BAD GIRL • BTS Jimin ff (BOOK...

By KimKataerin

[BOOK 1] (BOOK IS STILL UNDER EDITING, OTHER CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CRINGY TO READ) Meet Cheonsa.. Yugyeom and Min... More

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 1~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 2~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 3~
MUST READ
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 5~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 6~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 7~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 8~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 9~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 10~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 11~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 12~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 13~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 14~
A/N
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 15~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 16~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 17~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 18~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 19~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 20~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 21~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 22~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 23~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 24~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 25~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 26~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 27~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 28~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 29~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 30~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 31~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 32~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 33~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 34~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 35~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 36~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 37~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 38~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 39~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 39~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 40~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 41~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 42~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 43~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 44~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 45~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 46~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 47~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 48~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 49~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 50~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 51~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 52~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 53~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 54~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 55~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 56~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 57~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 58~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 59~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 1~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 2~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 61~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 62~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 63~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 64~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 65~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 66~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 67~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 68~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 69~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 70~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 71~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 72~
-

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 4~

11.8K 284 70
By KimKataerin

Edited

My Boyfriend, Park Jimin?!

Jimin's POV
"Help! Someone out there?!" I shouted..

And then suddenly...

'Riiiiinnggg!'

Her phone! Someone's calling.. I peeked at the caller.. It says Eomma.

Oh shoot. what am I going to do?

Think Jimin..

I stared at nowhere for a second as i tried to think of something to do. But then.. The only thing that went up on my mind was Cheinsa's words from earlier. "Ugh! Why do I need to have an arrange marriage and search for a boyfriend to fix this damn situation!"

Hmm.. Maybe I should help her and be her boyfriend?

Oh wait no.. She'll kill me afterwards..

But it'll be fun..

A smirk was formed on my face as i stared onto her phone. I decided to pick it up.

"Annyeonghaseyo? Cheonsa? Are you okay? Why do I have to call you?" I heard her mother softly said at the other line.

"Umm.. Auntie, This is not Cheonsa This is Her classmate.."

"And.."

"Also her boyfriend."

"Park Jimin imnida Mrs. Kim"

"Oh.. Hello there my dear. It was nice to finally meet you! Why did you picked the phone instead of her?" I can feel through the phone that she's smiling while talking to me.

"I'm sorry to say this but your daughter fainted here on our school's rooftop" I said and tried to make my voice as smooth and gentle as possible.. Oh i'm so into this.

"Is that so? I'll be there in a few minutes"

"Ne Mrs. Kim" I smiled, acting as if she's right infront of me so that my acting will look normal.

"Call me Mom"

"Ahh.. Ne mom" I said with a gentle voice once again. So this is getting pretty easy huh?

"I'll hung up the phone.. I'll see you later. Stay with her until I got there hm?"

"Arraseo"

And then she hung up the phone.. Great.. Another girl to play with.. Gosh, how many times should i smirk for the day?

I sat down and stared at Cheonsa..

She's...

Beautifu- wait what are you trying to say Jimin-ah? Yes she's beautiful i admit it.. But that's it. It's not like i'm going to like her or something tss.

"Darling? Are you there?" After few minutes, i heard someone on the rooftop's door. She was panting a bit. She looks like.. someone I've seen before..

"Umm.. May i ask who are you?" I politely said. Of course, have to make the first impression as a good one to a stranger.

"Oh Jimin right?"

I nodded.

"I'm Cheonsa's mom."

C-Cheonsa's mom?! She looked so young despite of her age!

"What happened to my daughter?" I shookt my head, erasing all of my thoughts as i saw her put her two fingers on Cheonsa's forehead. To check the temper i guess.

"She doesn't even have a fever.. ah! Where's her bag?" her bag?

"Pardon? Oh.. I'll get it.. It's on our classroom.." I said as i walk to the rooftop's door. I can't believe.. That her mother was that beautiful.. No wonder her daughte- aish what the hell Jimin? Why do you keep on thinking about her? Stop it gheez!

As I was walking through the hallway to go to our classroom.. I saw the boys.. But someone's missing. Jin hyung wasn't with them.

Weird.. This is odd.

Aish nevermind, i'll talk to them later.

I took Cheonsa's bag from the room and walked out, only to face them all, having this not so good look onto me.

"Hyung.. Why are you rushing?" The youngest one of us, Jungkook said.

"Ah? Where's Jin hyung?" I tried to ignore his question because for sure, they'll interview me any second if i did answer him.

"We don't know.. All we knew is that we teased him for being always hungry and forgets school supplies but never forgets his snacks, lunch and all the things that has foods on it.. and then he walked away.. That problem won't last anyways.."

"Oh.. okay.. I guess i'll get going.. see you tomorrow"

Pheww.. I escaped.

Jin's POV
Aish.. Those boys..

I went to the rooftop to have peace and eat but suddenly I saw a girl I think a girl around her twenties?

"Ohh.. Cheonsa, there's a good looking guy standing there!" I heard that women said.. Uh.. Of course.. I'm worldwide handsome.

So Cheonsa is that girl? Ah.. the new student on Jimin and Taehyung's class.. I've been hearing her alot lately. Her name seems familiar to me.

"Mom.. Maybe your eyes have problems" Cheonsa said..

What?!

My eyes widened with her response as my jaw dropped.. First of all she's her mom?! I though she was her bestfriend or something... Oohhh.. That's why their faces are quite similar.. And second... She thinks her mom's eyes have problems? What the heck? Am I that handsome to be mistaken as an ugly guy? Of course I'm that handsome... BUT.. I'm not ugly.. Saying the word ugly makes me want to puke.. tss.

"Um.. Annyeonghaseyo.. Nice to meet you.. Jin imnida" I said politely and bowed.

"Wait wait wait... Jin?! Is that you?!" Her mom said..

Hang on....

Aunt?!

Kim Dasom.. Yeah.. She is! Soooo.. Cheonsa is my cousin?!

"Auntie?! Wahhh.. long time no see" I walled up to her as i gave her a hug. She didn't look like 40+. Well that's what you get when you're blood related to me.

"Ehem.." Cheonsa on the other hand, started to interrupt us.

"Oh.. Hi Cheonsa! I didn't recognize your new look.." Last time I remembered she's wearing glasses..

"Ne hyung.. long time no see.. Well.. nothing changed. Your face still looks so ugly.." aish this girl can really get on my nerves one day.

"Meaaannn" I pouted. But then..

She acts like puking and made a disgusted face.. "Stop that. Seeing your face doing aegyo or pouting makes me want to throw up"

"Auntie, what happened to my old Cheonsa?" I glared to her as she give this disgusted face to me again.

"Don't worry honey.. Just get used to it.. Since we fired her Dizah unnie, she turned into that. You know.. " auntie whispered and smiled faintly.

"what are you two talking about?"

"But she didn't lost her respect to others.. Not that respect you're thinking, but what i'm trying to say is she calls you Jin hyung or hyung. And that's what i like about her." she whispered back while chuckling..

"Ahh.. i see" I formed a small smile as a response.

"See what?" Cheonsa said with her poker face.

"Nothing.."

After few minutes of talking with Cheonsa and my Aunt.. A boy enters the door.

Jimin?

What is he doing here?

Jimin's POV
Wait.. is that Jin hyung with Cheonsa's mother and... Cheonsa? She's awake? She looks.. pale..

"Umm.. Sorry to interrupt but this is her bag mom.." I smiled as i walk up to her.

"MOM?!" Both Jim hyung and Cheonsa shouted in unison.

"Uhh yes darling.. He's your boyfriend afterall right?" Cheonsa widened her eyes.

"I-uh.. Y-yeah.. He is" She's stuttering.. Aw.. Cute- wait no. For the hundredth times stop it!

Your suppose to make her fall for you not fall for her! Gheez.

Cheonsa's POV
What the actual piece of shi- him? me? him? my? boyfriend?¿

"Uh.. I guess u have to go now." Jin hyung chuckles nervously as he quietly take his steps back.

"Ah.. ne.. Bye Jin.." mom waved her hands as she watch him. "Bye Jin hyung." Jimin smiles to him as Jin hyung looks at him weirdly with a what are you trying to do look.

Out of a sudden, My lungs started to feel like it's tightening as i started to cough, catching everyone's attention. Urgh..

"Bag.. give me" I quickly said through my coughs. I glanced at Jimin who's having a what is that- worried look? Gheez no. More like a weird look. Yeah.

I searched for my inhaler.. Ahh where did i put it?

Oh there!

"You can go now boyfriend" I made the word boyfriend frustrating to say after using my inhaler.

"Arrasseo girlfriend.. Take care" he said, adding a smirk on the word girlfriend.

Mom and Jin hyung on the other hand, didn't saw him smirk.

"Ah.. me too Cheonsa, I'll get going.." Jin hyung smiled. "Arraseo.. bye i guess."

He bid his farewell for the last time and went out with Jimin.

"Sweetie.. let's go home now" Mom said as I nodded in response.

"Where's dad?"

"Oh! I forgot! We have meeting today! He will come on the school's gate any minutes now.. But I also said to your driver to come here.. We can't bring you to our house.. We're in a rush.." She said while walking downstairs.. Also dragging me..

"Please don't tell my driver to come. I want to walk for now." I took my belongings as i stand up and wiped of my pants.

"Arrasseo, i'll text him." she said and brings out her phone.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Bye mom" I bid my goodbyes to her. "Bye sweetie.. By the way.. We don't have to see your boyfriend later anymore.. I already met him. take care! If someone else had bad intension on you while you were walking, knock them off! Bye!"

I learned taekwondo, boxing, karatedo or should I say 'martial arts' and other kinds of self defences which includes gun shooting.. Not to be arrogant but- wait I'm arrogant.. I'm trying to say is not to be arrogant and brag to others about those things? No.. I am not that kind of arrogant.. I'm kind of do what I want..

I chuckled because of her sentence.. Wait.. What?! For the past years.. I haven't chuckled or laugh, nor smile.. No.. uhhh.. I mean.. One time when I'm with my hyung and got7 hyungs.. Bambam, Jackson and Mark hyung are being funny around us and the other members laugh on their ass off, I laugh a little which made them in silence. Don't forget their jaw dropped... Also my brother, hmm.... Yeah he's nearly from dying..

That's why I don't want to laugh or smile.. I can kill people.. I said to my hyung that don't tell anyone about it.. that I chuckled and smiled a little... But he said only on one condition.. That I'll not be KJ in front of Got7 hyungs.. But I didn't agree. Because... No matter how i try, I can't just laugh freely everytime like before..

Luckily.. my mom didn't saw me.. phew! They kept begging for me to smile eversince I was 7.. One day, when we had a picture taking, they can't stop begging me.. But I always put a bored look on my face. I don't know why but i just can't seem to smile..

Kim Dasom's POV (Cheonsa's mom)
"Hanbi.. Cheonsa's boyfriend is not that bad.. He's very nice, gentlemen and don't forget his look.. he's also charming.. We don't have to meet him later.. I already saw him.." I said while complimenting Jimin.. (A/N: Hanbi is Cheonsa's father)

"Cheonsa's already growing up.."

"But if that Jimin boy hurts my princess, I'll knock him off.."

>>>FAST FORWARD

Cheonsa's POV
To my surprise.. My brother is here.. Yugyeom hyung. "Annyeongg!" I said- wait no, I shouted.

"Oh hi princess" Yugyeom hyung said, rushing to me. "Hyung... don't call me that" I complained for the hundredth times. Gosh, he's just like dad.

"Fine fine." He smiles as he ruffled my hair. Aish this man.

"Wanna go to the studio and dance?"

Hmmm.. Should i?

I sat on the couch as i pick up the nuts on the table and ate it.

I nodded.

"Sure. Let me change first.." I got nothing to do anyways. I rushed to my room and quickly changed my outfit. I quickly took a large oversized white shirt and a sweat pants.

"Kaja"

>>>FAST FORWARD
Me and Yugyeom hyung arrived at our studio as they opened up the door. This studio is owned by the Kim's family, on her motherside. Both of their parents' surnames were Kim.

"Good morning young masters.." the staffs who are walking there greeted them.

"One room pls"

"Uhh.. just pls go straight through the hallway and turn right.. you'll see a sign with the room no.95." the women at the counter said.

"Let's go Cheonsa"

I nodded as i followed him.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Ah..hyung! Here!" I said..

I open the door to see a spacious dancing room.

I ran and sat down on the middle.. Suddenly, he chuckled as i saw him staring at me.

"Cheonsa-ssi.. do you want to invite the got7 hyungs?" Ohhh.. This seems to be fun.

I nodded and laying down..

"I'll call them and wait outside.. just do what you want for now." He walks away and started to make a phone call.

"Arrasseo"

Jin's POV
BANGTAN GC

Leadernim: Jin hyung.. Can we practice to your private studio. Only the Kims are allowed there right? I got nothing to do here.

Justin Seagull: Me too.. I'm bored now.

Eomma: Ah.. Arraseo.. let's meet at the park near our studio.. at 5 pm..

Jams: Arrasseo.

TaeTae: Okkk

Swaeg: *seen*

Your sunshine: Yaayy.. Dancing..

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Hyung.. right here!" I spotted Taehyung waving his hands with the others at his back.

"Let's go now"

"Oh wait.. Isn't that.. Yugyeom?" I saw someone who's having a phone call on the front of the door.

"Oh.. Yugyeom hyung.. what are you doing here?" We walked up to him and greeted him.

"Don't call me hyung.. you're older than me" he chcukled and pus his phone onto his pocket. He finished his phone call i guess.

"Fine fine. anyways.. why are you here? Waiting for someone?" I asked.

"Yeah.. The got7 members.. We'll dance for today.. With Cheonsa"

"Ahh.. Arrasseo" I said..

"Soo.. Can we join? We've got nothing to do angways" Namjoon said excitedly while the others nodded their heads like there's no tomorrow.. Well.. Except for Jimin who's silent the whole time.

" Of course.. Just go to the room no.95. My Cheonsa is already in there" and when Yugyeom said "my cheonsa"Jimin choked out of no where.

The side of my lips soon started to curve upward as i thought of an idea.

"Ah.. By the way.. Yugyeom.. Meet her boyfriend.. Park Jimin" I said, dragging Jimin to him.

"What?! He is her boyfriend?!" The boys soon started to shout in unison. That's what i call telepathy.

" Oh... Hi-i" Jimin said while stuttering a little which made me chuckled.

"Don't hurt my Cheonsa hmm?"

"A-arrasseo" nervous that much?

Our small talk soon started to be finsihed as we search for the room that Yugyeom said to us.

Cheonsa's POV
I put my phone through the speaker and danced to the song "if you do" by got7.

I'm a fan of them but not that kind of crazy fan. I'm more of a a calm girlwhen it comes to fangirling. And ofcourse.. my hyung's there. I should be proud.

Jimin's POV
We entered the room and saw a girl figure dancing to "if you do" by got7 hyungs.

Never thought she can dance. i wonder if she could also sing.

And after that dance they clapped slowly while getting faster.. Our jaws are nearly from dropping. She was like an idol! I shut my mouth off, pretended to not be amazed by her.

Cheonsa's POV
Through the chorus part, I saw a group of boys entering. Oh maybe it's Got7 hyungs. I ignored them and continued to dance. Once the song was finished, i removed my phone through the speaker.

I suddenly heard them clapping.. Wait hang on.. BTS?

"Wow."

"Never knew you're a fangirl of a kpop group?" Jungkook teased. "Ofcourse my brother is in there. What's with that."

"Yah! Cheonsa, don't be rude to my friends" Jin hyung said. "Hyung, they are your friends.. not mine.. Plus i'm not that rude tho gheez."

"Heeyy.. Who are you to speak something bad to my girlfriend" Jimin butted in. Oh you look like a butt!

"Correction.. Fake Girlfriend!"

"What?! Fake Girlfriend?!"

"Wait Cheonsa.. What's going on? fake? You lied to aunt.."

"What?! You two are cousins?!" I heard them all said except for Jin hyung..

"Kim y/n, Kim Seokjin. Duhh"

"What?! Cheonsa's real name is Kim y/n??" I heard them said except for Jimin, Taehyung and Jin hyung. Gheez why are they so surprised?

"You know what? I'll explain it to you next time.. here." I typed out my number to his phone. "Call me."

"Wait! What about me?" I heard Jimin said..

"What about you? Eherm.. Eherm." I cleard out my throat, ready to shout.

"JIMIN!!! There.. I called you already.."

"What??!! Why ar- wait a second.. Why don't you call me oppa? I'm older than you.." He said..

"That's none of your business. Plus i will only respect you if you did the same to me."

"But I do respect you."

"Oh really huh? Then why did you throw your notebook at me on the first place? Why did you locked ne up on the rooftop? Is that what ypu call respect? I once had a trauma getting locked up and luckily today, i woke up and didn't end up on hospital.

Jimin felt guilt for a second as he saw how serious Cheonsa's face was while speaking up for herself.

"Jimin.. Explain to me later" Jin hyung said in a quite mad tone.

The atmosphere was silent and awkward for a second. But it didn't last long that much.

Because got7 hyungs already open the door.

"Annyeong" I greeted, walking up to them.

"Cheonsaaaaaa" I heard Bambam, Jackson and Mark said in unison while rushing to me and hugging me... They are the 3 idiots who I'm the most close to, aside for Yugyeom hyung.

"Kunpimook, Jackson, Mark hyungs!"

"Long time no seeeee" I heard Kunpimook said.. I met BamBam because of my bestfriend Lisa.and when my brother introduced me to got7 hyungs, I also met him.. so instead of Yugyeom introducing everyone to me, he did all the work.

"What? Long time? We just met last Sunday. And today's Tuesday idiot..."

"Yaaahhh! How dare you spoke something bad to your highness" Mark hyung butted in.

A small chuckle escaped from my mouth, as they all gasped and I saw on the corner of my eyes that BTS jaw dropped once again. Don't forget my brother's overacting reaction.

BamBam ruffled my hair.

"There.. You're smiling again"

"Waahh.. Hyungs, All of you can marry my little sis now. Just make her laugh and smile all day" My brother playfully said.

"What? 3 in 1?" Jackson asked.

"Only one" Mark said smirking a bit. Aish these boys never grows up.

"Yah! Stop it! I'm too young to marry someone."

"But once we're finsihed studying.. We can get married" Bambam smirked. His school was also the same with my 2 brothers. It's only for idols..

"What?! But I'm her boyfriend" Jimin butted in.

"What?! You already have a boyfriend?!" Here we go again..

"It's a long story.." I sighed, not wanting to explain as I see on the corner of my eyes that Jimin us smirking. Urgh can i just rip that smirk away into pieces?!

"Okay just explain us later.. let's dance for today.."

We danced to the songs 'Look', 'You are', 'Just right' and etc.

While BTS danced to their own songs.. I have to admit it, they are skilled and pretty good as well.

Deleted the cringy ass author's note for the second time. This is so cringy I can't omfg-😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 32.2K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
322K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
2.4K 152 25
💗Park Jimin - the Korean sweetheart, Army's chimchim, the Kpop idol who made history in the music industry; is now baffled when life doesn't turned...
193K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...