gotham preference book

By alexxisandaudri

characters being used: james gordon (jim) oswald cobblepot (oswald) edward nygma (eds) victor zsasz (victor) ... More

ABOUT THE AUTHORS
how long it took them to ask you out
their favorite kids movie to watch with you
update

how y'all met

400 7 1
By alexxisandaudri

jim: you were in town visiting family. the moment he saw you he knew he had to get to know you.

oswald: you needed work so oswald being the respectable gentleman he kindly gave you a housekeeping job at his place.

eds: it was early that morning before work where he met you working at a coffee shop. when eds order was up you handed him his cup as he slipped a piece of paper on the contour with his phone number sloppily written on it.

victor: you worked for oswald so you and victor seen each often when he was at the house.

bruce: he met you at a charity ball; he asked for a dance which you replied with a quick nod and a blush.

jerome: your dad worked at arkham and you visited often. so you got familiar with some of the inmates one being jerome.

selina: y'all met on the streets you seemed pretty beat up so selina felt bad and had a place for you to stay until you could be on your own.

babs: again your dad works at arkham so you met her when you visited your dad often at work.

— alexxis 🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.8K 57
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
228K 22.2K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
732K 28.7K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
481K 10.6K 56
Reneรฉ Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneรฉ is taller and older then reader unless requested