Electric Love (frerard)

By 1-800-SMITHEREENS

(COMPLETED) Ryan Ross invites Frank Iero to a concert. The concert being a Gerard Way kind, where Frank meets... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 21

166 11 4
By 1-800-SMITHEREENS

A/N: We did it! It's the last chapter! I will post an epilogue though and so like every chapter...

Enjoy this one :) ~J

"Why did you leave me?" I cried, clinging onto to Gerard's chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding onto me tightly, his chin resting on top of my head.

"I'm sorry, little one. I'm so sorry," he continued apologizing for over forty five minutes.

The moment was interrupted when Gerard's cell phone began to ring. He didn't answer it though and instead continued holding me, but the sound didn't stop and that annoyed me.

"Answer it," I suggested, my voice sounding dry.

Gerard sighed and nodded before he pulled his arms away from me, and I couldn't help but feel empty from the lost of his warm touch again. I hugged myself as Gerard answered the ringing phone, putting it on speaker afterwards.

"Gerard, what the hell were you thinking?" A feminine voice raised their voice through the line.

"Mother, I need you stay calm-"

"Stay calm? Stay calm?! You left that poor girl crying at the alter! Do you know how humiliating it is that your own son is the one-"

Gerard sighed and hung up on her, setting his phone inside his pocket again. He looked at me with a sad smile and reached forward to me, and I felt his soft hand stroke me cheek. I leaned into the touch, my eyes closing softly and I heard Gerard chuckle.

"I love you, little boy," he whispered.

"I love you, too, daddy," I replied, my eyes opening again to find Gerard smiling at me.

But, then, the moment had to yet be interrupted again.

Gerard let out a frustrated sigh and took his phone out of his pocket again before frowning, looking at the screen for a small time.

"What is it?" I asked, leaning closer.

"The call is from my grandma's house," he said.

"Just answer," I pushed, getting on my knees to look closer.

Gerard answered the phone, but didn't bother putting it on speaker. He put the phone against his ear as he listened.

"Yes, I have... Yes, Grandma, What are you saying?" Gerard frowned, talking through the other line before he let out a chuckle. "You can sometimes be a sneak... Soon... Of course... Maybe... Alright, bye, Grandma... Yes, I love you, too."

And with that, he hung up.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Something you never would've expected," he replied, chuckling as he shook his head.

"I- I don't understand," I frowned.

"You don't have to, baby boy," he smiled and held me again. "There's some things better left unknown."

"Oh, okay...."

The door knocked and my head perked up. The door slowly opened and Ryan entered the room, smiling awkwardly as he waved at us.

"How are you doing, Frankie?" he asked.

"I'm doing better," I said with a nod, "Thank you for being here, Ryan."

He smiled softly and nodded at Gerard. "I'm gonna go home, but if you need me, call me, alright?"

"Of course, Ryro. Bye, bye," I smiled and he walked out. I looked at Gerard and he pulled a funny face, making me giggle, "You're a silly daddy!"

"You're so cute, little one," he muttered, his hands slipping around my waist before he picked me up and sat me on his lap, making me straddle him.

"I love you, daddy," I said, playing with his lemon hair.

"I love you, too, baby boy," Gerard said.

"I like it when you're all dressed up," I commented.

"Aw, thank you, sweetheart. But most of the time, I am dressed up," he pointed out.

"Oh, yeah," I giggled. "Daddy? Can we watch a movie?"

"Absolutely, sweet pea," he smiled. "Let's go."

He stood up as he still held me and I had my arms wrapped around his neck, my face nuzzling against his neck. Gerard sat me on the couch, but I refused to be away from him.

"Baby boy, I have to go start the movie," Gerard said as he tried to get me to let go.

"No, stay with me," I whined, wrapping my legs tighter around his waist. "Don't leave me again!"

"Babe," he sighed out as he stopped trying and just held me, whispering things in my ear, "I will never leave you again. I'll be here to love you, protect you, and give you all the kisses you want."

"Really, daddy?" I asked, looking up at him with my big, hazel eyes. "You won't ever leave me?"

"Yes, baby boy, I will never leave you," he promised. "Except this once because I have to start the movie up."

I whined again and clutched onto his blazer, hearing Gerard chuckle.

"Okay, baby boy. We won't watch a movie," he guessed.

"That's a better idea," I huffed and curled up in Gerard's lap.

"Pumpkin?" He asked and I hummed. "I'm thinking about moving to New York and uh, I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me...?"

"Really?" I asked as I sat up and he smiled. "B-But what about my parents?"

"I'm not gonna force anything to you. I said I was only thinking about it," he said, brushing my bangs away from my eyes. "I was just wondering if you'd like to move in with me."

"I want to," I whispered and kissed his cheek.

"I don't need an answer right now, Sweet Pea," he said. "Just sleep on it."

"Okay, daddy," I yawned and curled up on his lap again before my eyes began to flutter closed.

"I love you, cupcake," he whispered as he held me tight.

~~~

I decided to go to school and meet up with the rest of the gang who were in the lunch room, sitting at the table. I sat with them and they smiled at me.

"How are you doing?" Pete asked.

"I'm much better, thank you," I smiled softly, keeping my hands clasped on my lap.

"I'm going over to New York later," Ryan piped up.

"Oh, really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Man, you're so lucky," Melanie pouted.

"Yeah, Brendon wanted to... 'hang out' and so I told him I can drive over," Ryan said, his face blushing a bit as he spoke. "My parents won't know where I am though, so I'll just have to keep it quiet."

"You sneaky dog," Dodie commented.

"Yep, I am," he smirked.

"Gerard asked me to move in with him," I blurted out. The rest of them looked at me, their jaws opened a bit and their eyes filled with curiosity and confusion. "He said he's thinking about moving in New York and he asked me. I told him I'll move in with him and I- I meant it."

"Oh, wow," Melanie muttered and the others didn't say anything, they just kept quiet.

After a while, they finally congratulated me. I was nervous at the intense silence except all the other students making noise at the background, but our small little group was the only thing that mattered. And the silence made me tense and it was all the reason why I was nervous.

We all decided to go class and it was like that the rest of the day. I got home and I greeted my parents, giving them small pecks on the cheek and hugs before I asked them the big question.

"Mom, dad?" I asked, looking between them.

"Yes, sweetie?" My mother replied as she cooked up dinner.

"Dad?" I asked again, trying to catch his attention.

"Oh, sorry, yes?" he questioned, putting down the newspaper he had in hand.

"Remember Gerard?" I started and they nodded, "He, uh, he asked me a serious question. And that question was if I can move in with him..."

"He- He asked you that?" My dad raised his eyebrows and I nodded. My parents shared a look and that made my stomach bubble and make knots. I don't know what I'd do if my parents didn't let me move in with Gerard.

"Okay," my mother sighed out.

"W-What?" My eyes widened.

"You can move in with him," my dad confirmed and his eyes were sad. "I want you to be happy, son."

"Thank you! Wow, I-Im so glad," I smiled. "I'm gonna tell Gerard."

I gave my parents hugs, telling them 'thank you' over and over again before I left with my keys and phone. When I got to Gerard's beautiful home, I got out of my car after I cut off the engine and ran up the steps to the door.

"Daddy!" I called out when I opened the door since he gave me a house key.

I went to the living room and I stopped when I saw Lindsey crying.

"Sweetheart," Gerard muttered as he beckoned me to come over and I did. Lindsey and Gerard were sitting at the sofa, but there was a gap between them. I sat on Gerard's lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist, "Lindsey, I'm so sorry, but I no longer have any feelings for you."

"Oh my god and you were with him this whole time?!" Lindsey cried, covering her face to muffle her cries before looking at us again. "I should've known, I should've known."

"Lindsey, please. I'm so terribly sorry, but I'm happy with Frankie."

I stayed quiet.

"You weren't happy with me?" Lindsey asked, her hand resting on her forehead as she looked as if she needed to comprehend the situation, "I didn't make you happy?"

"No, Linds. You'll find someone who will make you happy though, someone who will give you the love that you deserve," Gerard said and I felt his hand hold mine.

"But I want you," she whined and I noticed the pain in her eyes when she saw Gerard and I's hands holding.

"Lindsey, please. I think it's best if you just pack up your things and we'll figure out the rest-"

"I'm going to stay with my parents," Lindsey suggested and she stood up, "I'll pack my things when you aren't home and you can have this house."

"If that's what you want," Gerard sighed.

"It isn't what I want," she muttered, "Bye, Gerard. Bye, Frankie."

She left the house and left Gerard and I alone. I stood up from his lap and sat beside him instead, but I still held his hand.

"So, What did you need to tell me, babe?" Gerard asked, his other hand reaching forward to caress my cheek before moving his hand back down.

"My parents said I could move in with you," I smiled.

"Really?" he asked and I nodded, "Oh, darling, I'm so glad!"

"We can move in together!" I cheered, giggling when Gerard began peppering kisses all over my face.

"I love you, my little prince," he smiled.

"I love you, too, daddy," I said.

"We'll wait until you finish school first," Gerard decided.

"But, daddy, school sucks!" I pouted.

"You suck, little one," he reminded me.

"You too, daddy," I giggled.

"Mhm, I love you, cutie," he laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 225 22
Frank and Gerard are both in different bands and cross paths often. They both begin to have strong feeling for each other, but there's just one prob...
4.2K 104 19
When Gerard is pulled aside to meet Frank, the new student in the school, he is told to help show him around. Gerard figures it's just for a few days...
1K 37 26
Gee Way and Frank Iero - so similar yet so different. Gee is new at school and Frank is a loner. He doesn't really have friends until he meets Gee wh...
524 40 12
Gerard and Mikey have been friends with Ray for years. They hung out all the time until Mikey and Ray started dating. Since then, Gerard has been goi...