I Didn't Steal The Bad Boys D...

By fallenxroses

Sequel to I Stole The Bad Boys Diary. You must read that story first or this will make zero sense!! ✼ ✼ ✼ It... More

00. author note & cast list
01. unexpected calls
02. dangerous games
03. forgiveness
04. we are not done here
05. breathe
06. get out
07. living a lie
08. blair edwards
9. lies on top of lies
10. you must know
12. complications
13. here with you
14. don't walk away
15. overthinking
16. free
17. thinking of the past
18. warned you
19. exposed
20. this ends here today
21. acceptance
22. trust
23. stares
24. hold on tight
25. try to remember
26. don't forget
27. unknown letters
28. there's no going back now
epilogue

11. expecting the unexpected

2.8K 159 23
By fallenxroses

I laughed and shook my head even though he couldn't see me. "No, you don't really know him like that."

"And you do Scarlett?" He questioned me.

"Yes, actually I do." I sighed because I know JJ was going to freak out. "I talked to him, but it's fine-"

JJ gasped over the phone and quickly said, "What? Are you crazy Scarlett? Jesse Robertson is just like his brother."

I shook my head and clutched my phone harder around my fingers. "I know it's hard to understand JJ but Jesse is completely different. You can't judge someone based on their half-brother."

"I never knew they were half-siblings," JJ mumbled under his breath.

I snorted, "That doesn't even matter. What matters is that Jesse went through the same thing you and I both went through with Adam." I paused for a second and I could tell that JJ still wasn't sure about Jesse. "Please John just come home. I think Jesse would really like to meet you. I think it's best if I see you in person. Mom and dad are also worried sick."

He sighed, "I know, tell them I'm sorry for not calling back, and okay. . . I'll see you soon Scar." He said quickly before he hung up the phone.

I let out a long breath, one that I felt like I've been holding forever. I walked over to my desk and plugged in my phone when I saw the battery was flashing red.

Then I suddenly remembered Jace's diary and how he had written my name in it. I walked over to my bed and looked under it, I grabbed the black book and let out a sigh. It was best if I didn't talk about this diary, until I knew everything.

I opened the diary and flipped through the pages until I saw the page that I was originally on. My eyes scanned over the words.

Blair Edwards never knew who I was, I know that for sure. But I knew who she was and I could hear her voice in my head. I'm shaking my head as I write this because this is so unlike me. To like a girl I haven't talked to, heck I don't truly know anything about her. The only thing that is stopping me from talking to her is that she has a boyfriend-"

I dropped the diary out of my hands when I heard someone call my name. Jace's words coming to a complete stop in my head. I gasped and looked over to see my father standing there with a confused look on his face. "Scar? Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to let you know that JJ called. He's going to be coming home from College to visit tomorrow."

I smiled at my dad because I already knew JJ was coming home. "No it's fine dad, and that's awesome I miss JJ so much."

Dad nodded at me and then his eyes landed on Jace's diary. "Aren't you going to pick that up?" He quickly looked behind him. "Also Jace is here." My eyes widen, "He's coming up stairs right now. . . I'll leave you two alone." He smiled at me one last time before he walked out of my room.

I quickly grabbed the diary and threw it back under my bed when I heard Jace enter my room.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" Jace twisted his face with confusion.

I got up from off the floor. "You could have called first."

He rolled his eyes with a nod as he sat down on my bed. "I'm not sure if you would want to talk to me. Plus it's saturday night and I'm bored."

I sighed and sat down beside him. "What happened at school yesterday what stupid, and now everyone thinks I'm a crazy person."

Jace laughed, "Well you kinda are-" I hit Jace's shoulder playfully before he could finish that sentence. "No but seriously Bella had no right to be talking to you like that. I'm sorry."

I shrugged, "No it's okay. I always knew she hated me. I was just upset because she blames me for what happened with Alex. I was even the one who said that even after everything that happened I was willing to move past everything."

Jace gently rubbed his hand against my cheek and smiled. "Sometimes you can't just move past things."

I nodded my head quickly, "I know, I know you're right."

"I know Megan and Bella are giving you a hard time. I'll talk to them."

I laughed, "I don't know about Bella but if someone hates me even more it sure is Megan. She has this crazy idea in her head that I'm somehow in love with your brother and then one day I'm going to take him away from her." I laughed again and looked over at Jace.

"Yeah that's ridiculous." He shrugged his shoulders, "But I can see where she's coming from, you should talk to her."

I was taken aback by what Jace's words, "No, if she really wants to talk to me then she will. I've already told her a million times that I'm with you and she's knows it. She's just insecure about her relationship. Maybe Blake isn't giving her enough attention and she's just scared to admit something is wrong between them."

Jace shifted beside me. "Yeah you're right. I'll talk to him about this whole thing."

---

Monday morning rolled around faster then I had hoped it would have. Besides Jace I haven't talked to any of my friends. Not even Ava. I'm surprised she didn't try to call me. I slowly pulled the covers off of my body and got up to get ready for school.

Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I heard a lot voices coming from the kitchen which was weird because the people who are usually here in the mornings were Jace and JJ when he's home from college, but JJ hasn't gotten back yet. I shrugged my shoulders. I'm not a morning person at all, and Jace liked to come early so he came here and my parents would let him in before they left for work. And then he would wait for me to get ready and we would leave together.

I walked into the kitchen and Jace gave me a hug. "Good morning Scar."

A smile had it's way over my lips. "Good morning." I hugged him and my eyes looked past him and I saw my parents sitting at the table with JJ.

"Mom and Dad?" They all turned to look at me. "What are you doing home? And JJ when did you get back?" I let go of Jace gently and walked over to JJ and wrapped my arms around him.

JJ chuckled and hugged me tighter. "I've missed you Scarlett." He whispered.

Jace laughed behind me, "This family reunion is cute but if we don't leave now we're going to be late for school Scar."

Mom smiled. "Have a good day at school you guys." Dad nodded and waved us off.

---

Once we got to school Jace gave me a kiss goodbye and took off. I sighed and walked toward my locker. Hopefully, Ava would be there.

To my luck, once I got to my locker I found Ava standing there with Zoey and Cassie. Ava must have heard me because she suddenly looked up at me. "Scarlett!" Cassie and Zoey then slowly looked up at me.

Ava ran up to me and gave me a tight hug. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't call you... I thought you were mad at me."

I laughed, "I'm not mad at anyone of you so don't worry. What happened on Friday was stupid. I just needed to the weekend to myself." I smiled at her softly.

Zoey let out a long breath, "Thank god you're not mad."

Cassie smiled while she nodded her head up and down. "But there is something you should know Scarlett." She said quickly looking over at Ava for help. Ava looked back at Cassie and shook her head.

Zoey sighed loudly and rolled her eyes. "You know what? I'll just tell you Scar." I forced my attention on Zoey as she said, "Blake and Megan broke up."

My eyes widen and my heart started racing. "Did he break up with her?" When no one said anything I knew it was true. "Oh my god is it because of what I said?"

Ava nodded her head slowly and put her hand over my shoulder. "I think it might just be."

---

I'm sorry this chapter is so late, it's because I'm literally dying from all this homework I have. I hope you guys enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 82.9K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
207K 3.5K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
271K 12.8K 49
C O M P L E T E D Have you ever stolen a bad boy's diary? Some secrets are light. Some secrets are dark. And some secrets can break a heart. ...
8.5K 344 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...