Awkward (Narry)

By hotteas

✔️ Niall secretly reads fan fiction, Harry secretly writes it, and Louis has an affinity for blue dresses. [F... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
epilogue.

o.

61.6K 1.6K 253
By hotteas

Have you ever passed someone on the street and wondered to yourself whether or not you've met them online? If that brunette sitting by herself at lunch is your favorite blogger? If your art teacher draws Supernatural fanart? If that guy two desks over, you know, the one that you hate, ships the same couple as you do? If your local grocer is Instagram famous?

Niall has.

But he never expected the school's star lacrosse player to be the fan fiction writer he was obsessed with.

Well... the locker room is about to get real awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896 57 42
it's a Niall Horan fanfic with 5SOS and the rest of the boys. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
67 0 24
There's no explanation about this story. It's a 1D fanfic!! Take a try and read it :)
2.9K 21 38
A fanfic about One Direction and a mutual person who got caught up in their world! (There is such a story behind this. Someone said that writing a fa...
5.2K 312 21
Harry writes to his Diary. Niall writes to Harry. They love each other. But don't know it yet because they're just friends. Narry Storan book? I...