On The Run

By LoveYouToTheSunNill9

A Percy Jackson Fanfiction about Annabeth, Thalia, and Lukes Adventures While On The Run. More

Disclamier
On Hold!

Annabeth-Chapter 1

62 3 0
By LoveYouToTheSunNill9

Annabeth P.O.V.
The Spiders Scared Me. I did not know what to do so I ran. I ran into a store and bumped into a Women she had brown hair and gray eyes like mine. "Hello Annabeth" she said. I got skeptical how did she know my name? "I am Your Mom, Athena" The Women said "I can not stay long but their are some monstors who want to kill you but you can get help just go and hide out in that alley over there" She said pointing to a alley across the street. "Ok Goodbye" I said as the women said"close your eyes" and when I opened my eyes she was gone.

I know this was short and not the best but it is my first story so I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
114K 2K 45
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
69.1K 1.9K 29
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...