heartbreak high

By caitlyn_deborah

Jade Thirlwall is just an ordinary teenager with an extraordinary gift of being the smartest. However she's n... More

heartbreak high
chapter one- highest mark (edited)
chapter two- feeling bad
chapter three- jealous
chapter four- what's up with niall?
chapter five- egging jade
chapter six- apologies and explanations
chapter seven- making friends
chapter eight- unknown cousin
jade's my what?!?
secret sleepover.
"where have you been?!?!"
it's been awhile..... (UPDATED)
Update

going to stop writting this.

158 4 5
By caitlyn_deborah

hello everyone who still reads thos crappy shitty fanfic. sorry I just hate it, anyway I feel like no one likes this or reads this so I'm gonna stop writting this. but that ypu for all of you lovely people who at least read some chapters or stayed reading this. so bye and I hope I made some of you happier by deciding to stop this.  I have hopefully put the world out of it's missery (sorry don't know if it is spelt right, I got kept back in prep because I'm "stupid" or so they say. but haha so stupid that's how I got a A+ in home ec).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 112 14
Perrie Edwards is 16 years old. She has grown up practically being famous. She is a princess after all. It was fun when she was little but as she got...
14.3K 1.2K 38
แดขแด‡ส€ส€ษชแด‡/แดษดแด‡ แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด x สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษชx Perrie Edwards moves to a London Academy from a small school in South Shields. She was forced to leave all of her...
61.9K 2.2K 28
This story revolves around Jade Thirlwall, one of the most popular girls in school and Perrie Edwards a straight A student. The two opposites have hi...
167K 4.2K 25
Perrie Edwards is a sixteen-years old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has blue eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...