Mercy

By zeffervescent

"We are the kids our parents warned us about." Teenage rebellion. Everyone goes through that stage, with sim... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Note
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Fortyone
Chapter Fortytwo
Chapter Fortythree
Chapter Fortyfour
Chapter Fortyfive
Chapter Fortysix
Chapter Fortyseven
Chapter Fortyeight
Chapter Fortynine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fiftyone
Chapter Fiftytwo
Chapter Fiftythree
Chapter Fiftyfour
Chapter Fiftyfive
Chapter Fiftysix
Chapter Fiftyseven
Chapter Fiftyeight
Chapter Fiftynine
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Twentyone

116K 3.2K 1.7K
By zeffervescent

"Serenity, I've been trying to reach you for hours. It's been two days, where on Earth have you been?! And I hear a man's voice!" She screamed. I could picture her right now on the other side of that line.

Her face should be red, or a light pink, and she must have pursed lips and her chest rising and falling quite rapidly. Her anger must be the highest it's ever been. I'm sure her blood pressure rose to the occasion and her cholesterol is killing her based on how much food she ate while I was gone. She gets antsy and anxious when I defy her. I'm a little concerned for her. She's a bit psychotic. 

Maybe if I tried to talk to her, she'd control her anger. "Mom, I'm with a friend right now." 

"I don't care who you are with! I want you home right now! What has gotten into you? How dare you go out with a...an intoxicated Clary?!" Oh, so she knows. She did call Clary. "You don't answer any of my phone calls and you lied to me about going to the library! I'm so disappointed in your behavior! I need you home as of this moment right now!"

I bit my lip, contemplating what to say to my mother as Harry was leaned back on the couch with his hands behind his head. He looked up at the ceiling while I tried to have a normal conversation with my psychotic mother. A normal conversation would take a lot considering she's absolutely nuts.

"Mom, relax. I'm fine and I'm safe. I'm eighteen in a month or so. You don't need to be on my back twenty-four seven," I said to her, hanging up right away. I knew it was going to be a tough one going back home, so I was planning to stay somewhere, not sure where that somewhere is going to be. Emily's mom is best friends with mine, and she'd definitely scream a few things at me and tell my mother. Staying at Emily's is out of the question.  

There was no way I was ready to face my mother, and not after having such a good time with Harry so it can be ruined by my mother's furious yelling and her prayers to God that I'd change my behavior, even though she doesn't know even a hundredth of the things I've done. Not to mention the things she heard while on the phone. There was no doubt she had heard Harry, or my dumb ass for whimpering while completely out of breath. I was asking for the trouble.

My arms slipped right around Harry's neck again, his eyes looking up at me, a confused, goofy grin on his face. His eyebrows furrowed, his lips forming the curve of his dumb grin he's always looking at me with. 

"Um...so that's it? You just hung up on your bat shit crazy mom?" He asked, his arms loose around my waist. 

I shrugged, sighing heavily. "Let's just say I'm not planning on going home tonight." 

A moment passed before Harry tightened his hold on me, leaning off the couch and pressing his lips to the corner of my mouth. "Good," he whispered against my skin, "I didn't want you going home anyway."

Smiling, I threw my phone on the couch, causing it to bounce a little but it didn't fall off to the floor thankfully. I turned back to Harry, closing the gap between us again. 

_

We were back at Harry's house, the lights completely turned off, the house was filled with a silence that belonged in a horror movie. It was about midnight when we left, so I expected it to be around half an hour later. I stood on my tip toes, having taken off the heels in the car while we drove here. We decided to head back, knowing we'd be too lazy to drive back in the morning. 

Plus, I saw a spider in the bedroom. 

I was disappointed to say the least. The date was absolutely perfect, yes. But he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. I was expecting it, and I shouldn't have been. Maybe he was planning other times to ask me, and tonight just wouldn't be that moment. I knew he wanted me to be his girlfriend, hearing his conversation with Belle and all. But I shouldn't be so disappointed because it didn't happen tonight. I should be happy our date went perfect -- and hysterical. 

My feet stepped on a few soft toys Belle probably left for someone else to clean up for her. Our only guide was the moonlight as we tried going up the stairs, but failed as Harry missed a step and landed on his stomach. Not being able to see the whole thing, I only heard the groan and the sound of his hands slapping against the stairs as he fell. 

I turned around, beginning to laugh at the sight of Harry's curls flopped over his head and half of his body on the first four steps and his legs on the floor. He froze, probably stunned by the pain. Getting jutted in the stomach by a flight of stairs isn't as painless as it sounds. My laughter raised in volume, but I was immediately shushed when he stood up, groaning and rubbing his stomach. 

"Shit, that hurt," he murmured, continuing to rub pained area. He looked over at me while I still laughed quite loudly. "Shh," he warned me, rolling his eyes. In return, I sent him a scowl that curled my lips into a gnarl and mocked him. His hand collided with my ass, the sound echoing like a bullet being fired. I gasped, shooting him a glare as he sent me an innocent smile.

I began to start up the stairs now silencing my laughs. Harry followed behind me, occasionally pinching my butt. "Did I tell you how nice your ass looks in that dress?" He whispered to me.

"No," I began, dragging out the word, "But I appreciate the compliment." 

As we turned up at his door, I opened the door to reveal a neatly organized room. It was odd for a teenage boy to have a room that clean even when my room is a complete mess most of the time. But he had people cleaning it for him, which he should appreciate more because cleaning isn't the world's most favorite hobby. 

I sighed tiredly, going to bend over and put my heels down. I expected Harry to do something again concerning my ass, but he left me alone and began to remove his bow tie. The grunts of frustration made me chuckle to myself while he attempted to remove it, but just ended up tightening it around his neck. 

Rolling my eyes, I turned around and slapped his hands away. In seconds I was able to untie and throw it at him. He huffed, sarcastically muttering, "Whoa, Big t*ts knows how to work ties."

Turning around, I shot him a look. An eyebrow raised on my face, my hands going to rest at my hips. "What was that, flat ass?" 

"My butt isn't flat!" He argued immediately, frowning and pouting like a child. His curly mess of a hair just added to the innocent look. I wanted to go over there and kiss him all over his face, but decided against it. 

I smiled. "You have the cutest tooshie ever." 

"My tooshie," he began, scoffing, "Wants your tooshie, to shut the fuck up."

"Looks like your tooshie isn't getting this tooshie tonight," I shot at him, rushing to get into the bathroom as he lunged forward to get me. I giggled uncontrollably as I was pulled away from the door to his bathroom, immediately slung over his shoulder and thrown onto his bed. My body bounced back up at the contact before slowly stilling. 

Harry jumped onto the bed, legs straddling my waist as we practically began to wrestle each other. My arms were pinned, breathlessly laughing in his face as he shot me a playful glare. We shuffled around in the sheets, occasionally laughing or hitting each other accidentally in the face. I managed to hit him in the nose, which he returned when I tried to get out of his hold and he pushed me back down with hands. Our stupidity adds up to infinite numbers. But I love it.

I kicked his hip, making him wince. This moment of weakness made me have the upper hand. I turned us over rapidly, pinning his arms to the mattress and glaring down at him with triumph. My legs straddled his waist, my hair slung to one side. It was now I realized Harry had stained his lips with the red of my lipstick, making him look more flustered than he already does. His face was serious as he stared up at me, his jade beautiful eyes watching me carefully. I noticed his parted lips, looking there so soft and kissable and plump. My weakness.

We were breathless from the "fight", but I was breathless from him, too. Just looking at him there, knowing he could be mine and I could be his. It sounds so perfect, yet it's the most daring thing I've done all my life. Letting myself be with him is stupid; because I'm sure in the end things won't turn out like we said they will. I'll end up actually feeling something. Feeling pain and like all the bones in my body shattered in that instant. That's what it will feel like if this doesn't work out. I'm definitely scared of it.

 "Serenity..." he began slowly, still staring at me. 

My heart began to beat really hard in my chest, knowing where this is going. "Yeah?" I asked breathlessly, feeling hopeful. 

He coughed. "Can you go check if my laundry's in the bathroom?" He said quickly. 

And all at once, like a wave in the ocean settling, my hope was crushed into the sand where it means nothing anymore. I nodded silently, getting off him without hesitation. It almost seemed like I was angry or depressed as I walked towards his bathroom. I knew he was watching me, and I silently sighed to myself, thinking I better not get so happy and bring my hopes up for ---

I walked in, and my heart dropped to my stomach. My mouth went dry, my jaw dropping. My skin felt cold, hot, and fire and ice all that once. I felt the tingle of excitement bubbling to my head. The single tightening sensation in my stomach tricking me; did I feel sick or happy? Or both? 

The red lipstick was tossed into the sink carelessly, and on the mirror the words "Will you be my girlfriend?" were written in his messy, yet impressively comprehensible hand writing. The big words made my lips twitch into a wanting smile. I stood on my toes, more excited and happy than ever. 

"Harry!" I shouted, grinning. 

He walked in, pretending he doesn't see the huge red words on his mirror nor the grin on my face. His eyebrows furrowed and he frowned, asking, "Yeah? What's wrong?" 

"Don't even," I warned him, chuckling. 

"What? Don't even what? What are you talking about? I must know," he was grinning know, his arms crossed over his chest. 

I bit my lip, shaking my head and inhaling deeply. "Yes." 

"Really, I don't know what's going on --" He couldn't control the grin on his face, which made his little act completely useless. 

"I'll be your girlfriend, dumb ass. Now stop that," I shot at him. I took a few steps towards him, immediately wrapping my arms around his neck and placing my lips to his in a heavy, deep kiss. His arms wrapped around my body, my feet off the tiled floor now. I felt him smile into the kiss, knowing ultimately he was right when he kept bugging me and saying "I'm your type."

When we pulled away, he immediately asked in a soft murmur, "So you're mine?" 

"Yes," I breathed. "And you're mine?" 

"Absolutely." 

I grinned, my teeth showing and my cheeks hurting so bad from all the grinning, giggling, laughing, and smiling I've done all night. I leaned in again to peck his lips, which he returned and bit my nose before pulling away. Whining, I shot him a playful glare as I rubbed my nose. He only chuckled to himself. 

We were back in his room as I got rid of my dress. Harry stood behind me, unzipping it before I pushed away the strips from my shoulders. I realized I wasn't wearing a bra, but was totally okay with it since I didn't mind if Harry saw me completely naked. I just wouldn't let him touch me was the case. There was no doubt it'd drive him nuts, but he'll have to wait.

The dress pooled around my ankles before I picked it up. I heard him grunt behind me, muttering, "Jesus Christ," beneath his breath.

I simply laughed at his reaction. Still turned away from him though, I knew he couldn't see my bre*sts, but knew that I had no bra on from the missing strap that would buckle at my back. "I'm sorry, but no touching," I warned him, folding my dress and going to put it down on the sofa.

As I walked, I knew he was staring at my body. The underwear I chose was the dark maroon color he saw me buy at JCPenny's. It was lace of course, but wasn't a thong. For some reason, thongs seem to be the most comfortable underwear to put on, but it irritates me. I can't stand having a piece of fabric in my ass crack all day, honestly. So I wear the type of underwear that are cut short from the bottom. They look like mini boxers. My favorite thing is, however, they make me feel sexy. And this couldn't be a better time to wear them. Half of my ass is out anyway.

"I guess we're not cuddling tonight." He said out of nowhere, his voice raspier than usual. 

"Why?" 

"Do you want to feel my hard d*ck all night?" He snapped at me, making me huff. "No? Okay, I thought so."

Laughing softly, I gently replied. "Control yourself. Now, I need a shirt." 

I held my bre*sts in my hands, covering them from Harry's sight when I turned around. He was already going through his dresser and pulling out a plain black v-neck t-shirt. I looked up at him, trying to control my grin when he tossed me his shirt without looking at me. When I put it on, it covered down most of me up until almost half way down my thighs. It smelled like him, too. Axe cologne and something else but I couldn't put my mind on it. 

He undressed until he was just in his boxers, leaving his upper body to be engulfed by my eyes and greedily touched by my hands. I felt his body lay on the bed beside me. I turned to face him with my hand on my head and my elbow propped up for support. When he turned to me, cuddling into his pillow, my leg hooked over his side, his arm following around my waist. 

I leaned in to kiss his jaw softly, then came his soft lips. Our eyes locked, his sleepy ones with my exhausted ones. We were usually up much later than this, but I guess we were both waiting for this part of the day. When everything was over and we'd be happily resting.

"Since you're my girlfriend...does this mean that I can touch your ass whenever?" He asked softly. 

Before I could reply, I had the urge to roll my eyes. Instead of using my words, I just nodded. With that being done, he let his hand travel underneath his own shirt, feeling the skin of my thighs and now my ass. He rested his hand there, grinning at me with triumph. "I managed to get this ass, " he joked, laughing quietly. He looked so cute laughing there, half asleep. Half of his face was buried into his pillow, his hair messily spread above him, and his cheeky laugh made him twice as adorable.

I scoffed tiredly, humming and closing my eyes. He pushed my body closer to his with his hand still pressed onto my butt. He kissed my hairline, whispering, "Night, baby."

A/N: filler. over the next chapters there will be hints of things that will happen so be on the look out :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 40.7K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
13M 346K 40
My thoughts you can't decode.. Sequel : Escape Route.
992K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...