Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Sick

3.2K 77 12
By JANA_MADZ

We pack all our things into our bags. We're leaving now. It's been like 4 hours since we got here and we were all either burnt, worn out from the swimming or just tired and wanna go home. To be honest. I think I have heat stroke and I'm about to pass out.

"Ugh. We have to hike that whole thing AGAIN" I groan.

"You'll love" Lila says.

"No...I really don't think I will. I'm burnt. I have heat stroke, and I want to pass the fuck out" I said. I had my shorts and my bikini top on. I was sweaty and we started our path back to the cars. "Mad can you give me a piggy back ride?"

"Sorry babe but no" he shakes his head I roam.

"You all suck complete ass" I said.

"We're all tired Maddie, deal with it" Lila said I roll my eyes at her.

"Desk with me shoving a stick up your ass" I said back.

"Someone's triggered" Luke says I roll my eyes.

"I just hate being hot" I groaned.

"Too late for that" Mason says with a smirk I laugh but push him he laughs. "Hey it was a compliment."

"You're still annoying" I laughed. "Does anyone have ice?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll just pull it out of my ass" Lila said sarcastically.

"Thanks. That'd be wonderful" I give her a dry look.

When we got to the car a while later it was burning hot the seats were sticky and we put the AC full blast and left. I actually fell asleep during the car ride home. I really did have heat stroke.

~

"Maddie" I'm being shaken awake. My eyes flutter open it was Mason. "We're home" he tells me.

"Oh ok..." I said.

"You feeling okay?" He asked as we got out of the car and back into the heat.

"Yeah. Just pretty sure I have heat stroke" I said he nods.

"Then you should continue to sleep. Cause sleeping in the summer is literally the best with all the cool air" he said.

"I agree" I nod.

"But other than that. You are really burnt" we get into the house and the cool air hits us.

"Yeah. I know" I sighed. I drop my bag onto the couch. "You staying with Nathan? Wherever he is?" I asked.

"No he's with Lila still" he follows me up the stairs.

"Ok" I said. When I got into my beautifully cold room at the temperature I could even cover myself in. I went straight to the bed and felt myself melt into the bed. Mason joins me with a sigh. "This is so refreshing" I muttered.

"I agree" he nods. I close my eyes feeling myself get tired all over again.

~

I wake up extremely hot and sweaty. I kick the covers off of me and grab my phone. It was now 8:34. I slept for so long. I was burning up pretty bad. I got out of bed needing water immediately. Mason wasn't in bed he's probably with Nathan. I make my way downstairs which was silent. I go into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. I felt like total shit.

"BRO! We did not" Mason and Nathan walk into the house while I'm chugging my water.

"We did though" Nathan laughs. They see me giving me a weird look when I finish the bottle within like 15 seconds.

"You're awake. And look like shit" Mason says.

"Thanks" I muttered sarcastically.

"Are you actually okay?" He asks.

"I have heat stroke" I shrugged.

"I don't think this is only heat stroke Mads" he gets closer. He puts a hand to my forehead. "You're literally burning" he tells me.

"Because I have heat stroke" I shrugged. "I'll be fine."

"Go lay down" he tells me.

"I was just laying down idiot" I muttered.

"He's right Maddie you do look really sick" Nathan said.

"Guys I'm completely fine" I muttered.

~

No I was not completely fine. The next day I was coughing sneezing and puking. So I really was sick. Does anyone even get sick in the summer?

"What did I tell you Maddie" Mason shakes his head.

"You sound like my mom" I groan. I was laying in bed either cold or extremely hot and sweaty.

"I'm going to the store with Nathan to grab some things for you. Just don't do anything extreme" he tells me.

"Im actually gonna go run a marathon" I said he rolls his eyes at me but I can see he's suppressing a grin.

"You don't even work out" he laughs.

"Oh shut up" I roll my eyes.

"We'll be back in a little" he tells em kissing my cheek.

"Watch our you might get sick" I push him away.

"You won't stop me from giving you affection Maddison" he said and I roll my eyes but laugh.

"Shut up and go get me medicine" I tell him.

"Love you" he says.

"Yeah love you too" I wave him off and he leaves with Nathan. I grab my phone texting Lila.

YOU'RE SICK!? Nooooooo

-at least I'm not terminal...yet

Shut up. So you can't come to the beach and shopping with me for like a week?

-unfortunately :( even tho I hate shopping.

No one hates shopping with me Maddison!

-yup sure.

Shut up. We'll talk later gotta go.

Byeeeee!

I put my phone down looking around my room. I sneeze randomly and groan grabbing a tish from the box I had with me. I grab my laptop. I'm gonna watch Netflix.

~

I run to the bathroom opening the toilet and puking. I hold my hair back as it keeps coming out.

"Shit Maddie are you okay!?" Mason comes into the bathroom he holds my hair back. I finally stop.

"Water please" I mutter out. He gets up letting my hair drop and goes to get me water. He gives me a wet rag and water. "Thanks" I said.

"You don't need to thank me" he tells me. I flush the toilet. I wipe my face and I find my mouth and spit then I sip some water. "Here are some meds" he tells me opening his hand and there were pills. I take them. "Let's get you back to bed." I stand up and we go back to the bed. I lay back down.

"You okay?" He asks sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine" I nod.

"Not really" he tells me with a small chuckle.

"I'll survive" I wave it off.

"Stop being annoying" he tells me. "I got you a slurpie to ease the throat" he grins. I give him a look. He knows me all too well. He hands me it.

"Thanks you're the best" I muttered my voice raspy as I took a sip of the beautiful thing.

"I know" he smirks. I fricken hate being sick.

"It's only like what a week more into summer and this happens to me. I'm pretty sure you wanna stay away Mas" I said.

"I'm fine" he said. "Hopefully" he shrugs. "I've got a good immune system."

"Yeah we'll see once I get you sick and Nathan will be taking care of both of us" I tell him.

"Then we'll go through it together" he said and I roll my eyes but laugh. I felt my stomach get sick again and the feeling creep up. I put my drink to the side and shove the covers off and jump out of bed. I run to the washroom Mason in tow. I kneel down and puke again. Mason kneels beside me moving my hair. My body felt clammy and gross. He fills the glass again. I wipe my face with the cloth then rinse my mouth again then brush my teeth. He puts my hair behind my ear.

"Maybe you should nap" he suggests. I sigh feeling exhausted.

"Maybe. But I don't want to. For the first time in forever" I muttered.

"I know, kinda sucks when you're sick" he grabs my hand. "But I'll take one with you" He adds.

"You don't have to" I said.

"I want to" he shrugs. He helps me up. We get to the bed. I go to where I was laying. Mason turns the lights off and closes the blinds. So far summer was starting off good then this. He lays next to me.

"Mason you can go hang out with Nathan" I turn to face him.

"No I'm good" he shakes his head. "Just try to sleep so you feel better" he tells me.

"Like I would kiss you but I puked even tho I brushed my teeth it's still weird" I laughed.

"You're a prude" he laughs.

"No I'm not. I just don't want to because I puked it's gross" I roll my eyes. He pulls me closer. "Also you'll get sick" I tell him.

"Whatever" he says. I turn my back on him my back pressed up on him. I close my eyes feeling myself drift.

************************

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter like I said I've been a little blocked but also I'm ending the book soon guys. But who actually knows. I might keep it for a little more. But ya we'll see. I hope you guys liked this chapter and all. Thoughts? Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 7 35
Alexandra "Lexi" Cole is eager to start her senior year at New York University. With a promising year on the horizon, she wants nothing more than to...
13.8K 326 13
When two girls move to New Jersey they get a surprise, and maybe a deadly one. (I suck at descriptions) (I made the cover) Disclaimer: If anyone...
39 0 7
A teen going to a new school, when she catches a guy's attention, Mason. With this man in her life, she gets a new perspective of high school. But wh...
You Owe Me By icevly

Teen Fiction

263 11 10
Madeline messes up Noah's practice, and he wants something in return 😈