Rise of the Werewolf: RWBY Ha...

By Shadow_Eureka

This is a story I thought of and when it popped in my head, I decided one day that I will work on this. In th... More

Your Apearance, weapon, and semblance
Prologue: An new hero rises
Chapter 1: Meeting the girls
Chapter 2: New friends
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery
Chapter 5: Past Revelation
Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening
Chapter 7: The beast unleashed
Chapter 8: Learning the truth
Chapter 9: Life of a Faunus and the first confession
Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)
Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 13: The fifth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 14: The Sixth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 18: The Tenth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 19: The Eleventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 20: The Twelfth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 21: The Thirteenth and Final Mates (Lemon)
Chapter 22: The New Mission! Infiltrating a White Fang Base
Chapter 23: The Battle With Adam Taurus! The Werewolf vs The Bull
Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!
Bailey (L/N) and OC Bio
Fangs of Justice Bio
The Reader's New Outfit and Weapon
Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates
Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out
Chapter 27: A Long Reunion
Chapter 28: A Very Special Surprise
Chapter 29: A New Life! A Confession
Chapter 30: A New Mate (Lemon)! And a Second Child born
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: Another Life Born
Chapter 33: A Shocking Truth! Another Child
Chapter 35: Meeting a Family pt. 2
Chapter 36: A Werewolf/Demigod Hybrid
Chapter 37: Meeting a Family Pt.3
Chapter 38: Taking Care of Team CRDL
Chapter 39: Taking Care of Mercury
Chapter 40: Meeting a Family Final part
Chapter 41: The Capturing of the Werewolf
Chapter 42: Invading the Grimm World! Saving the Werewolf! Battle with Salem
Final Chapter and Epilogue: A Bright Future
A Discussion (Not a Chapter)

Chapter 34: End of a Bull! The Final Battle with Adam Taurus

8K 109 68
By Shadow_Eureka

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 34 of this story and this is the final battle with Adam and something else is gonna happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After Weiss gave birth to Sapphire, (Y/N)'s never been happier and he sees the babies playing with their toys and rolling a ball back and forth to each other. Team RWBY is out getting more stuff for the babies and (Y/N) is watching them. Then he hears a knocking and he goes to the door and Jaune comes through the door passed out and bruised..........
(Y/N): "Jaune? Jaune, what happened?"
Jaune: "Team RWBY, invited me to help them with *cough* the shopping. As we were close to *cough* being done, the White Fang came outta nowhere and attacked us and took them away. Adam gave you this message."
..........Jaune gave him the letter and he grips it and Bailey runs in and helps Jaune on the bed, then he gets up..........
(Y/N): "Bailey. Can you watch the kids?"
Bailey: "Yeah, why?"
..........(Y/N) grabs his weapon and he walks out and he makes his way to the location where Team RWBY are being held and he is determined to get them back...........

3rd P.O.V

..........at a junkyard, Team RWBY were chained and couldn't move. And every last White Fang soldier was walking around them and Adam was sitting in a chair looking at them and he looked completely different. He had a Grimm eye, a Grimm arm, and a new mask. He stands up and he walks towards them..........
Adam: "Well, well, well look what we have here. Blake and her friends, and now three of them, mothers. Of Werewolf Faunus children, I was in disbelief when I found out about it; and here we are, discussing things."
Yang: "What do you want?"
Adam: "Simple. Your kids."
Weiss: "NO. We're not giving up our kids."
Adam: "And why not?"
????: "Cause they don't need to be weapons."
.........everyone looks and they see (Y/N) standing there and they are in disbelief.........
Adam: "What? How did you?"
(Y/N): "I can track your scent, even if I'm miles away. I can smell it."
Adam: "I forgot, Werewolf Faunuses have scents. And here you are, and since your here. It's payback time."
........he unsheathes his sword and (Y/N) grabs his weapon and they started at each other eye to eye and (Y/N) activated his Wolf Rage semblance and launched at Adam:

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

..........their weapons collided and they fight each other and (Y/N) knees him in the gut and he staggered back, then Adam lunged at him and they went through some piles of garbage in the junkyard and they fought back and forth. Then (Y/N) does a move and stabs his leg and he screams in pain, then Adam back hands him and stabs (Y/N) in his abdomen. Then he headbuts Adam and he staggers back. Then he launched at him and delivers strikes that put cuts on his body and then Adam used his Grimm arm and stabbed claws in his stomach and (Y/N) screams in pain..........
Adam: "Looks like I'm now stronger than you."
..........then Adam threw him in the air and Adam jumped in the air and he drop kicked him and he was sent to the ground and he crashed through and the girls look in disbelief.........

(A/N: End the music here.)

RWBY: "(Y/N)!"
........a crater was created and Adam lands in the ground and he stumbles a little, but he regains his balance and he looks to see an unconscious (Y/N) and he smirks.........
Adam: "Well, I won this round. I kinda wanted him awake, so he can watch what we're gonna do to his wives."
........then he hears that and something inside him sparks and he saw something glow in front of him and to his surprise; is a Silver Werewolf with blue eyes.........
(Y/N): "A Silver Werewolf."
........then the Werewolf turned into smoke and started going inside his body and (Y/N) felt a new power inside him and then as Adam and the soldiers were getting closer to Team RWBY, on was looking up..........
White Fang Soldier 1: "Uhhh, Taurus. *he looks at him* Is that supposed to happen?"
........he looks and suddenly the cracked moon is glowing and in the distance wolves are howling and back at Beacon everyone is seeing it as well and they couldn't believe what's going on. But, then Adam starts getting weak..........
Adam: "What the hell is going on?"

(A/N: Transformation theme starts here.)

..........then a bright light appeared in the crater and they look and (Y/N) was in his Wolfs Rage semblance, but the red aura is unnoticeable and he breathes softly and his hair looked like it is breaking and crack marks were showing and everyone is looking and then the light disappears and (Y/N) still had his eyes closed and everyone looks at the cracks in his hair started glowing and and so is his tail and his eyes slowly opened.........

(A/N: End the music here.

Final Transformation music starts here.)

.........his eyes opened and the red on his hair and tailed broke off and his hair is a bright silver and his eyes are a Bright Aqua Blue and silver aura went around his body and what is being witnessed is the first look of Wolfs Courage.........
White Fang Soldier 2: "What? What is that?"
White Fang Soldier 3: I don't know, it's unlike anything I ever seen."
Adam: "That bastard had unlocked a new power."
........then he looks at Adam and he flinches and (Y/N) gets angry and walks towards him.........

(A/N: End the music here.)

........Adam starts getting scared and then suddenly (Y/N) appears beside Adam and they look in disbelief and then (Y/N) turns around........

(A/N: Battle music 2 starts here.)

.........then (Y/N) delivers a spin kick knocking Adam down, then a spinning straight kick and launched Adam into some broken vehicles and the soldiers looked at him.........
White Fang Soldier 3: "GET HIM."
........they rush at him and (Y/N) fights back and with his speed and strength (Y/N) knocks them back and one tries to jump on him, but he grabbed him and threw him into soldiers and they get knocked down and then he continued fighting them, then as five soldiers was gonna run towards him. The mysterious stranger in the mask stops them and he stands behind (Y/N) and they look at each other and they nods and they both fight the soldiers. Adam gets up and looks and he gets angry and as the last soldier was beaten down Adam rushed at them both and (Y/N) blocked his attack and kicked him launching him and (Y/N) follows up with a relentless barrage of attacks and he stabbed Adam in the gut making him scream in pain.........
Adam: "How did you achieve this power?"
(Y/N): "From the ones important to me, it awakened the true Werewolf power that's inside my heart. You underestimated me Adam, and like everyone says. Never underestimate your opponent or provoke your opponent."
..........(Y/N) kicks him in the air and he flies in their air, then (Y/N) jumped pass him and his weapon glows and he rushes at him and a wolf howl was heard and he does a slicing attack and he cuts off Adam's Grimm arm and (Y/N) delivers a punch launching him into the ground and (Y/N) lands softly on the ground and he looks up in victory.........

(A/N: End the music here.)

Yang: "He did it. He won."
Ruby: "Yay, go (Y/N)."
........he walks towards them and Adam gets up and he uses his sword to get up and (Y/N) turns around as Adam rushes at him..........
Adam: "I WILL NOT LOOSE TO........."
.........he gets interrupted when the masked stranger appeared in front of him and stabs him in the heart and Adam coughs blood and he falls to the ground dying and (Y/N) cuts Team RWBY's restraints and they get up and hug him. Then his hair and eye color went back to normal and he turns around and sees the masked stranger looking at him and a dying Adam Taurus........
(Y/N): "Thank you. I don't know who you are, but thanks."
.........then the guy unmasked himself and (Y/N)'s eyes widen and he couldn't believe who is in front of him..........
????: "It's been a long time. My son."
.........he starts crying and runs to him and hugs him and he hugs back and the guy is confirmed to Zane (L/N)..........
Adam: "What? But, how?"
(Y/N): "I thought, you were dead."
Zane: "It's a long story, but I'm glad to be here and see you grow up to be something amazing."
(Y/N): "Dad, there are somethings you need to know as well."
.........then Adam slowly lost his life and he gives his last breath, they return to Beacon and Bailey walks towards the Bullhead and she sees Team RWBY walks out and (Y/N) along with Zane and Bailey gets confused.........
Bailey: "(Y/N), who's this?"
(Y/N): "Bailey, this is dad."
.........her eyes widen and she looks at him and Zane walks up to her........
Zane: "It's so good to see you, my daughter."
........Bailey cries and she hugs him and he hugs back and she sobs into his outfit and (Y/N) joins and Zane cries as well seeing his kids grown up........

Helena P.O.V

........Helena was walking out the camp and she sees the Bullhead landing and she sees her (Y/N) and Bailey walk out and she approaches them, but a random guy appeared and she was confused until the dust went away and there was someone she hasn't seen in a long time.........
Helena: "Oh. My."
.........she sees Zane standing there and he smiles and walks up to her and she runs towards him and hugs him and she is overjoyed that her husband is alive.........
Helena: "I........*sobs* I thought you were dead."
Zane: "I promised you I'd come back to you."
........they look at each other in the eyes and they kissed and they continued hugging and (Y/N) and Bailey walks up to them and they all have a family hug and on this day, the (L/N) family has finally reunited."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and yep, Wolfs Courage has finally been unlocked,
and with that said, see y'all next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 219 43
You are a grimm dragon faunus that is being created to destroy the world. Will you destroy the world or save it? I will try my best on this, it I my...
209K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
2.1K 12 5
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.
362K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...