The Rockstar's Daughter

By Jess_Ralston

Lzzy Sixx is the god-daughter of famous bass player Nikki Sixx. She's an assistant at his studio and a kick a... More

The Rockstar's Daughter
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note

Chapter 3

1.6K 26 1
By Jess_Ralston

Hey guys! New part up for you! i stayed up til 2:30 writing this so I'm sorry if it's crappy. Hope you all are enjoying the story...i would love to hear from some of you guys.

Vote? Comment? Fan?

Much Love <3

Jeska

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We, uhh, we wanted to see where your dad was," Jinxx mumbled.

I glared at them. This was my place. The place I could go to get away from all the shit. "Well now you do. If you'll excuse me, I have to go now." I started to walk past them but Ashley grabbed my arm. "What?"

"We heard what you said," Andy said looking at me.

I just shrugged. "Am I supposed to care?"

"You think we hate you?"

I yanked my arm out of Ashley's grip. "I don't think that. I know that."

I stalked off back to the car and climbed in the car. Nikki looked at me and didn't say anything. He drove us back to the house and we walked inside. "Lzzy, start packing. We get on our flight tomorrow at 5. Make sure you get some sleep too baby girl."

"I will Daddy. Good night," I said smiling. I went up to my room and packed everything up. All my clothes, shoes, makeup, hair stuff. It all fit neatly into two suitcases. Which would probably be much less than what everyone else would be bringing. I laid out a plain black t-shirt and jean shorts with a pair of DC's and climbed into bed to get some sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Nikki shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes. He smiled at me. "Come on honey. Time to go."

I got up and pulled on my clothes before scraping my hair up in a sloppy bun. I didn't put any makeup on. One because I was too tired to care, two because even if I wanted to put it on it was all packed up in my bag. I grabbed my bags and hauled them downstairs to the taxi that was waiting.

Once we got to the airport I grabbed my small string backpack from Nikki and threw some magazines, my iPod and my notebook in it. We got through security and the other Crüe guys and the BVB guys were sitting there. I kept my head up as I walked past all of them and sat down next to Tommy.

The boarding call came over the intercom and we got on the plane. And just my luck, I was stuck between Andy and Ashley. Jinxx, Jake and CC were sitting in the row in front of us. It was awful waiting for the plane to take off. Andy and Ashley were blatantly staring at me.

Eventually I got sick of it. I turned and looked at Andy. "Can I help you?"

"You look different," he said looking at me.

"Well it is 6 in the fucking morning. Sorry I didn't have time to look fucking perfect. If you don't like it then don't fucking look at me," I snapped.

"It's a good different," Ashley piped up.

The plane took off. Finally. I leaned my head back against my seat and shoved my headphones in. a few hours later I got bored so I pulled one of my magazines out of my backpack. As I was flipping through it Andy leaned over and yanked my headphones out.

"What the fuck do you want?" I hissed at him.

"Do you have another magazine?"

I tossed the one I was reading at his chest and reached in my bag and pulled my notebook out. "Here, read that one. I'm gonna write for a while anyways."

"What do you write?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't."

"Okay then." I put my headphones back in and started writing. I noticed Andy and Ashley talking to each other but I couldn't hear them and I was too involved in my writing that I didn't really care. Writing and music were my escape. I wrote songs and stories. Right now I was working on a story about a girl who was raised by her dad on a tour bus with his rock band. I guess it was easier to write what I knew about. It came easily to me. So did writing songs. I just wish I could have brought my bass with me. I guess I would just have to use Nikki's. Or I could borrow Mick's guitar. I knew he wouldn't mind.

A few hours later my hand started cramping. I put my notebook back in my bag and turned my iPod off to save battery life. I closed my eyes and settled back into the seat.

"Is she asleep?" Andy asked a few minutes later.

"Seems like it. Why?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay...? What's up?"

"Did you hear what she was saying at the cemetery the other day?"

"Yeah, which part?"

"She thinks we hate her."

"Well we haven't been the nicest people to her..."

"Good point. I don't hate her. And I know you don't."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Dude please. I can see you want to fuck her. Just don't let Nikki find out."

Oh wow. The boy actually thought I would let Ashley fuck me. Yeah right. I wouldn't go near his STD ass in a million years.

"Yeah, she's hot. Even now without makeup on and her hair's a mess. She looks hot as hell."

"Well you got a while to get her. I bet you 50 bucks you can't get her to sleep with you by the end of the tour."

"Dude, no girl will be able to resist me. I am the master of seduction. You got a deal. Now I'm taking a nap."

"Me too."

I opened my eyes and looked at them. "Good luck assholes. I wouldn't go near either of you if my life depended on it. And next time you're gonna talk about me...make sure I'm actually asleep."

They both paled and quickly looked away. Assholes.

Finally we landed. After I got my bags I met up with Nikki and the rest of the Crüe guys. I went over to Mick. "Hey, when we get to the hotel, can I borrow your guitar?"

"Sure, why?" he asked.

I jerked my head over at the other guys who were crowded together. "I need something to distract myself from the assholes. And I couldn't bring my bass or my guitar with me."

"Okay honey, you know you can borrow it if you need to. Nikki has his bass too if you need it."

"Thanks," I said with a smile.

We got to the hotel and rooms were being divided up. "Mick and Nikki are sharing a room. Tommy and Vince. Jinxx and Jake. CC and Andy. And Ashley, you're sharing with Lzzy."

"Are you fucking serious?! Why can't I share with Nikki?"

"Sorry Lzzy. That's the way rooms were sorted," the tour manager said apologetically.

"Wonderful," I said glumly. I grabbed the room key from him, put it in my bra, grabbed my bags and started walking upstairs. When I got to the room, Ashley had somehow beaten me up there. He smirked at me.

"You took the only room key. Where is it?"

"Fuck off," I said bluntly. I set my bags down and pulled the key out of my bra. I opened the door and grabbed my bags and walked inside.

Ashley walked in behind me. "Very ladylike."

I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him. "When did I ever claim to be a lady?"

He shrugged.

I set my bags down on one of the beds, grabbed the key card and went down the hall to Nikki and Mick's room. I knocked on the door loudly. Mick opened it a few seconds later. "Hey sweetie, hang on a second let me get you that guitar."

He closed the door and came back a few seconds later with two guitar cases. "Here honey. And they're both yours. Nikki packed them for you."

"Where is he?" I asked excitedly. Nikki was so amazing sometimes. He was the best dad I could have ever asked for.

"In the shower. I'll tell him you said thanks. Have fun and good luck with Purdy," he said smiling.

I took the cases and walked back down to my room. I had just set the cases down to open the door when it swung open to reveal Andy and Ashley. I picked my guitars up and pushed past them into the room.

"Whose are those? Nikki's? Or Mick's?" Andy asked snickering.

"Mine actually," I said setting them down on my bed.

"You play guitar?" he asked skeptically.

"Bass actually. Nikki taught me. I can play guitar too though. And drums. There are perks of growing up around a band."

"You play bass?" Ashley asked, walking over. "You any good?"

I looked at him. "Better than you."

He scoffed. "Doubt that."

"Dude, I had Nikki fucking Sixx as a teacher. And Mick Mars. And Tommy Lee. I think I know what I'm doing," I said as I opened my cases. I ran a finger lightly over the neck. Ashley and Andy leaned over to look at them. I snapped the cases shut quickly. "Don't you two have somewhere else to be?"

"Nope actually we don't," Andy said smirking at me.

"Lovely," I grumbled. "Look I'm gonna go take a shower. Stay the fuck out of my stuff. If I find out you touched anything of mine I will personally murder you."

"Aye-aye captain," Ashley said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and went over to my bag. I grabbed a black tank top, shorts, underthings and my small makeup bag that had my hair stuff in it. I went into the bathroom and set everything down on the counter. I got in the shower and let the hot water relax me. After about 20 minutes I turned the shower off and wrapped the towel around my body. I looked on the counter where my clothes were, but they were gone. Those fucking assholes. I couldn't go out there in a towel. It was too fucking short. But I needed my clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 666 36
Scarlet and Jade are daughters of bassist and Vocalist of Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx And Vince Neil, but when Scarlet goes through a tough brake up her...
311K 10.7K 45
Hi. My names Lizzie, I'm 19 and I have no friends what so ever. Why? Because I'm an outcast. No one seems to like the way I dress or the music I list...
5.6K 128 31
Aly Sophia Caitlyn, 18 years old student is bullied and doesn't have freedom at her house.. And in secret self harms. One night runs away to go to a...
405K 11.7K 51
Can you imagine being the town mortician's daughter? I can because I am. Imagine me, little, quiet Emily, being teased everyday because my father t...