THE UNLOVED HUSBAND

By Lovesotrue

Isaac hurriedly ran towards me and scooped me up in a very tight hug, his head buried on my neck. "I don't c... More

CHAPTER ONE: FALLING FOR THE BOSS IS BAD NEWS
CHAPTER TWO: HIS POSSESSIVE SIDE
CHAPTER THREE: HIS QUICK QUESTION
CHAPTER FOUR: HE OVERSTEPPED
CHAPTER FIVE: HIS NOTES
CHAPTER SIX: TWO EMOTIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN: I MISS YOU
CHAPTER EIGHT: TRUE LOVE'S KISS
CHAPTER NINE: STILL ON
CHAPTER TEN: WEEKEND PLANS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: NO WONDER
CHAPTER TWELVE: YOU TOO
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: FOUND
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE DIFFERENCE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: PROMISE ME
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE HANDSOME EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: IF I COULD HIDE HER AWAY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE WHISPER
CHAPTER NINETEEN: SCARED OF MAKING WRONG DECISIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE: LET THE FLOWERS FALL
CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO: JUST LIKE HOW
CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE: STURDY HEART
CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED
CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE: FOURTEEN RULES AND ONE RING
CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX: THEIR FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN: OUR FIRST RULE JUST GOT BROKEN
CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT: CHAOS OF SEVEN HEARTS
CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE: UNDER THE STARS
CHAPTER THIRTY: IT'S STARTING TO CROWD
CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
CHAPTER THIRTY - TWO: FOUR QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE: IT ISN'T MY STORY; BEFORE AND AFTER THE STORM
CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR: BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE WEDDING
CHAPTER THIRTY - FIVE: WHILE SHE WAS AWAY; SINGULARITY
CHAPTER THIRTY - SIX: A STEP BACKWARD
CHAPTER THIRTY - SEVEN: EVERY WEDNESDAY
CHAPTER THIRTY - EIGHT: A GLIMMER
CHAPTER THIRTY - NINE: THE VERY QUESTION
CHAPTER FORTY: NO MORE
CHAPTER FORTY - ONE: 4 AM
CHAPTER FORTY - TWO: IS IT BECAUSE?
CHAPTER FORTY - THREE: STAY AWAY
CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR: A YEAR AND A HALF
CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE: NEEDED SAVING
CHAPTER FORTY - SIX: ROOFTOP MEMORIES
CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN: THROWN GUIDANCE
CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT: PERFECT STATE
EPILOGUE: BEGIN

CHAPTER TWENTY: SHE SAID YES

471 39 8
By Lovesotrue

Bismillah.

J-Hope Viscar's image above. 

Let it be known that Isaac Khalid and Fatima Maryam's characters are inspired by the K – Drama entitled Temperature of Love. Kim Jae Wook (Isaac Khalid in this story) made me fall in love with his role there. If you haven't watched it, you must. :)

Chapter Twenty: She Said Yes

Fatima's POV

To fear Allah is to love HIM so much that we fear earning His Wrath and displeasing HIM. And sometimes Allah makes us feel scared of the consequences of our actions so that HE could teach us lessons. However, right at this very moment, as I hear the door bell ringing, I begged on Allah that let it not be Suga.

Ya Allah, what I did is wrong. I learned my lesson. Please let not this be a big trouble for me.

I was about to head out of my bedroom when I heard the familiar sound of the google chat. I hurriedly went to my laptop and Suga replied.

"Where is your apartment by the way? Okay then, on Wednesday," his message said.

I typed in an "OK," before rushing for the door.

The moment I opened it, the sight of Isaac brought me relief and joy. He was breathing a bit heavily and one hand was on his waist while the other was laid out in front of him as if he wanted to explain something.

"Sorry, but I need to know what is it," he started to say.

He gazed downwards before looking at me.

"What was the favor you wanted to ask from me? And don't ask me not to be mad because..."

But I was more than glad that it was my boss on my doorstep that I dropped all sense of reasoning then hugged him to me.

I can tell that he was shock because he was not hugging me back but I don't care. I'm just glad that I didn't do anything this night to hurt him again. I am not with another man, especially Suga who sometimes gives me that strange feeling of wanting to be close to him in a very strange way.

"Baby, I'd really like to hug you back but Allah is The All – Seer," Isaac said with a soft gentle voice.

I shook my head then hugged him closer. I didn't care if we were by the doorway. I didn't care if I really shouldn't be doing this. I am very much touched to know that he won't hug me back even every fiber of his being wants to. This is the man any woman would be so damn lucky to have. This is the man whose Islam is so pure that it could move even the coldest heart. This is the man I want to love.

Little did I know that some tears fell from my eyes and I was sobbing. Isaac let go of me and then with his dark purple handky, he wiped my tears away.

"Shhh... don't cry, whatever it is, we'll make it work, now would you want to take a seat so we can talk properly?" he asked.

Maybe it's because I didn't have Rapmon anymore to confide with. Maybe it's because I might be living with the Handsome Eight. Maybe it's because the Rebuild Marawi Project is too stressful for me. Maybe it's because I am worried what Big Hit Entertainment can do to the seven guys. Maybe it's because I still would write about Suga Yoongi in my story. Maybe it's because the man whose eyes are intently looking at me right now with so much love, respect, admiration, worry and compassion is too precious to lose.

"I ... I .... I want to be your wife the soonest time possible," I uttered before my mind could register the seriousness of what I just said.

Isaac moved back a little then placed his left closed fist hand on his mouth, looking sideways then his eyes looked back at mine agai. Then both his hands were on the side of my face, but his hands were mid –air. It was as if he wanted to touch my face but was able to hold himself back.

"Are you serious? Are you sure?" he asked loudly, smiling from ear to ear.

His eyes spoke of happiness and excitement.

If I don't' get married to Isaac, I know I would make more wrong decisions. Suga, he's a living mystery that draws me in. I want to get to know him more. But I also know he's like the red traffic light, the beware danger ahead signage. He's like fire and I am a moth who needs to get back home before I get burned.

I may not know as to whether or not I am in love with Isaac but this fear I have of losing him, of hurting him, of this feeling of obligation to abide by his rules and listen to him, I cannot just ignore them.

Besides in Islam, love happens after marriage.

I nod and smiled at him, suddenly feeling the happiness of becoming Mrs. Fatima Maryam Khalid.

"Yes, I am sure," I said.

And then I saw it, his eyes wet with tears. Then he looked at me as if I just made him the happiest man in the world. He wiped his tears before exclaiming in loud voice.

"Yes. Alhamdulillah! Thank you so much ya Rabb!" he said in overwhelming happiness.

"What's going on here?" Vianna's voice behind me said.

"I think you should come in," I invited Isaac.

Vianna was beside me.

"Wait, why is he so happy but in tears?" Vianna asked looking at me then at our boss.

I shook my head at Isaac.

"I think my family should know first before Vianna," I told him.

"Sure," Isaac said, a bit calm from happiness now.

"Wait, did you just accept boss' proposal?" Vianna said.

I just smiled and so did Isaac.

"Oh my God! You're engaged!" Vianna said then hugged me to her.

I just let her hug me while I continued staring at my future husband. Wow, I am so going to get married to this gorgeous gorgeous man. Why was I holding back before?

"Okay I am going to pretend I don't' know that. I will leave you two lovely couple now," Vianna teased and left us.

"Why won't you come in?" I asked him.

"It's late and it's not proper. But I will see you at your family's home tomorrow, with my parents," he said.

"No kidding?" I asked, not believing it.

"I intend to propose tomorrow," he shared.

"Wow, you really don't' have any intentions of stopping until I say yes, do you?" I joked at him.

"Nope, not ever," he said, melting my heart thoroughly.

Maybe that's what made him different from all the rest, from RM. He never gives up on me, in any side of me.

"Wait, was that the favor you asked me?" he said.

"Actually, it's less than that. I'm sure we can talk about it some other time," I told him.

He was hesitant but seemed to be convinced.

"Alright baby. I can' believe, masha Allah. Anyway, Isaac," he said talking to himself in front of me.

"Okay baby, I .. your future husband needs to go and get some goodnight sleep and you too, because finally finally, in shaa Allah, our families will discuss our wedding. I do hope your family won't be hard on me," he said.

"I am not quite sure about that. You would still need to convince my family that you will make a decent husband," I said to him.

He went near to me and I had to stop breathing. He's so close to me.

"You don't know how happy you have made me baby. I really really love you so so much, do you know that?" he uttered softly.

"I know," I managed to say despite the drumming of my heart.

"Good. I will prove that to you for the rest of my life," he said with a smile.

Then he backed off.

"Get inside now."

"Can I walk you into your car?" I suggested.

I still want more seconds of being with him.

"No can do. You'll get cold," he reasoned out.

"Close the door now," he said.

"Okay. Assalamu alaykum," I said.

"Wa alaykumusalam warahmatullah," he said then wave at me.

I slowly closed the door. Once it was closed, I leaned on it and giggled.

Then I made a run towards my bedroom, jumped on my bed and screamed on my pillow. I couldn't be happier.

****************************************************************************************************

Isaac's POV

Upon reaching home, I hurriedly knock at my parent's bedroom and shared to them the good news.

"She said yes Mom. She said yes to me. She and I are getting married!" I exclaimed and hugged her to me.

"Alhamdulillah," both of them said.

My stepdad, Naseem Bara gave me a hug too.

"Very well done Son!" he praised me.

"So this means darling, you can now stop being worried," Dad said to Mom.

"Yes, alhamdulillah," Mom said, her voice a bit cracking up.

"Sorry for disturbing your early sleep. I will just heat the soup at the microwave for you tomorrow Mom," I told her.

"I am so excited for you Son," Mom said.

Then footsteps from the stairs can be heard. We turn to see that it was my brother Ismael.

"What is this? I give you sincere advices and you dare not let me in the fun?" he said.

"She said yes," I told him with a calm happy voice.

"Your secretary is going to be your wife Mr. President? Alhamdulillah," he said.

"Now when you say it like that, it doesn't sound romantic at all. Come on man, don't ruin my moment," I complained.

"Naah whatever," he said then crushed me into a hug.

"Can I come tomorrow?" he asked.

"No need. You'll just crowd us out," I said.

"See Mom? I'm good to him but he isn't to me," Ismael complained.

"Well boys, continue bickering. Your Mom and I shall now rest," Dad said then headed back to their bedroom.

"On the lighter side, I got beef soup for you," I told my brother and with my arms around his shoulder dragged him towards the kitchen.

Silently, I praised Allah Azza Wajal ,thanking HIM for everything, with a promise that I will make her happy and be among the grateful. Ameen.

****************************************************************************************************

J – Hope's POV

As I received the good news from Isaac, I felt like my heart was betraying me. I shouldn't feel worried about them. I shouldn't. Things are going to get messy and heart breaking from hereon.

But what can I do? I can't just let go of my dream.

This is for the best.

I may be a Muslim but come on, is there really something wrong with wanting a little fame? I mean Zayn Malik of One Direction had it good.

Fatima, you already broke RM's resolve. He has now gotten back to composing songs and listening to music. Only five more hearts for you to break and then we seven can go away from your life, willingly.

However, however, why do I hate myself so much?

Maybe she was right. I really have no loyalty to anyone but myself.

I called up Isaac an hour ago telling him that Fatima sounded worried on the phone. And as if fate was on my side, he went back to her house. That cut the chase short and they would be officially engaged by tomorrow and maybe married in less than a month.

Then I called up Suga just to talk nonsense stuff and he was just at his home. He didn't sound too convince that I just wanted to chat. But anyway, it kinda still worked on my end.

I received another email from Big Hit

"What will be our next move?" the message said.

I typed in a reply.

"We wait," I replied.

I stood up from my office chair, got my coat and headed out. I drove fast in my motorcycle and the more I felt the wind brushing past me, the more my mind remembers her beautiful angelic face, her kind soft – spoken voice, the sweetness of her laughter and this night, her harsh words directed at me.

I hit on the brakes and found myself facing the sea by the road bridge.

Fatima, you really are Ms. Harsh. No matter what you do, you will always be the woman who will harshly break all our hearts, one way or another.

The most stupid thing however is, I never thought my heart is the second one to break. I let myself cry, not understanding what really is it I want.

Fame in being a music worldwide artist, the dream of continuing my talent in dance and choreography, singing and rapping

Or

Just having her look at me with love and respect.

Or

Contentedly making her happy and be one of her Handsome Eight?

I guess my Mama was right, you can't have everything in this life.

****************************************************************************************************

Suga's POV

I kept on reading her message to me even if it was after midnight. She chose me as the lead character of her would – be novel. I can hardly believe it! I'm over the moon! Wednesday would be our scheduled interview. I must take her breath away and captivate her heart on that day.

I got my pencil from the table and sketched out my plan for my dearest Kismet.

****************************************************************************************************

"Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience."

- Qur'an, 2:250

****************************************************************************************************

Vote and comment. <3

Jazakallahu khairan! ^___^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 32.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
14.4K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
145K 7.9K 23
'Mum you can't leave me, how could you?', a gasp escapes her mouth. Her mother was the only one on her side but she too is gone now, she can't do any...
831K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...