The Rockstar's Daughter

By Jess_Ralston

Lzzy Sixx is the god-daughter of famous bass player Nikki Sixx. She's an assistant at his studio and a kick a... More

The Rockstar's Daughter
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note

Chapter 2

1.8K 37 1
By Jess_Ralston

Hey guys! New part up already :) just couldn't resist. i will post a picture of what Lzzy looks like on the first chapter so go back and check it out. If for some reason you can't see it, it's Leda Muir (Leda Monsterbunny) when she had her pink hair.

Vote? comment? Fan?

Much Love <3

Jeska

I woke up the next morning and looked at my clock. It was 6 in the morning. I sighed, knowing it would be time to leave soon. I got up and went into my closet. I got dressed in a pair of ripped up black skinny jeans and a cut up Crüe t-shirt. I straightened my hair and razored a few of the layers to make them fall just the right way. For my makeup I put on black eye shadow, black eyeliner, pale face and put concealer on my lips. I shoved my feet into my beat up black cowboy boots and walked down to the kitchen.

I put on coffee immediately, knowing Nikki would be up soon. I made pancakes and bacon. As soon as I put them on the table, Nikki came stumbling down the stairs. After we ate breakfast I did the dishes while my dad got ready. Finally, we drove to his studio and there was already a large black SUV in the parking lot.

We got out and the people in the SUV opened the doors. It was the guys from BVB. I sighed and slipped my fingers through my dad’s. He squeezed them tightly and pulled me to his side.

The guys had their gazes locked on me as we walked up. “Hey guys,” Nikki said smiling. “You all ready?”

Andy jerked his head at me. “Why is she here again?”

Nikki sighed. “Guys, quit being so hostile towards Lzzy. She’s my daughter. She works with me, she comes to practice with me and she’ll be coming on tour with me.”

“So she’s a daddy’s girl?” Ashley asked smirking.

“No I’m Nikki’s girl. My dad isn’t around,” I said before tearing out of Nikki’s grip and storming into the studio. Thank god I had a key and didn’t have to wait for them.

I was in the shooting room when they all walked in. Nikki jerked his head towards his office. “Lzzy, can I talk to you for a minute?”

I followed him into the office and sat down on top of the desk. “What Dad?”

“What was that little outburst about? Do you not think of me as your dad?” he asked with a sad look on his face.

“Of course I think of you as my dad. I just miss my real dad sometimes. And those assholes just make me so mad. They think they’re so much better than me and I’m tired of it. I’m just as good as them and I could play bass better than Ashley could any day of the week.”

“I know sweetie. How about when we get done here we go see your parents?” he suggested, taking my hand.

I gave him a small smile. “Sure. So I’m taking pictures for you today I guess.”

“Yes, and you’ll be doing makeup and hair,” he said, pulling me off the desk.

We walked back out into the shoot room and the rest of the Crüe guys were there too. I grabbed my two chrome and black makeup cases and set them up on a table. I grabbed my hair bag and set that up next to the two cases.

“Okay, Lzzy’s doing hair and makeup. Jake, Jinxx, and Mick are up first. Then Tommy and CC. then Andy and Vince then me and Ashley. Sound good?”

They all nodded. I set up three chairs and Jake, Jinxx and Mick all sat down. I started with Mick. I did his hair the way he liked it and set his hat on top of his head. Mick was easy to do makeup for; he didn’t need anything except foundation in a few spots. Next I did Jinxx’s hair and makeup the way I knew he did it. Then I did Jake’s. It took a while to tease his hair up.

When I was done Jake and Jinxx got up and went over to the mirror. I had done Mick’s makeup and hair a bunch so he just went over to where Nikki was setting stuff up. Jake and Jinxx looked over at me.

“It looks awesome. Thanks Lzzy,” Jinxx said smiling.

I shrugged, keeping my face blank. “I’m just doing my job.”

They walked over to where Nikki was. While they were taking pictures, I set up clean brushes and combs for Tommy and CC. I didn’t need to do anything to Tommy except eyeliner because he wore his hat most of the time. I teased up CC’s hair and tied his bandanna. Then I did his warpaint the way he did it and put the finishing touches on his lipstick.

When I was done Tommy messed with his hair a little bit before putting his hat on. CC looked in the mirror and it looked like he was trying to find something wrong with it. But I knew it was flawless. He looked over his shoulder at me. “Thanks Lzzy. It looks good.”

I shrugged and repeated the same thing I said to Jake and Jinxx. Andy and Vince came over. Vince sat down but Andy stayed standing. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“I’m doing my own hair and makeup,” he said bluntly.

I shrugged. “Less work for me then. Everything you need is in those boxes.”

I did Vince’s eyeliner and messed his hair up. Since I didn’t have to do Andy, I grabbed my curling iron and curled my hair into perfect spirals. By the time I was done, Nikki was almost done taking pictures of them. Ashley came over and touched me on the shoulder.

“Are you doing your own hair and makeup too?” I asked flatly.

“Uhh no. I was gonna let you,” he said slowly.

“Okay. Sit down then,” I said in the same flat voice. I did his makeup then his hair. Nikki had already done his makeup and hair this morning. I walked over behind his camera and started taking the pictures of them with their basses. I felt a little jealous because I missed my own bass, which was sitting in my room under my bed.

After the pictures were done I left immediately and went over to pack my makeup and hair stuff up. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw tommy standing there. “Lzzy, come on. Nikki wants you to be in a picture with us.”

“Tommy I look like shit. I’m not taking any pictures,” I said. I turned back and continued packing my stuff up. He sighed and shook his head. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and my waist and I was over his shoulder. I started beating his back. “God dammit Tommy! Put me down!”

He dropped me on my ass between Nikki and Mick. “There ya go Princess.”

I glared at him and stood up. Mick and Nikki swung their arms over my shoulders and I looked at the camera under my bangs. Nikki’s assistant Sara was taking the pictures. A few pictures later we were done. I went over and grabbed my stuff. I was walking towards the door when a hand wrapped around my wrist.

Turning around, I saw Ashley holding my wrist and the rest of the guys from Black Veil Brides standing there. “What?” I asked flatly.

“Why are you being such a bitch?” Andy asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Wow,” I said rolling my eyes. I yanked my arm out of Ashley’s grip and glared at them. “I’m not here to please you. So I don’t care what you call me. Have a nice day.”

I walked over to the developing room where I’m sure Nikki was. I had just put my hand on the doorknob when I was grabbed again. I whirled around to face them again. Jinxx spoke this time. “Lzzy, thank you for helping with the shoot today. You did a really good job with our hair and makeup.”

I pulled out of their grip once again. “That’s my job. Now are we done here or are you gonna grab me again?”

“We’re sorry for how we’ve been treating you,” Jinxx said.

I waved my hand. “Don’t worry about it. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go help Nikki with the pictures.”

“Where’s your dad?” Andy blurted out.

“Not around.”

“You already said that. But where is he?”

“None of your business. Now I’m going to go help Nikki so we can get out of here so I can go see my dad. Have a good day,” I said bluntly. I opened the door to the developing room and locked it behind me. Nikki was just finishing up the pictures.

“What’s wrong Lzzy?” he asked looking up from the photo tray.

I shook my head. “Are you almost done? I really need to see my parents…”

“Yeah, meet me at the car. I’ll be right out,” he said smiling at me sadly.

I walked out to the car and noticed the guys SUV was still in the parking lot. They were standing around the side talking. They looked up when I walked past but I just hopped in the passenger seat. A few minutes later Nikki came out and we drove to the cemetery my parents were at.

“I’ll stay in the car,” Nikki said.

I smiled at him. “Thanks. I won’t be long.”

I got out of the car and let my feet lead me to my mom and dad’s graves. I knelt down beside them and sat down. “Hey guys.  I’ve been having a great time hanging out with Nikki. He’s an amazing dad.  I work with him at his photography studio now and I get to go on his world tour with him in a few weeks. I met the people he’s touring with. They’re one of my favorite bands, but I don’t think they like me. I don’t know what I did to them to make them hate me so much. I just wish you guys were here. I mean, Nikki is amazing and all, but I miss you guys a lot. I got a new tattoo.” I raised my shirt up to show the tattoo across my ribs. It was “Never Give In, Never Back Down” in a bed of black roses. “It’s a song from the band I told you about. The one that hates my guts? Yeah them. It’s for you guys and for Nikki. My cuts are healing and I haven’t thought about doing it for almost a week now. I’m so glad Nikki found me. Because then I wouldn’t have known what an amazing person he is and how amazing the other guys are. Well I better get back to him. I’ll see you guys later. I promise I’ll stop back by before we leave. Maybe I’ll even let Nikki come with me this time. Bye, I love you guys so much.”

I stood up and brushed my pants off. When I turned around and saw who was standing there my heart dropped into my boots. “What the hell are you all doing here?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 384 26
Nikki Sixx has been eagerly waiting for the day when the lineup of his new band would be complete. The assemblage was only missing one member. He'd f...
127K 4.5K 50
The year is 1987, Mötley Crüe are going on their "Girls Girls Girls" tour. Carly Fawn, a 26 year old who lands a job on the tour, she's in charge of...
405K 11.7K 51
Can you imagine being the town mortician's daughter? I can because I am. Imagine me, little, quiet Emily, being teased everyday because my father t...
181K 4.8K 61
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I had just became a fan of the Crüe and this was my first Nikki fanfic, so it is not very good. I wrote a remastered v...