Summer Lovin' (GirlxGirl)

By mm9023

Nicole is as straight as they come or at least that's what she thought until her best friend Kim's older sist... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 10

6.6K 262 78
By mm9023

Nicole

I was on a high from the concert. It was seriously the best concert I've ever been to. We were currently making our way to some party Rich and Lily wanted to go to. Lily was keeping her distance and barely spoke to me. Or anyone for that matter. Rich on the other hand was integrating me for my life story.

I wanted to talk to Lily and thank her for tonight. It was seriously such a good night but with Rich asking what my favourite colour was and Lily was already ten feet ahead of us by herself while Donna spoke to someone on her phone. When we got to the party, I felt a little out of place. I was wearing my black skinny jeans and a Jimmy Eat World top I bought at the stand but I still didn't fit in here.

The smell of weed hit my nostrils and made me feel sick. I hate the stuff. People were standing around talking and drinking while eyeing me and Rich up as I followed him through to the living room. It was hard to see around with all the smoke but I saw Lily across the room talking to some brunette.

"I'll get us some drinks" Rich said looking at me and then making his way over to the  island in the open kitchen.

I stood looking around the room. Music was playing in the background and people laughed and chatted in groups. While I stood here like a twat. My eyes wandered back to Lily and her hands were on the brunettes hip pulling her close. Whispering something in her ear. The music wasn't even that fucking loud.

Great I was dragged to some drug fest party so Lily could hook up with some slut. I felt a horrible knot form in my stomach. Looking away was the best thing I could do but I couldn't. I watched as the brunettes hand stroked up and down Lily's arm. That was me last night. In her bed, while she fucked me.

A beer wasn't going to block this feeling out. I walked over to Rich as he spoke to some of his friends. He introduced me to them and I gave them a polite smile.

"Can I get something stronger" I asked looking around at the bottles and found a bottle of sambuca. It would have to do.

"Pour me one" Rich said and I found some plastic shot glasses.

"Me too babe" Donna said sneaking up behind me.

I liked Donna don't get me wrong. Her crazy coloured hair matched her crazy personality but I wasn't attracted to her. Was this part of my confusion of my sexuality? Whenever I looked at Lily I knew I was attracted to her. I knew I wanted to be with her.

I knocked back my shot and poured another. I didn't dare look over my shoulder. Lily was probably eating the face off that brunette. It was making me feel sick or maybe it was the sambuca but I didn't care I poured out more and knocked them back.

"Ok Nic that's enough for now" Donna said taking the bottle from me and grabbing my hand.

"Let's have a dance..shall we" she smiled and I didn't even get a chance to decline because she pulled me towards the living room again. 

As much as I didn't want to dance with her, she was actually funny. She made me laugh and I began to move to the music.

"You seem like fun Nic" Donna said slightly breathless as she came closer to me and I gave her a smile.

"I can see why Lily likes you the way she does" she added and I gave her a confused look. Lily told her friend about us.

"She told you about last night" I asked in shock but seeing Donnas mouth drop, Lily clearly hadn't said anything.

"You two slept together" she gasped and I looked around the room to make sure nobody was listening.

"Keep it down" I mumbled and grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the living room towards a quieter place but the corridors were full of hypies so we went to an empty bedroom.

I couldn't believe how loud this bitch was. Donna giggled and sat on the bed while looking up at me.

"I can't believe she slept with you" Donna shook her head laughing and I frowned.

"Why" I replied feeling a bit self conscious.

"Well I mean at the party she told me how much of a spoilt brat you were and that you were well..a fake bitch" Donna said and my heart sank.

It was like everything that had happened the last couple of days was fake. Lily used me. She fucking used me to get into my pants and thought I was spoilt fake bitch. Now she was off trying to get her next conquest.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that" Donna said standing up and walking towards me.

"She's been acting weird the past few weeks and I figured it out whenever your name was mentioned what was going on..I just didn't think you actually slept together" Donna continued and I felt stupid.

I just wanted to be at home. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to have to go back out to this stupid party or back to Lily's flat and pretend like everything was fine. Even though I enjoyed last night and today with Lily and being with her was amazing. Feeling like this wasn't worth it.

"I'm going to go" I sighed as I gave Donna a weak smile.

She offered to walk me back to Lily's flat but I declined. Opening the bedroom door, two brown eyes glared at me as Lily stood by the door. I could see her jaw clench and unclench and she looked over my shoulder at Donna who was still stood next to the bed.

"What the fuck is this" Lily snapped and I couldn't help roll my eyes. I stepped to the side of her and squeeze through the small gap and headed towards the door. I was done for the night.

Lily

I needed to get my mind distracted from Nicole. An old friend Cat had texted about a party tonight and I'm sure you know what I mean by an old friend. Yeh I don't sleep with the same girl more than once anymore but tonight if it meant getting a certain blonde out of my head, then Cat would have to do.

Cat was easy as soon as we got there. She was touching me in places Nicole had been touching my last night. It didn't feel the same as Nicole but I needed to try. I tried to focus on what Cat was saying but my eyes wandered over to the kitchen and I noticed Donna beside Nicole. They were knocking back shots. Great.

Cat's hands were around my waist and she was whispering sweet nothings in my ear. By sweet nothings, I mean she was telling me how much she wanted me to fuck her and how she wanted be to fucked with her new toy she bought. She has my full attention now when I looked down at her. I wanted to kiss her. But my eyes kept wandering over to Nicole who was now dancing with Donna.

What the fuck was Donna playing at. She was like 8 years older than Nicole. She needed to back the fuck off.

"Why don't we go find somewhere more private" Cat whispered in my ear and pulled my ear lobe between her teeth.

Fuck I forgot how kinky this girl was. If this was last month, I would have this girl in the bathroom with her skirt up around her hips but now I didn't even want her. I didn't want to sleep with her or kiss her. It wasn't her I wanted to feel against my skin.

I looked back over to where Nicole was dancing before with Donna and she was gone. Surprise..surprise so was Donna. I quickly made my way over the Rich grabbing him by his jacket.

"Where the fuck is Nicole" I snapped and he just shook his head disapprovingly at me. He didn't answer and I was getting pissed.

"Where is she" I snapped again. I wasn't in the mood for his silent treatment now.

"She went that way with Donna a couple of minutes ago" he mumbled pointing down the hallway towards the bathroom and rooms.

I felt sick as I stomped my way towards the bedrooms. Their was a queue for the bathroom and I waited for someone to come out and it wasn't either of them. I checked one of the rooms finding two guys snorting some coke I just rolled my eyes. I fucked up bringing Nicole here in the first place.

Standing outside the last room, the door swung open and those green eyes staring at me. She looked upset when she was staring at me. I looked over her shoulder and I could see Donna with a blank expression. What hell was going on. I was going to kill Donna if she laid one fucking finger on her.

"What the fuck is this" I snapped. I know I was probably overreacting but I was jealous. I was worried. Why the hell was Nicole in a room alone with Donna.

And then she left. Nicole just pushed by me and walked away. I looked over at Donna who gave me a bitchy look. She had some cheek.

"What did you do" I snapped and Donna just laughed at me. I had to refrain from jumping across the room and slapping a bitch.

"I didn't touch her" Donna shot back.

"Unlike you" she added picking up her phone from the bed and then approaching me.

"I know you like playing your little game with girls but leave her out of it" Donna snapped pushing past me and walking back to the party.

"Fuuuuuck" I snapped and quickly made my way outside to try and find Nicole.

I was running. Full on running down the street and I finally found her further up the road with her phone in her hand and looking up at the sign post.

"Nicole" I breathed out when I approached her and she rolled her eyes.

"Go back to the party Lily" she warned and kept her eyes down at her phone.

I could tell she was waiting for her maps to load. She was pissed at me. I didn't blame her. I shouldn't have brought her here. It was full of stone heads and she didn't know anyone.

"I'm not leaving you" I said and she just laughed, her eyes finally locking with mine.

"Just like you didn't leave as soon as we got within five feet of some pussy for you" she snapped. I have to admit I deserved it.

"Fuck" she snapped and tried to reload her maps.

"I'm sorry" I replied feeling like a complete dick.

"Don't be" she replied but I could sense something off with her. Directions finally came up on her phone and she began walking in the direction of my flat.

"Go have your fun..I'll sleep on the sofa tonight, just in case you decide to bring some company back" she said dryly and turned around.

She was walking away from me. I fucked up yet again and she was walking away. Just like a month ago when she stormed out of the car and walked home. We had such a good day tonight and evening at the concert and I had to go fuck it all up because I was too stubborn to admit that I like her.

Nicole

I was a thirteen minute walk from Lily's flat. I hoped to god I wasn't going to get mugged on my way back. You hear all these stories about London. I needed to sleep. At least I would have Kimmy tomorrow. Lily could go fuck herself. It wasn't her fault though. She told me it was a one night thing but I know I'm jealous. I know this feeling in my stomach is because I don't want her coming home with that girl. I want her. I want her to be kissing me and touching me and it was all sort of shades fucked up.

I heard loud footsteps behind me. This was it. This was when I was going to be caught by the modern day Jack the Ripper and get killed. Within seconds I was shoved around and lips were pressed against mine. I blinked looking at Lily who was wrapped around me. Pushing me against the fence outside of a house I was passing by.

"Kiss me back" she mumbled against my lips.

Fuck. I was so distracted I forgot to kiss her. So I did. I kissed her and she moaned and when she glided her tongue along my bottom lip which caused me to moan. I moaned feeling her hands on my arse. She squeezed it and pushed me further into the fence. She broke away after a minute and kept a firm grip of my neck.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled breathlessly.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I thought if I got with another girl I would stop thinking about last night but I can't" she added and I was surprised.

"I didn't hook up with her..I want you" she said, her brown eyes staring into mine.

She wasn't asking me to marry her but my body was reacting like she was. I was flushed and my heart was racing. She was such a mind fuck but I liked it. I liked her.

"I want you too" I spoke and swallowed my nerves. The smile that formed on her face was sexy as hell. She leaned forward and kissed me again. I didn't think I could go back to her flat and be quiet. We didn't have any other choice.

My back was against the fence and her body was pressed against mine. I wasn't holding back like yesterday. My hands were under her top and tracing over her bra. Giving her boobs a squeeze she groaned and broke away from the kiss.

"Fuck I want you in my bed" she mumbled against my lips and her words hit me right down to my core.

She took my fingers in hers and we began walking in a fast pace towards her flat. Her breathing was heavy. I could tell I had set something off in her and she wanted me back at the flat as soon as possible.

"I hope Kim and her douchey boyfriend are asleep" Lily said turning a corner and we continued to walk up a busy street of shops.

Once we were through the locked gate downstairs from her flat, her lips were back on mine. Her hands were on my jeans and she popped the top
button. My body was pressed against the wall of a secluded part of the courtyard. Her lips roughly against my neck. I didn't want to wait to go inside with the risk of my best friend being awake and ruining this. I needed Lily right now. I wanted her to make me feel good like she did last night.

My hands slip down between us and I unbuttoned the next button and unzip my jeans. Looking up slightly I could see Lily's dark eyes watching me in awe. She glanced over her shoulder and back down to my pants. I took her hand and placed it in my underwear. I knew this wasn't exactly the right place to be doing this but if this was my last opportunity to be with her then fuck it. She was going to fuck me in this courtyard downstairs from her flat.

"Are you sure" she asked me and I closed my eyes as her fingers slid easily through my wetness. I nodded my head and leaned back against the wall. Her lips muffled my loud moan as she pushed inside of me...

A/N : This story is slow and has detailed smut so far 😂 sorry if it's boring lol it's kind of what it's about though hence the title but it does have a story line as well..I just need to build up their relationship a bit so I do apologise to those who don't really like smut because this story isn't really for you..there is still more to come 🤪 thanks reading and a special thanks for those who comment and vote ❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 33 22
Lily Willson is a normal teenage girl. She has an older sister and parents who work everyday. She isn't popular at school, but has one friend Natan...
3.8K 149 35
Nicole and Ariya have been best friends since 3rd grade. When they start college together, Nicole thinks that it's the start to the best years of he...
98.4K 2.6K 46
21 year old Luna Volcy is spending the summer with her family at their beach house in the Hamptons. when her sister decides to invite her best frien...
430 39 35
One day in the beginning of June, a moving van pulled into the driveway next to Erin Lewis' house. A young girl, around the same age as Erin, exited...