably heard my inside thoughts, someone offered me a help.

"Are you new here?" He asked with a sly smile.

"Yeah. I don't know where my first class is." I opened my bag and grabbed my schedule and handed it to him.

He examined it first and nodded next. "Today's your lucky day. You basically have every class with me."

"Oh, okay." I replied shortly, not really want to have a conversation. Not when I'm basically late on my first day in a new school. Too uncool.

"My name's Kang Hyunggu. Just call me Kino." He extends his hand in attempt to shake hands with me. "And you're?" I realized that he really looks so damn attractive, pure facts.

I decided to accept his hand before I completely embarrass myself. "Kiel."

My first class was Physics.

What a great start. Sarcasm's overflowing by the way.

Our Professor was so eager to start the lesson because according to him, knowledge is power. So much for this wisdom.

The whole period was all about him writing random stuff—I beg to pardon, they weren't even just random stuff— they were important stuff that I failed to pay attention to.

Way to go Kiel, you're messing things up, way too early.

I'm currently seating alone inside the cafeteria and I am not dumb enough not to notice that everyone's gazes are on me. I noticed a girl heading my way and I pretended to eat my lunch, even though it was already 15 minutes when our lunch break started. What a freak.

"Do you mind if I seat here?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Ah thank God, I didn't want to sit with those hoes. I owe you this one, you just saved my sorry ass." I chuckle at her remarks. "I'm Cris."

"Kiel." I gladly reply. "Is it always like this?"

"What is?" She asks while placing her tray beside me.

"This attention when you're the new kid?"

"Pfft." Cris rolls her eyes. "Please, the people here feeds on gossips and shitty teenage things. Just don't mind them and don't ever get affected by them."

"YAAAHH! OPPAAAA!" Both Cris and I turn our gazes to where the noise is coming from. The girls who were once busy with their food— got up from their seats and began walking toward the entrance of the school's cafeteria.

"What the hell is going on? Is Obama here?"

"Is that supposed to be a joke? And to answer your question, no, Obama is not here." She starts chuckling. "Where did the whole 'Obama-thing' came from?"

I shrug in response. "What's happening anyway?"

"They're here." She replies nonchalantly as she takes a sip from her juice. "The Big 3."

"Who the fuck is the big 3? Are they celebrities?"

"Atleast to most of the girls here." She says casually. "The girls here treat them as if they're Gods."

I furrow my eyebrows upon hearing everything that she has said. Who the hell treats people as Gods?

"They're so extra." I commented.

"Very." She sneers. "I don't even get these girls. Those 3 guys are just basically normal people. Their looks are just bonus."

"What do they look like?"

"Hot, very. I'm not denying that."

"Then why aren't you fangirling with the other girls?" I chuckle.

"I love my life thank you very much. The Big 3 is spelled as t-r-o-u-b-l-e and I don't want to get myself caught up with them. It's my last year in highschool and I don't want to ruin my lowkey life."

Cris finishes her juice and grabs a bottle of water from her backpack.

"Are they really that bad?"

"Well," She starts off as she rests her chin on the palm of her hand and looks at me in the eye. "First we have is Kino. You know the cliché thing about having a major cassanova in schools and Kino seems to be like one. Moves from one girl to another. Changes girl as if he's just changing clothes."

"Second is Jung Wooseok. That fucker is really rich and is actually the son of the owner of this school. Pretty much the reason why they always get away with everything. Wooseok is made up of 60% legs and 40% cockiness. That guy is the tallest among them. I'd say he's a player too."

"Lastly, Yuto Adachi. I think I consider him to be the less troublemaker than his two other friends considering the fact that I haven't seen him had a girlfriend or atleast. Although other said that they had seen him with a girl last year but there are no fixed proofs. He's really mysterious and doesn't talk much. I haven't even seen him smile or hear him laugh. He is also the main asset of our school's baseball team. He's really good. I've attended to one of his games and it was daebak, I swear. I heard his family is loaded too. Shitload of money everywhere. Of all the three, I think he's the most attractive but also the weirdest."

"Wow, that's a lot of information to digest. I thought you didn't like them?"

"I don't." She says cooly.

Just when I start to finally pay attention to my lunch, the crowd starts to louden their noise.

"Wooseok-ah!" One girl squeals.

"Oppaaaaaa!" There goes another one.
Pretty much annoyed with their overreacting asses, I turn around to look and see for myself who these dorks are.

Kino, the one whom I've met awhile ago walks in confidence as he ran his fingers through his disheveled hair. A tall guy walks beside Kino, in my guess, he's the Wooseok that Cris has been telling me. You could say that he's really made up of 60% legs by just looking at his tall physique. Wooseok whispers something to Kino and Kino just laughs over God knows what Wooseok has said to him. The third guy, unlike the first two, seems to be really quiet. Ah this might be Yuto. He has his headphones around his neck and both of his hands on his pockets as he walks beside his two friends.

They sit on a table not far from where we're sitting. Kino glances at me and smiles. I think I was kinda taken back by his sudden action and I'm pretty sure all of the girls are looking at me right now. Damn it boy.

"What was that?" Cris asks in suspicion. "Did he just smiled at you?"

"Kino?" I ask, suddenly remembering our little chitchat a few hours ago. "I think he kinda helped me find my class this morning."

"You know their nature. Just stay away from that guy if you don't want to get your heart broken." She says in a serious tone and I nod.

Not really sure what to respond to Kino, I ended up nodding my head. God, I'm so awkward.

"Just make sure that you don't get involved with that boy or any one of them. I told you they're—"

"—trouble." I finish it off for her.

"Good."

As I eat my lunch in silence, I decided to risk one last glance to look at their table. To my surprise, before I was even able to look at them, Yuto was already looking at me. His eyes glued on mine and I swear to God, I think I just stopped breathing.

ΔΔΔ

YAAAHHH! FIRST STORY EVER! HOPE U LIKE IT! :)

updated author's note: cover photo is from PinkyDemon ; she has a lot of amazing artworks pls check her facebook page and instagram at @ciejeiiiarts ❤️

happy reading!
-d

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 39.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
958K 36.3K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
116K 5.8K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...