Olivia || Thor Odinson [ 1 ]

By cocastyle

"Please believe me, don't you see The things you mean to me? Oh, I love you, I love y... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
Epilogue
The Avengers

14

5.1K 193 30
By cocastyle

"I know you said you were going to show me the rainbow bridge and I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this looks like a bunch of sand to me," Liv said as she looked around the area that Thor had dropped them off at.

Thor chuckled softly and shook his head. "We have to summon Heimdall first," Thor told her. Liv laughed with him, but their laughter fell short when a familiar van came to a stop next to them.

Darcy came out with a groan and pointed at Liv. "You know, you could've at least offered to let us fly via Thor airlines. Then it wouldn't have taken us fifteen minutes to get here!" Darcy yelled at her.

Liv chuckled and just shrugged. "Oops?" Liv said. Darcy rolled her eyes at her and proceeded to walk over to the girl and whack her once. "I hate you," Darcy grumbled, but Liv only smiled. "No, you don't," Liv said. Darcy frowned knowing that Liv was right. "No, I don't," Darcy muttered and Liv smiled victoriously.

Thor watched the two with an amused smile before he walked over to the same symbol that had been burned into the ground when he had first arrived. "Heimdall!" Thor called out. "Open the Bifrost!"

There was a moment of silence and Darcy leaned over to Liv and whispered, "Was something supposed to happen?" "Just wait," Liv hushed her. Thor stared up at the air in confusion and called out, "Heimdall."

There was still no response. "Heimdall," Thor called it again, but still, nothing happened. Thor furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and began to walk over to his friends and away from the circle.

"Well that was disappointing," Liv muttered earning a whack in the head from Jane.

"He doesn't answer," Thor told the Asgardians. "Then we're stranded," the blonde one said. "Heimdall!" Thor yelled again. "If you can hear me, we need you now!"

"Heimdall! We need you now!" Thor yelled. Liv looked up at the sky before looking back at Thor. "C-can I try?" Liv asked and Thor shrugged, not seeing a reason why she shouldn't be allowed to. He stepped aside and allowed for Liv to walk out.

She looked up at the sky and took a deep breath before yelling out, "Heimdall!" She hadn't expected for anything to happen so when the clouds suddenly began to swirl towards the ground in a swirling mess of glowing colors, Liv about had a stroke.

"She did it," Lady Sif muttered in amazement. Thor just stared at Liv who looked at the sky with a huge grin on her face. "Yes, she did," Thor whispered proudly.

Liv turned around and smirked at her friends who were all looking at her with wide eyes. "How?" Jane asked. "Magic," she told them. They immediately gave her blank expressions in response while Jane rolled her eyes.

Liv chuckled and out of the corner of her eye, she saw Thor start making his way towards her. She turned to look at him with a smile, but it quickly disappeared when she realized what was about to happen.

"No," Liv said as she held up a hand to stop Thor in his tracks. "Don't say it," she told him. Thor sighed and grabbed her hand before putting it down at her side and stepping closer to her. "I must go back to Asgard," Thor whispered and Liv instantly frowned.

"Do you have to?" Liv asked in the way that a child did when their mother told them they had to leave the playground. Thor smiled softly at the girl before wrapping his arms around her. Liv sighed and immediately hugged him back.

"I give you my word," Thor started as he pulled away to look her in the eyes. "I will return for you."

Liv felt her face heat up at that and she looked away with a bashful smile. She wanted to ask him why her when there were probably hundreds of Asgardian women he could chose from, but she knew now was not the time to ask. She just had to believe that what he said was true and that he would come back.

Thor looked at the girl and placed a hand on her cheek. "Deal?" he asked her softly. Liv brought her hand up and rested it on top of Thor's. "Deal," Liv whispered back.

An adorable grin grew on Thor's face and for a moment, Liv thought he was going to kiss her. Why she thought that and why that thought had even popped in her head? She had no idea. Well, actually she did and she hadn't admitted it to herself until that moment as her eyes traced over Thor's face, trying to remember every detail of this moment.

She had feelings for Thor.

Thor started to lean in for a second, but just when she thought he was going to kiss her, he lifted her hand up and kissed her hand instead.

She almost groaned out loud.

"Farewell, Just Liv," Thor said with a small wink. Liv chuckled slightly before grabbing both sides of Thor's face and pulling him closer so she could kiss his cheek. "Bye," Liv whispered while Thor grinned at her.

She pulled away slightly and Thor smiled at her one last time before letting her go and beginning to walk away. Liv sighed, turned around, and began to walk over to her sister. Liv was about halfway there when she froze. Her eyes locked with Jane who just smirked at her and whispered tauntingly, "You know you want to."

Liv went to glare at her, but she sighed knowing Jane was right. She stared at the ground for a minute and bit her lip before muttering, "Ah, screw it."

Liv quickly spun around on her feet and started running back to Thor who was about to enter the Bifrost. "Thor!" Liv yelled. Thor stopped and turned to look at Liv, but he didn't have time to react because Liv had already reached him and was jumping into his arms so she could pull him forward for a kiss.

Thor didn't even hesitate before kissing her back.

Their lips moved in sync as Thor dropped his hammer in the ground so he could hold onto Liv. His arms wrapped around her waist and he held her up as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His lips were soft, but rough, as he kissed her and Liv relished in the feeling of his lips on hers.

Liv's eyes were closed as she slowly pulled away. She leaned forward and pressed one small kiss to Thor's lips before pulling away for good. She opened her eyes and was immediately met with Thor's blue ones.

"Be careful," Liv told him. Thor chuckled and nodded his head. "I will," he assured her as he set her down. Liv smiled at him before reluctantly backing away.

Thor stared at her for a minute and then waved once. Liv smiled softly and waved back before watching Thor step into the portal.

Liv watched as Thor stared at her for a minute before waving once. Liv smiled softly and waved back before watching Thor and the other Asgardians step into the portal. The friends then all watched in amazement as the clouds that had once been touching the ground, flew back up into the air.

Liv immediately let out a groan. "What? Miss your godly boyfriend already?" Jane asked teasingly. Liv glared at her. "No," Liv said before looking back up at the sky.

"I just remembered that I owe someone twenty bucks."

- - -

looks like Clint is getting twenty bucks ;)

anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I now have a Tumblr page as well! I'm still writing stories and all of my Maya Stark and MCU books on here but I will be writing little one shots and reader inserts over on my tumblr page! it would mean a lot if you all would check it out and you can even message me for a request because I will be trying to do some requests!

my tumblr is @cocastyle so it's the same username as my Wattpad account!

if you decide to check my tumblr account out, make sure to message me so that I can thank you!

anyways, I hope you all have a nice day and I'm just going to tell you now that there is a Steve Rogers book in the works right now ;)

and then the Avengers!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 44 14
Basically what the title says Fem!reader It will never be proof read so if there are mistakes I'm sorry Content meanings: ⚠️ Trigger warnings Request...
48.3K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
183K 2.7K 43
A book of Preferences and Images. I do NOT do Thor and Loki because they will not be good. So yea. I do take requests. Everything Is reader insert! (...
2.7M 83.1K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]