Reincarnated in another world...

By hikari231

[Highest Rank: #1 in magic (14/06/2018) #1 in shounen (30/11/2018)] Tsukishima Na... More

I was reincarnated because.....
I am a boy now.....
Six months.......
Tellestia........
Nature of magic........
Nature of magic (part 2).........
Birthday.........
Birthday (part2)........
A normal day............
Lilian...........
Lilian (part 2)............
Lilian (part 3)................
Lilian (part 4)...............
Invitation to Ball............
The Ball............
Meeting in the forest..........
Going on an adventure..........
Singer near the lake.............
Missing Allen.........
Reincarnated: Ray's POV.............
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part2)...........
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part3)............
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part4)..........
Let's talk...................
The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Royal Capital...........
Exploring Selia.........
The Five Year Ceremony........
The Five Year Ceremony (part2)..........
Healing...............
Underattack...............
Silas...............
Waking up..............
Healing (part2).............
The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Returning Home..........
A normal day (part2)...........
Teacher arrives............
Katherine's condition...............
Studying is hard, Test is harder..............
Investigating Oletha Household.............
Investigating Oletha Household (part2)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part3)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part 4)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part5).................
I always keep my words..............
Inspecting Shein Village..............
On the way back........
The boy.......
The battle at the hideout...........
The battle at the hideout (part 2)............
The Battle at the hideout (part 3)........
Making new friends.............
Making new friends (part2)...........
Stronger.............
White Fang.........
Training..........
A day in hell..........
A day in hell (part2)........
A day in hell (part2.5).....
Birth....
We're big brothers now....
Realisations...
Author: Something happened...
Starting from scratch....
Starting from scratch (part2).....
The battle at the Oletha Mansion......
The battle at the Oletha Mansion (part 2)...
The battle at the Oletha mansion (part 3).....
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 4)......
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 5).....
Announcement...
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 6)....
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 7).....
Umm... A Conversation

Archanid................

1.9K 76 13
By hikari231

Edited by: dragonsam656

WARNING : VIOLENT CONTENT

...............................

The man stood in place without moving an inch, smiling. One of the bandits thrusted his spear towards him. Silas slightly shifted from his position to avoid the attack.

As he saw Silas shifting, a faint smile covered his face. The bandit's spear glided towards Silas but it was stopped in its motion as he saw the blade of spear coming towards his direction while the rest of the spear's body touched the ground. The blade of the spear pierced into the bandit's head the momentum cause his body to fall backwards. "This is the potential  you people. I have to say never mind brains but guys sure have guts." Silas said noddinh his head as if thinking of something of great importance.

As he said that the playful nature in Silas' eyes suddenly disappeared as the second bandit tried attacking him he flicked his hand as he approached that bandit. Seconds later the man saw a hand holding a sword dropping to the ground. He screamed while holding his hand as the blood spurted out making a small puddle. Before realising tingling pain surging throughout his body. Suddenly, a faint red coloured line started to appear at the centre  throughout man's body as his body split. Painting the faces of the bandits standing beside him and the floor red with his blood.

Another of the gutsy bandits stepped forward to strike this man down but before he could realise it his head was smashed hard against the cave's wall his eyes covered with someone's palm. From the impact of his head being hit against the cave's wall some cracks appeared on it showcasing the force of the collision of the two and the strength of the man who was holding the other with one hand. The sight of blood dripping to the man's hand and sliding downwards send shivers down the spine of those that watched this scene. But before they can comeback to their senses the man threw the body of the injured man towards the crowd, wiping out some of them from the force exerted behind throwing  the half dead guy.

Soon the cave was filled with cries and screams of people in anguish and fear as the bandits fought. The sight was a nightmare. This wasn't a fight but an one-sided massacre.

...............................

"Leader! Leader!" a man came running like he had just seen a ghost. "What?" an irritated came from the across room.

The man grasped for some air before answering, "We are underattack. There are three different parties attacking our bases. One of them is here in the main base." As he finished speaking a sword stabbed him in the heart from behind. "Argh...." the man slowly fell down on the ground as he touched the place where the sword stabbed him and blood was oozing from. "Thank you for leading me here," Silas smiled at the dying man.

The leader of the bandits group called Archanid turned around to find a man covered from head to toe in the colour - red, from blood of his people.

A flash of darkness glinted in his eyes as he unseathed his sword, ready to fight. He was emitting bloodlust which could be felt from miles away. One could easily tell that this man was strong. Strong enough to kill hundreds of trained soldiers and bring a castle down all by himself.

But for some reason the man standing infront of him not only did he not react to his bloodthirsty aura but was looking at him as if he saw something of great amusement. Irritated the leader of Archanid said in a loud and stern voice, "I'm the leader of the group Archanid, Unwin Udolf. Who are you?"

Unwin looked at the man standing on gate with a scrutinizing look on his face. The man didn't seem strong but for some reason he seemed familiar. He had a nostalgic feel to him which made him itch for his blood.

"My name is Lillian Warrick." Lilian looked at the man in an indifferent and cold manner. He continued after taking a long and good look at the man's face. "I'm going to offer you two options either you surrender and give me information about who ordered you to attack and kidnap the children during the ceremony or I torture you right here, right now and make you give information about the prepetrator of this whole drama."

Unwin looked at Lilian with a mocking smile as he let out a chuckle, "I don't know what gave you so much confidence to have such a mindset but killing those useless trash does not mean anything." His eyes wandered around gauging the man's ability as he continued, "I propose you join me. I'll be sure to give a hefty amount of money."

Lilian snickered, "So, torture it is."

Unwin dashed towards Lilian but before his sword could touch him, he abruptly came to a halt. He was restrained on his spot by the spell casted by Lilian.

"Lilian-sama, we have found the people you asked for." A man dressed in black and wearing a mask knelt down as he reported to Lilian.

"Yea, bring them in." He waved his hand to tell the man to bring the people in.

Entering the room were one woman and a child no more than two years of age. Watching the woman subdued by two men who were forcefully bringing her in made Unwin angry beyond reason.

He let out a growl similar to that of a wild animal who had been caught in a trap, trying to move his body. He wanted to rip Lilian's throat off. "You! how dare you touch her." His eyes became bloodshot with anger and frustration for not being able to help his beloved.

The woman was forced down to kneel by her captives. Lilian walked up to her and bend to her level coming face to face each other. "Hello Mercia, it has been a long time since we last met each other."

On seeing Lilian the woman's eyes glittered with hope. But those hopes were squashed when she noticed the disgust and anger in Lilian's eyes. He got up and walked to the baby. He looked at him for a few seconds.

"Please don't do anything to my baby. I beg you Lilian. Everything that I have done to you is my responsibility. Please don't hurt my child." Mercia cried as she tried to get up and hold her baby into her arms securely. "If you dare touch my son, I'll skin you alive. You bastard." Unwin roared in anger emitting bloodthirsty aura.

The baby woke up due to the noise and started to cry making the couple more anxious. They wanted to hold the baby and make him stop crying. But what happened next made left both the man and woman dumbfounded.

..............................

Lilian held the baby safely as he cradled him back to sleep. When he made sure the baby was sound asleep he handed the baby back to the man dressed in black as he ordered him, "Take the kid to the other room and guard the room. Don't harm him and make sure he is safe." The woman looked at Lilian with gratefulness in her eyes which were quickly replaced by fear when she heard Lilian's next words, "I don't want the kid to see what is going to happen to his parents."

"Yes." The man tilted his head a little and immediately left the room. As he saw the man leave, he turned back and continued, "I don't have any weird interest. I don't like or enjoy torturing children. I'm not you."

"Now where were we? Ah.....yes. It has been long time isn't it Mercia. I can see you still are as despicable as one can get." He turned his face to him. "Don't you dare touch my wife. You.....you bastard. I'll kill you once Im free of these restraints," yelled Unwin with anger.

Lilian looked at him with a mocking smile, "Rape her? Please I don't have any weird interest at all. Also if I slept with this whore it would not be her who will would be defiled but rather me. Have you known how big a slut she is. I'm not pure but infront of her I'm still as pure as a virgin." He scoffed, "Mercia, how did you find this new little plaything of yours?" He walked towards her as he pulled down his glove. He waved his hand to pull the woman's body up. "But leave that for now. Now I want you to answer all of questions or you both will be tortured. Isn't this what you taught me Mercia? Torture the loved ones to inflict more pain. I shall use this today on you." Woman gave an expression of dread. She was scared, her eyes filled with tears as she looked towards her husband. Seeing her wife's distressed face he tried harder to free himself but was not able to succeed.

"Let's start shall we?" Lilian said as an ice cold smile covered his face.

...................................

"Where are the children you kidnapped from the central church?"

The man kept silent without bothering to answer his question, he continued his efforts to free himself.

Lilian sighed at the stupid man and grabbed the woman's jaw forcing her to look at him, "Your husband is quite stupid. How did become the leader of this group?"  He traced the woman's face until he reached  her eyes. He started to put pressure on her right eyeball. The woman screamed in pain as blood started to come out of her eye.

"Nobody touch them. I'll torture them myself."

The man saw the scene and roared as he tried harder to free himself.

"Now tell me where are they?" Lilian asked his tone patient.

"I'm not telling you anything. You dog of Scolopendra." Unwin sneered as he continued, "Do you think I don't know your past? Let's see what will happen once everyone knows the sins you committed."

Hearing that a genuine laughter escaped from Lilian. "Sure, let's see what happens. I'm quite interested myself." Watching Lilian's amused expression the man was shocked but the woman has an expression of dread on her face. She started pleading for her life but it was ignored.

He took her hand in an elegant manner and pulled her nail out of her fingers one by one. The woman's face filled with tears. Her previously beautiful face was now all tears and mucus.

Watching her, the man's heartached but refused to say a single word. She wanted to kill the man she called her beloved. Why is this idiot not saying anything? He can just tell him all the  information, so much for giving him so many ideas for making money.

Lilian saw her face and knew what she was thinking. He couldn't help but feel bad for this man for falling for this kind of woman.

"You tell me where the children are being held."

Mercia gave Unwin a look of helplessness as she said, "They are in the underground hideout  which is located on the outskirts of the city south from the central church."

Unwin was shocked at her wife who easily spilled the beans to Lilian but when he saw her crying his heart immediately melted and cursed Lilian a thousand times over, swearing to torture him a hundred times more.

Lilian asked the man who was standing guard at the gate to relay this information to Reind. Mercia looked at the man as he made his exit. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Lilian speaking, "They are Watch Dogs of the Kelis household."

Watch dogs of the Kelis household were the especially trained assassins and spies who were strong enough to take over more than seven to eight fiefs in less than two weeks. Their leader being Lilian who they all accepted. These watch dogs weren't loyal to the king or the kingdom but to the Kelis household.

"Who ordered you to kidnap the kids?" asked Lilian with an indifferent expression. Unwin still refused to answer. Lilian to kept silent as he cutted V shape on Mercia's finger, he pulled the skin starting from the tip of the finger to area where nails grow. She cried from the pain but Lilian didn't react to the woman at all. He continued by pulling the skin he cut all the way to the end of the finger. The woman screamed from being skinned.

The sight was gruesome but nobody other than Unwin reacted. He scaremed in anger.

The torture continued and many times the woman nearly fainted but was always woken by ice cold water being poured on her. Her face was pale from the blood loss and she was shivering from the cold water being splashed on her.

Lilian waved his hand to call one of the man over to him and asked him to bring boiling oil. He man nodded and hurriedly left with one more tagging along with him to bring boiling oil. While Lilian continued with his torture.

"Don't you think Lilian-sama has become more ruthless since he started to take care of Allen-sama and Ray-sama?" Questioned one of the two men who were asked to bring the boiling oil from the other. The other man just nodded his head in agreement as he folded his arms thinking.

The woman's voice was hoarse and husky from all the screaming, making it sound like more of a man's voice than a woman's.

"Your throat must be parched from all that screaming. Lets bring something for you to drink. I still need you to get all the answers." As he was about to order one of his men to bring something to drink when the two men entered the room bringing a big container filled with boiling oil.

Lilian looked at the oil for a moment then asked a man to bring a glass.

"How about something warm to sooth your throat, huh?!" Hearing Lilian's word the woman vigorously shook her head. One of the man came running with a glass in hand. He was about hand it over to Lilian but was asked to fill it to the brim with oil.

"At first I thought of pouring this on all the places where the skin was peeled off from your body but I changed my mind after seeing how thirsty you are. Why don't you drink it?" Mercia Shaked her head as she tightly closed her mouth shut. While Unwin cursed Lilian as he yelled at him.

But Mercia was too weakened to be able to fight off Lilian. He pried her mouth open and poured all the boiling oil down her throat. "Ughn.......Argh........Hanh......"Tears rolled down her bloody cheeks. Seeing her beloved going through such maltreatment tears began to roll down Unwin's cheek as he cursed Lilian and struggled to free himself.

Mercia laid on the ground her body twitching and shivering from pain and cold. She scratched her throat countless times making it bleed as she cried. But seconds later another glass of oil was forced her throat. Her eyes widened but slowly narrowed. Some of the oil spilled out from the corners of her mouth burning her skin.

As the lights in her eyes started to dim Lilian spoke, "Whose plan was it to use those children to make those stones?" His eyes were dark when he asked this.

Mercia sneered at him and moved her lips as if to say something. As Lilian watched her lips closely his eyes widened as anger took over him. He grabbed her hair and smashed her head against the ground, hard. He didn't stop there. He started to punch the half dead woman senseless until her eyes lost all the light and her body went limp. He noticed the woman dying but still continued to punch the woman's corpse. Silas stopped the younger man as he covered his eyes from behind. Lilian leaned back a bit taking support of the other man. Not bothering to remove the hands, tears rolled down his eyes. "She enjoyed torturing those children. She was the one who gave him this idea. She caused so much suffering. She raped them. Those men raped them as she watched them suffer. She was laughing and enjoying that. Silas, I want to kill this woman a thousand times over."

Unwin was crying nonstop seeing Mercia's deadbody. He screamed as he tried to get off those chains binding to go to his beloved.

Silas once again took over Lilian's body. And this time it was Unwin's turn to be tortured. The room was filled with screams once again. This time it continued till dawn before the man took his last breath, he wasn't even able to go to his beloved side.

..................................

Lilian ordered the watch dogs to find out the other hideouts of Archanid and to finish them off. As he made his way to where everyone was.

Ray saw a figure coming towards them, staggering while holding a baby. As he came closer people were horrified seeing him covered from blood.

Allen and Ray worriedly ran towards him. "Lilian are you ok?" asked Ray as he looked at him.

Lilian nodded but suddenly vomited red and black coloured blood on Allen and Ray. Scared they looked at Lilian who looked as pale as snow. He started to feel his vision blurry as he started to fall face forward but was supported by someone before he could fall.

"Careful, you have a baby in your hands." Arnette looked at Lilian as he took the baby from his hands. Lilian weakly smiled back to him before losing consciousness.
..........................................

(Hey!! Should there be warning sign?? Or should I be less graphic in these kind of torture secenes. Please somebody tell me. Also did you like Silas?

Thank you for all the support.
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 31.6K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
19.8K 882 79
After dying and being chosen as the new God of Fiction. Soto Kenji our MC has enjoyed life and lost more. After losing the thing most precious to him...
258K 9K 43
Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Arita, a famous influencer. One day he de...
159K 4K 45
You are Tobio Kageyama's twin sister. Unfortunately for you, he inherited the gift of height, leaving you standing a full foot shorter than him. Afte...