prank ↬ luwoo chats

By neocultured

epistolary #1 ☪ㅡin which lucas pranked text jungwoo。 °date started : 20180416 °date ended : 20180520 luwoo ft... More

introduction
십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오
십육 [ narration ]
십칠 [ narration ]
십팔
십구
이십
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오 [ narration ]
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구 [ narration ]
삼십
삼십일
삼십이 [ narration ]
삼십삼 [ narration ]
삼십사
심십오 [ epilogue ]

이십일 [ narration ]

5.2K 459 103
By neocultured

5:45 am [ narration ]

"Let's watch movies!" Lucas said while smiling.

"oh okay then." Jungwoo said softly and he switched the tv on.

Lucas sat on the couch and he hugged a pillow.

"what do you want to watch?" Jungwoo asked.

"I don't know, it's up to you." Lucas said.

Jungwoo shrugged, he sat beside him and waited for the movie to play.

--

The movie was boring and they both fell asleep on the couch.

The door opened, revealing Jungwoo's roommate. Ten gasped and he quickly pulled Johnny inside.

"Look at them." Ten said with smile.

"Oh." Johnny blurted out and he took his phone from his pocket.

Johnny took some pictures of them as well as Ten. They even took a selfie with the sleeping males.

"Should we wake them up?" Ten asked with a giggle. Johnny shook his head in disagreement.

---

Lucas opened his eyes slowly and he saw Jungwoo who is sleeping on the top of him.

Lucas smiled, he ran his fingers through the other male's hair but he stopped and pretended to be asleep when Jungwoo moved.

Jungwoo opened his eyes and when he realized that he was on top of Lucas, He immedietly stood up but he stumbled.

Lucas chuckled and he shut his eyes open. He stood up and he helped Jungwoo to stand up.

Jungwoo ran to the kitchen while cupping his heated face with his both hands and Lucas followed him while laughing.

---♡---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
11.3K 360 25
Johnny and Ten go to the same university, and don't talk much. Ten is gay, Johnny is also gay. Johnny told his parents (who currently living in Ameri...
2K 133 8
Treasure Studio Series #4 (soon)
31.4K 1.6K 6
Jaemin works at a small cafe around town, and Jeno is his favorite customer. Oh! And did he mention that this customer really likes strawberry cake...