Stereotypes

By BTS4life96

Cover by: @Cheruby27 The new kid... That's one of the things you're labeled with, along with the jock, the da... More

2
3
4
5

1

69 18 2
By BTS4life96

*ring ring ring*

Ughhh... I'm up.. I'm up. I said as I tried to pause my alarm clock. Wait today's the day! I mentally yelled as I jump out of bed. It's my first day at my new school! I said excitedly.

I grabbed a cute but casual outfit out along with my brush and ran to my bathroom.

Hair^

Shirt^

Pants & Shoes ^

I was happy with my outfit and hair, and I don't have any pimples/acne so I just put on a tiny bit of natural looking makeup including a little bit of lipgloss and a tiny bit of eyeshadow.

I ran to the kitchen, my mom sitting there handing me 2 small pieces of French Toast that I could quickly eat... I love my mom.

Thank you eomma! I said as I started eating.

Anytime, Jisung. My mom replied, I bowed and ran out the door to start walking to school.

Once I reached the school, I went straight to the main office, they gave me my schedule so I gave it a look.

1.)Dance

2.)Acting

3.)Gym

4.)Lunch

5.)Vocal

6.)Rap

7.)Art

8.)Dismissal

You can go do some dances on your own or with a group everyday to warm up. The principal told me.

Ok, Thank you. I said, I bowed and left to do a dance on my own.

As I arrived at the dance studio where Acting was also held, I noticed that no one else was there, so I placed my bag down and went to put on some music for my dance. I ended up doing a song called FRIENDS.

(You're the last group. You're the girl on the right.)

When I finished I heard clapping, I turned around to see 7 boys clapping for me.

Gomawo(Thanks), I said as I bowed.

Annyeong(Hi)! They said in unison, it was kind of... creepy?

They told me their names and that I should call them Got7, so I made a joke and said, Have IGot7 new friends? (get the pun LOL)

Yes, yes you have. Mark said, which made me smile.

We should do a dance together! Yugyeom exclaimed.

Great idea! I agreed.

We all agreed and started to do a dance to Wolves (First group, you're the boy in the center.)

When we finished we were panting.

Good job guys. I said in a barley audible voice because of how much I was panting.

Gomawo. The boys answered.

We packed up and got ready for class.

*Magical Time Skipeu-10 minutes later.*

Finally the teacher came!

I hear we have a new student, introduce yourself and then please do a dance of your choice. The teacher said.

I nodded and said, Hi, I'm Park Jisung! Which was followed by a bow and decided to do a dance to New Rules.

(First Group, Girl in the center.)

During the performance a few boys whistled and stared while some girls screamed, "You Go Gurl!"

I smiled as I finished but I felt uncomfortable as I felt a pair of eyes piercing my back.

You all have group/partner assignments, here are your partners... My teacher said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 20.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...