Brothers Conflict : Fuuto's T...

Od Hangeee-chan

Fuuto Asahina, the young idol of the household is hiding a secret from his fans! That secret is very letha... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
EPILOGUE
Thank you!!
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Special Chpater #3
Q & A

Chapter 17

2.9K 80 5
Od Hangeee-chan

For the reader who's been reading this story and waiting for my update; you're patience is really strong, teddy loves you and so do I.

Her POV

I just smiled and blushed as they enter my room, the girl on the wheel chair is named Carly, Tamaya assist her beside my bed while the two guys sat on the end of my bed.

"I'm Shiro and this is my friend Lee, Carly is half American like Lee." Shiro said and I nodded.

"My name is Yuumiko Asahina, I'm currently right here because of I have leukemia." I said and they all gasped.

"You talk like leukemia is just a nut." Lee said and Carly giggled.

"Then maybe we can talk about our own sickness just for once, I'm Carly and an accident came, they needed to cut my legs so that it won't infect my other organs." she said and I nodded, It would be hard to lost your legs.

"But why are you still here even though you can just bought some temporary legs." I said and she chuckled.

"You're smart, my bones in my thighs were soft, and also I have a kidney problem, I'm currently waiting for my donor," she said and Shiro patted her head.

"She's been staying here for four years and I just came here last year, I'm Shiro and I have a heart disease, it's fatal that's why I need to stay here." he said sadly.

"That's sad." I said and he just smiled again.

"Well I'm Lee and I'm just here because Tamaya is my cousin and I need to take care of her." Lee said and I nodded.

"I have depression." Tamaya said.

"You don't look like one." I said.

"Maybe, because I'm under teraphy." she said and I nodded, she has her point.

Other people mistook one person just because she's happy, jolly and bubbly but behind those beautiful smiles are painful scars.

***

Hikaru was reading a book when I woke up, he smiled before kissing my forehead, I guess I fell asleep while talking to those four other patients. Hikaru served me some light foods to give me some energy, I felt so weak right now.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he ask and I smiled.

"I missed you Hika-nii." I said and he just smiled sadly.

"I missed you too Yuumi, I'm hoping that this will be finish soon, I could go with you in America, I know some writers in there and I can ask them about some hospitals that can provide us good medicines." he said and suddenly a tear escape his eyes.

"I hate dramas." I said and sit on my bed carefully.

"I'm a writer and drama is part of my life." he said and I hug him.

I suddenly noticed Iori, he's sleeping on the small couch, he's sleeping like a baby, I think Hikaru felt my stiffen body and chuckled.

"He's been crying the whole time we came here, can't you imagine that? Iori the silent son suddenly cries." he said and I giggled.

"Imagined." I said and he smirked.

"Can I leave you here? I need to buy us some foods." he said and I nodded, he just kissed my forehead and left me.

My bones suddenly started to shake and before I knew it, I was bleeding and Iori stirred awake and suddenly, I felt like I was deaf, I can't hear him screaming, all I can hear is the pumping of my blood and my breathing.

Kain's POV

I was outside her room, I was staring as she bleed, the doctors came and inject something in her body, she's still shaking but the doctors said that it was just a seizure, I enter her room slowly and hold her hand, Iori quickly let me hold her.

"Be strong." I whispered and kissed her hand as I move my thumb in circles on her arm.

"K-Kain..." she's already shaking but she can still mutter my name.

"I love you." I said and a tear escape her eyes as she nodded.

"I love you Yuumiko Asahina, after this, we'll continue your bucket shit list." I said and chuckled as I kiss her tears away.

"I love you too..." she said before closing her eyes.

Tamaya's POV

I was about to enter Yuumiko's room to show her the new album of my favorite Korean boy band but suddenly, the album in my hands fell on the floor, the casing of it shattered as I saw her shaking while her boyfriend Kain is aiding her.

Yuumiko is strong.

I know I just knew her yesterday but I really feel comfortable beside her.

I closed my eyes as waves of memories slap me.

"Tamaya! run away!" it was my mother!

"No mama! I'll stay here with you! please hold on." I said but suddenly my father came.

"What a sweet scene." he was my father,

because he's a monster in disguise.

I just gasp as I saw him killed my mother in front of my eyes.

I ran away holding the album in my arms, my tears were quiet handful, It hurts, it still hurts knowing that mama needs to suffer because of me.

I wish I was aborted.

Her POV

I look around and quickly sat, Kain smiled as he kissed my hand, I smoothly let my hand travel on his face, from his hair to his cheeks.

"I was damn scared." he said and I just kissed his forehead.

"I need you here beside me Kain Hiroshi, always." I said and his tears fell, one by one.

"I love you, Yuumiko Asahina, can I call you mine and be my girlfriend?" he said as he use his other hand to held my cheeks.

"Keep this Kain, make me fall for you harder, call me yours." I said and he smiled as he held my face closer to his and slowly, he kiss me.

I've never eaten a butterfly but, why do I feel full of butterflies all of a sudden?

"Damn! please tell me that I'm dreaming!" Hikaru said dramatically as he enter the room, Kain looked away while blushing hard, while I just smiled and giggled.

"As long as it makes her happy." Iori said then suddenly Masaomi with Ukyo enters the room.

"Who. Is. My. Little sister's. Boyfriend!?" they both yelled and I chuckled before looking on my lover's face.

Ah, he needs to face my brother's before we close our relationship into a sweet kiss.

"Go to our house at exactly 10 am tomorrow." Ukyo said using his strict voice and push his glasses up to the bridge of his nose.

"Wear something decent, clean and neat. I don't like any germs roaming around our residence." Masaomi said as he clench the eddy bear in his lab coat's pocket.

"H-Hai!" Kain nodded as he answered.

That's the disadvantage of being in a relationship to a girl with 13 brothers.

~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MY LATE UD! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I'VE BEEN WATCHING ANIMES FOR MORE IDEAS!

Also, about my wrong grammars and typos, well I can't do anything about them but to say sorry.

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

227K 5.3K 28
Mia loves her big sister Ema Hinata but Mia also loves trouble and trouble loves her back. When Mia comes home to move in with her 13 new brothers th...
13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
192K 5.5K 25
After Ema decided to be a good family member for his brothers, New chaos arises as her 'sister' came back to Japan to join the Asahina family. Is she...
1.5K 101 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...