No.1 Hero Deku

By mangosage

This is a story about Midoriya Izuku an average quirkless kid who suddenly gets his all time favourite hero '... More

No.1 Hero Deku
Nejire Hado
Quirk Apprehension test
Trial Of Battle
Amazing things, happen to amazing people
Heros always win
The Sports Festival approaches
Sports Festival
Sports Festival Part 2
Blast them away
Final moments
Final moments part 2

Trial of rescue

6.9K 72 88
By mangosage

I just think the picture above looks cool. Don't judge me. Oh and please for whatever reason you have, don't tell me I'm spelling these names wrong because I researched everything before hand. So please don't. Anyways to the chapter!!

With All Might

The hero of our hero was making his way to work by leaping across town. As he went on on his way he heard screams and went down to help. When he arrived at the scene he saw a giant buff monster holding children hostage, and Kamui woods and Mt. Lady were trying to stop him. He saw the two struggling and being the hero he is, he couldn't turn a blind eye.

All Might dropped down and ran at 20% speed so as not to kill anyone from the wind pressure. He gave the guy a karate chop to the back off the head and grabbed the family he was holding hostage in the process. "MISSOURI SMASH!!!" he yelled. (That's the name of the move).
"I just happened to be passing by o my way to work!" he yelled to the crowd of on lookers.
"Whooaa!! All Might!!!" they yelled going crazy at the sight of their No.1 hero.
"I'm grateful but..." "He'll put us out of work..." Kamui W and Mt.Lady complained as All Might made his exit by jumping off.

My speeds gone down, since I passed the torch my power will steadily drop...

He thought as he stared at his hand. His hand was covered in scars from past events.

Additionally the amount of time I can forcedly keep my power activated has decreased since that time...

He thought as he looked up again and away from his hand.

But I couldn't ask for a more suitable successor, he'll  become the next Symbol Of Peace.

Flashback

All Might stared down at his successor as he scolded him."I'm sorry, I haven't even told Eri yet, but something made me wanna tell him" Izuku said as he looked at his feet, too afraid to look into All Mights eyes.

I thought because he doesn't have a boastful showy personality, I didn't need to belabor the point…

All Might thought as he stared at his successor with a wonky smile.

This must be a downside to his sincerity...

He thought even more. "Fortunately young Bakugou misconstrued your word as a bunch of nonsense..." he said as he placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder because he could hear a little sniffling coming from the boy.

"So I'll let it slide just this one time, but please don't do it again. Reflect on the responsibility becoming a bearer of my power entrusts to you!" "I know I'm sorry All Might!" "You need to understand, if the news found put that this power can be pasted down then... people would kill for this power, they'd kill you my boy. And I can't have that Izuku. Your like...your like a son to me" he said and Izuku looked up into All Mights eyes with tears forming. "Do you really mean that?" he asked. All Might nodded in confirmation.
"Thank you..." he said as bawled.(Bawled just means he was crying)

All Might hugged Izuku which made him cry even more. "All M-Might..." "Yagi, Yagi Toshinori. That's my name. Just call me Toshinori from now on when I'm in my true form or All Might when I'm like this" he said and Midoriya nodded.

End flashback

All Might arrived at the gates of school and walked in normally. He got a few stares from students but it was fine. He made it to his office where he closed the door and locked it. He turned into his skinny form and rested on the couch in his office.

Izuku Midoriya... The Symbol of Peace

"Got a nice ring to it" he said as he closed his eyes to rest.

With Izuku

"The second hero foundational quality we'll be working on... The Trail Of Rescue" Aizawa said as he held a card that said Rescue on it.
"What!!!" the class asked in unison except for Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya.
"Now grab your hero suits and head out to the bus waiting by the entrance of the school" Aizawa said as he left.

Trial of Rescue

Izuku thought as he remembered the videos of All Might saving people.

This brings me one step closer to becoming the top hero

He thought as he stared at his clenched fist. Everyone changed into their hero suits and headed toward the bus. Izuku had on his hero costume. (The one on the cover of the book) he walked with Uraraka over to the bus.
"Oh hey Deku, what happened to the suit you wore last time?" she asked as a image of Izuku wearing the suit came to mind. "That was just temporary, I forgot to hand in a design for my suit" he said as he felt he padding to make sure it was on properly.
"Now class president lead them into the bus" Aizawa said before entering himself."Ok everyone just make a line and enter. only start sitting once you've reached up to the back of the bus" Izuku said and everyone did as he said.

They all sat in the bus and rode to the U.S.J and decided to talk to each other to pass time.
"Hey Midoriya, I always say what's on my mind no matter what" Tsuyu said staring at nothing in particular.
"Oh hey Asui" Izuku greeted with a smile. "Call me Tsuyu" she said. "Your quirk reminds me of All Mights!!" she yelled so everyone could hear.
"Ha...I wish" Izuku said playing it off but he was actually panicking. "Ya, it does doesn't it. I'm kinda jealous of that kind of simple enhancer type quirk ya know " Kirishima said as he joined the conversation. "Simple enhancer type!? Midoriya can destroy cars and building with a flick of his finger. That's not just any enhancer type quirk" Kaminari said leaning forward. Izuku stared out the window as everyone discussed his quirk.

"My hardening quirk is good for punch ups but hate that its not that flashy. Midoriya gets that weird lightning around him when he uses his power" "its called full cowl" Izuku said as he looked back at all of them. "And your quirk is cool Kirishima" he continued. "Heroics has a lot about it that like a popularity contest" Aoyama said as he rested his head on his hands."My navel laser is both flashy and strong enough for pro level work" he said with a grin. "But it'd be bad if your stomach collapses!!" Mina said out loud. Aoyama's grin disappeared and was replaced with a sort of frown. "If were talkin about the double wammy of flashy and strong, you can't not mention Todoroki and Bakugou" Koda said. "Tch" Bakugou replied and continued to stare out the window. "Bakugou is always fuming so he won't be very popular" Tsuyu stated as she looked at everyone. "You bitch!! I'll be popular too!!" "Hey don't call Tsuyu a bitch Kacchan" Izuku said. Bakugou sat down and continued looking out the window at Midoriya's words. "Midoriya can keep him in check pretty well though" Iida said finally joining the conversation. "What a vulgar conversation" Yaoyorozu said with a hand over her mouth. 

"But they make me laugh!" Uraraka said laughing out loud. "Damn Bakugou you are one foul-mouthed dude" Jirou said as she leaned back in her chair. "Quiet down, we're almost there" Aizawa said. "YES SIR!!!" everyone yelled.

They all arrived to see pro hero 13 At the U.S.J.
"Amazing!! this is U.S.J!!!" Kirishima shouted as he took a look at the place.
"Flood wrecks, land slides, fires, etc. This is a practical training area I created to simulate all kinds of disasters I call it the Ultimate Space for Jams. U.S.J for short" he/she said. "Hey 13 wheres All Might he should be here around this time?" Aizawa asked as he looked around. "From what I heard, he'd been rescuing and doing heroics until his tim was up, so he's taking a nap now" Pro hero 13 said as he held up three fingers. Aizawa understood and so did Midoriya.

"That guys irrational..." Aizawa said as he sweatdropped. "The day isn't ruined yet though" he said. "Before we begin just one thing, or two, or three, or four..." 13 said. Everyone sweatdropped and thought the same thing.

The numbers are increasing

"I'm certain your all aware but my quirk is called 'black hole' no matter what material may get sucked inside it will turn to dust" he/she said as he/she lifted his/her hand.
(Not sure whether hero 13 is boy or girl even the creator of the anime said he didn't know what would be under the suit) "Now that's a quirk made for rescuing people" Izuku said raising his fist. "Yes,however a power that could also be used to easily kill people" he/she said bringing down the mood. "And in that way its like everyone elses quirk here" he/she said and turned to face Izuku specifically. "You, I watched you at the entrance exams of U.A and I noticed your power can easily kill as well so keep it under check" he/she said as he/she pointed at Izuku. "I know that's why I don't use 100% of my power" Izuku said as he stared at his fist. "Wait you don't use 100% when you fight at all!?" Koda said surprised and so was everyone else. "How can I? When 1 punch at 100% could kill you all" he said as he looked up at the sky.

"Naturally in this society of superhumans we have regularities against randomly using quirks. In Aizawa's quirk apprehension test you learnt the potential of you quirk. In All Mights trail of battle you felt the real danger of hero vs villains. Though it wasn't, it was still a lesson to be learnt, now you learn how to rescue people. I hope you all leave this place knowing... that your quirks can help people" 13 said as the class smiled.
"Alright first things first..." Aizawa said as he noticed a portal open and a hand come out.  Suddenly a head popped out of the portal. "Huddle together!!! 13!! Protect the children!!" Aizawa yelled as he saw the villains walk out the portal together. "Don't move!!! those are villains!!" Aizawa continued as he put on his goggles.
"hhmmm...according to the teachers curriculum we took yesterday, All Mights supposed to be here now. I wonder? Where he might be?" a misty looking guy asked. Everyone got scared but what was said next practically made everyone jump out their skin. "You think he'll show up if we...kill some of these kids" a man with a bunch of hands all over his body said.

End of chapter

I know its short but suspense is good sometimes ya know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
27.7K 531 10
This is my first story as a writer that I am putting out publicly. I hope you all enjoy and feed back is greatly appreciated. In this world we start...
513K 16K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
40.2K 1K 61
This is a world where 80% of the population has a power called Quirk, And here a young boy named Izuku Midoriya was bullied for being Quirkless But...