Unedited: Because perfection...

intellectualblobfish द्वारा

***TRIGGER WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SCENES OF SEXUAL ABUSE, SELF HARM AND PANIC ATTACKS. *** Alexis an Eth... अधिक

TRIGGER WARNING.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Sorrryyyyy.

36 4 2
intellectualblobfish द्वारा

I know I promised to publish once a week and stuff. But hell broke loose at home. I haven't been able to to make it to wattpad  nearly as often as I used. There was a point of time I couldn't go by 4 hours without checking in and all of the sudden I can't even come on here once a week. I'm considering either unpublishing this for the time being and come back to it when I have time (I'm still writing this. It's just in a notebook instead) or probably just put this on hold and I genuinely have no idea what to do. Idk?

Sigh, I just need to get through a few shitty months and I'll be here again.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

615K 21.6K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
2M 59.5K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
1.1M 94.7K 43
• INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE • ˜"*°•.˜"*° •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...