Waking Up in Vegas (BoyxBoy)

By tyybearr

Connor Spencer was just your average guy on the street. Kind of good looking. Passable grades. Good friend. N... More

*~* Chapter Two *~*

*~* Chapter One *~*

2.2K 24 5
By tyybearr

Here is the first ever chapter of Waking Up In Vegas! Whoop! Whoop! :D lol. Hope you all enjoy.

Picture of Connor :D

Dedicated to RenisRei for her funny comment on chapter nine of my other book Chained to Dare. xD Which by the way I wouldn't mind if you could all just yano go take a look at that *wink wink* and Divinity too *hint hint* if you are all so kind xP

-owl

___________________________________________________________

::Connor's P.O.V::

"Conni! Give them back! Now!"

I grinned evily at my sister, Myla, who was currently jumpping up and down trying to grab her opened bag of Funyuns out of my right hand.

Looking at us now you would think I was the older sibling considering that I look way older than I actually am and she looks way younger than she actually is. When really I'm only seventeen and she's four years older than me. Also I am freaking beast- like I'm 6' 3" in height- so it doesn't nessacrially help the sitiation since Myla is barely 5 foot. Weird huh? You would expect us to be both super tall, super short, or even somewhere in the middle but noooo mom and dad had to make our genes super freakisly appart to the point where people started thinking if we were indeed family we had to be thrid cousin once removed or something crazy like that. Althought I didn't blame them for thinking that. Myla's and I's diffrences went farther than just height.

Now we both have blonde hair- hers being a natural sunny blonde and is curly/frizzy as all get out and mine being a kind-of-on-the-dark-side dirty blonde that couldn't possiably get any straighter. Besides that we had nothing in common. My eyes where a bright baby blue; hers were a deep warm chocolate color. My skin tone was more or so tan and she was very light skinned. My nose was long; hers was short. The list could go on and on and on. Don't even get me started on our diffenences in personalitys- my god it would take forever to list.

Still grinning I took a funyun out of the bag and let it hover over my lips tauntingly.

Myla's eyes narrowed.

"You wouldn't"

To annoy her to her extream I stuck the funyun in my mouth making sure to make a very big 'Mmmm" sound. Nobody comes between my sister and her funyuns. Nobody. I mean if you do you are like going to die. For real. D-I-E die. Now with my point made you may not find it surprising about what she did next.

"You bastered! How dare you eat my funyuns with your grimmy flithy hands!"

Next thing I knew Myla had tackled me onto the floor her hands making a quick dash for the bag.

"Not this time, Sis!"

I quickly pushed her off- nearly tripping back on the ground as I got up- and ran upstairs. I could hear her running after me not far behind.

"Conni, I swear to God you better give me them back right this instent!!!" She yelled just a few feet behind me.

"Goodness you sound like mom!"

"Conni!!!" She sreeched.

I laughed. She never did like being compared to mom.

I turned sharply and entered my room, slamming the door close right when Myla came into view. With my ninja reflexs, I locked my door a second before she started twisting and turning it.

"Damn you! Give me back my Funyums!!!!" She begain pounding on my door like a evily possessed mad woman.

"You crazy if you think I'd open this door. I don't know about you but I didn't plan on dying today."

I heard her huff as she bangged on the door a few more times before stompping off to another part of the hourse loudly muttering how she was going to get me back. No worries though. Myla had a short memory. You could tell her to go put a shirt up and two minutes later she would have forgotten. Me on the otherhand remember everything almost down to the littlest detail. That was another thing that made us so different.

I was sitting down in my desk chair while triumpathly eating the Funyuns when my phone blasted Do It Now, Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens. I anwsered it automatically knowing it was my best friend Tommy.

"Hey-yo." I said putting a new funyun in my mouth.

"Hey man. Tomorrow Me, Nate, and Derek were planning on going to Vegas for the week. You want in? We were thinking you might want to tag along. Maybe finally get you out of that stump you are always in with the ladies." He laughed at the last part.

"Pshhhh, I'm a frickin beast!" Tommy chuckled at the other end. I rolled my eyes. "Sure I'm in. What time we leavin'?"

"8.30am"

I sucked in a breath. That was early and it was on a Friday morning too.

Tommy chuckled again. "You alright Con?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. That's... early."

"Yes and I'm just warning you now if you aren't up when we come to pick you up, we are leavin your ass here. We have to make it for the plane."

This time it was my turn to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I understand. I'll see ya then I guess."

"Alright, man. Talk to ya later."

We said are byes and hung up. I beamed.

I was going to Vegas.

I exticedly jumpped up and went back down stairs knowing that Myla had probably alreay forgotten about the whole Funyun fight. It not.... oh well.

"Mom!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs standing at the base of the stairs.

"What!? Did somebody die? Is anyone hurt?"

My mom poked her head out of her office doorway. Strands of her light honey brown hair falling in her face.

My mom was better looking than most moms her age. She was fourty-two (My dad's three years older just to throw it out there) and even though she did look her age, she made her age look good if that even makes sense. She had Myla's eyes, but my skin tone and longer nose. She was wearing a brown blouse and straight black pants. My mom always liked looking sharp even if it was just around the house.

"No. Nobody died... yet anyways."

My mom frowned, scowling at me.

"Connor what have I said about yelling for me qhen there is no emergency?" She sighed.

"But when I just ask you something or say something you don't hear me." I said a light whine in my voice.

My just shook her head and said "So are you going to tell me what you are shouting my name for the whole country to hear or not?"

I grinned. "I'm going to Vegas!"

"What! When? How?" My mom questioned faster than I could comprehend. A shock expression was plastered all over her whole face.

"The guys invited me to go with them for a whole week. I leave early tomorrow morning."

My mom went into her silent thinking mood.

"I don't know if that would be such a good idea..." She murmured half to herself, half to me.

"Ma I'll be fine. It's not like I'm going alone. I've got the guys with me and it's just for a week. What could go wrong?"

She gave me a look that said 'everything' but threw up her hands in defeat.

"Okay, you may go but please promise me you won't do anything stupid. Even if the guys do it."

I gave the biggest smile I could muster.

"I promise."

*~* Tommorow Morning *~*

"Aww, Connor I wanted a window seat." Complaind my friend Derek as I took the seat beside Tommy.

All four of us were now on the nine thirty plane to Vegas. They said we should arrive in fourish hours or so. I sure hope they were right.

"To bad." I stuck my tongue at him and he playfully stuck his back out.

"You suck."

I winked.

"You wish"

Derek blushed, turning away and taking a seat besides Nate.

"Do you have to start that agin?"

I smirked at Tommy as he eyed me waiting for my respones.

"C'mon now you know you love it." I started making kissy lips his way.

"See this is why you don't get girls." He declaired srunching up his nose.

"I dunno Tommy. Maybe Connor really is gay and just hasn't told us yet." Nate spoke for the first time since we entered the plane. Apparently, he had a slight fear of flying.

Tommy violently shook his head.

"No dude. I assure you he is not."

I laughed out loud. Tommy was thinking of the time he walked in on me and one of my exs in a hot and heavy make out session on my bed.

"Anyways, guys." I placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder. "If I was gay you three would be the first to know."

Loud gagging noises started coming from behind my seat. I turned around and came face to face with a girl and a guy around my age. They were obviously brother and sister. The noises were coming from the girl. The guys face was full of disgust.

"Uh, may I help you?" I unsurely asked.

The guys face turned to me in even more disgust than before and his sister's was no better.

"Why the hell would we want help from a faggot like you." The girl sneered.

I srunched up my face in fake confusion.

"I didn't know I was a stick." I tapped my chin with my finger.

The girl glared at me. "You know what we mean."

"Oh! You mean this?"

I leaned over a gave a light peck on the lips to Tommy letting my lips linger a bit just for show. Tommy use to my random friendish kisses played along. Gagging and more unpleasent sounds came from the row behind us. I sat back up and looked them both in the eye.

"That's revolting! You are going to go to hell!" The boy spat.

"Awww, I'm sorry cutie but I already know that and I'm going to have one hell of a time." I gave them a full on teeth showing grin.

They were both shocked into silences. I turned back around in my seat satisfied. Connor chuckled in his seat shaking his head.

I sighed. It was going to be a long trip.

*~* Fourish Hours Later *~*

After we had arrived the guys and I found a decent looking hotel and booked a room for the week. We entered the room and I imdently threw down my bag of clothes and junk and fell backwards on a bed. It was a little pass three and I already wanted to go to sleep for the night?! Goodness!

"So whos sleeping where?" Nate asked closing our room door.

Our room had one couch- I assume a pull out- and one full sized bed. We had a small kitcheany looking space, a dresser, t.v., and a small bathroom.

"I call bed!" I yelled.

Nate snorted. "Well that's quite obvious but who are you sharing with?"

"I'll share with him." Tommy volunteered walking over to me.

"But I don't want to share. And last time Tommy took all the covers! It's a wondr I'm even alive I tell you. I almost froze to death!"

"To bad." Derek said grinning evily at me.

I gapped at him. He did not just use my own words agaist me.

"Yeah that's right. Pay backs a bitch." He cackled going to sit on the couch.

I scowled at him.

"Jerk."

"Bite me."

"Loved to."

"Can you two please stop it?" Tommy asked.

"He started it." I mumbled flipping around so I was now lying on my stomech, my face burried in a pillow.

Not to soon later my stomech started growling at me. I hadn't eaten anything today. The guys had rushed me out the house this morning and I don't trust flying food (hehe see what I did there. And the guys say i'm not funny) so I didn't eat any on the trip.

"Tommmmmyyyyy! I'm hungry!"

"I've been feeling a little staced myself. How about we all go down to the lobby and get something?"

"I'm in." Nate said.

Derek nodded his head in agreement.

A minute later we had all left thw room and were in the elevater going down to the lobby. Elevaters were so cool. I loved how they reminded me of rollarcosters- which are the best things in the world. I jumped up loving the feeling of falling farther down than normal.

"Connor stop it." Nate commanded. He was holding one of the hand rails.

What a stick in the mud. I huffed but stopped.

We exited the elevater, making our way to some fancy named reseraunt. I tryes teelling them we wouldn't fit in and I was just talking about getting some simple burgers and fries but they insisted on going.

"Why do here what we can already do back home? Let's try something new." Nate said.

I guess he's right. If we four walked into any fancy resteraunt back home they would kick us all out on the spot. Hehe we weren't much liked in the grown ups eyes.

Once inside a girl in a very modern uniform led us to a table in the back. When we were all seated she handed us our menus.

"Your waiter will be here shortly." She said before returning to the front of the store.

I turned to the guys.

"Uh. I'll be right back. I've got to go use the restroom."

"Why didn't you just use it when we were in the room, idiot?" Tommy picked up his menu.

"I didn't have to go then!"

"Okay whatever."

I left the table insearch for the restrooms. I found them easily enough. A few minutes later I was washing my hands. I checked my self out in the mirror making sure I looked alright. Statisfied I went to open the door and-

"Hey! What where what your doing!"

I looked right infront of me to see a guy around my age, maybe a year older, rubbing the front of his head. He had on one of the outfits the girl ealier hand on so I figured he was a some kind of waiter.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to hit you with the door."

"Sure you didn't." I think he was meaning to say that quietly so I couldn't hear bit I sti managed too. He glanced down at me a bit. Wait! What?

I studied the guy for a minute or two. It looked like he was my exact height or an inch more (scary beast o_o). He had ruffled dark brown hair that was dyed black at the ends. Most likely from the last time he dyed his hair since it was at the point of starting to get long.

"Look I've got to go before you get me fired from mu new job. Try not to hit anyone else with a door. Some people aren't as nice about it as I am." He said then left.

Nice? He called.that being nice! Pshhh he was kinding himself if he thougbt that was nice. I'm nice. He ia not nice. He's kinda grumpy and rude.

Lost in my thoughts about waiter dude I didn't notice someone pulling on my sleeve till they said my name.

"Con," Tommy said sending me out of my daze. "Looks like we will be eating burgers and fries after all."

The guys said the resertaruant was way out of our buget so we grab some food at a local Micky D's. I don't nessararly love their food but I didn't think it was bad.

So the week went on. Monday we kind of just looked around. Tuesday we went to an ausement park and so forth. The days were so much fun they all begun to blurr together. Before I knew it it was our last night in Vegas.

I was sitting on the couch watching t.v. when Nate burst through the door, Tommy and Derek at his heels.

"Connor tell them going to some random girla party is not a good idea!" Nate yelled.

"Huh what?"

"Some girl downstairs invited us all to a party she is having tonight becuase apparently we are all freaking sexy and they want to go!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't see why not."

Tommy and Derek high fived at my response.

"You don't see why not! There are a shit load of reason why not."

"Chill Nate. It won't be that bad. Will go, have a few drinks, dance, have fun and then meet back up here. No problem."

Nate started muttering something about getting drugged and raped in a dumpster by a clown.

"So everybody in?"

We all agreed and with some nudging so did Nate.

I felt myself start to get really excited about tonight.

It was going to be amazing!

*~* The Next Morning *~*

"Awwww shit."

I woke up with the worlds worst hangover ever. My head was pouding as hard as it could. I'm surprised my skull hadn't broken yet. My mouth tasted nasty and felt like someone just poured a bunch of sand in it.

I went to get out of the bed when I hit soemething... or should I say someone.

"What the hell? Why is someone in my-" The covers stopped speaking.

My eyes widened as a head popped out from underneath the covers and reveiled an a

oddly firmirler mop of dark brown hair. Hmmm...

"You..."

I turned away frommy thoughts to see that the person was now looking at me. Instead of it being a girl like I had suspected it was a boy and not just any boy. It was the guy from the fancy resteraunt. My eyes widened even more.

"Ummm."

The guy looked between us taking in what was happening before cursing up a storm.

"Shit shit shit shit."

Wait he didn't think we had-

He looked underneath the covers and the curses got bigger.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck."

He looked at me panic strickin.

"Move." He asked. Why would he ask tha- whoa wait a second.

"Hey!" I said offended. I was quite sure it would have been the other way around!

He closed his eyes. "Just do it."

"Fine! But you won't get any answ-" I stopped wiggling my heart stopping. Why that son of a-

"Oh God... ah shit." I could faintly here him in the background but soon I was lost in my sea of panic thoughts.

I had done the deed with someone I didn't even know. And it was a guy! Yes I may kiss my bestfiend or be a little flirty towards guys but that's all for play! I am by no means gay. I am one hundread percent straight!

Not knowing what to do, I jumpped up throwing on my clothes as fast as I could and ran out thw room.I could hear the guy calling for me to come back. Ha! As if I would after that! I didn't stop running till I made my way back to the hotel and back into our room. Upon entering alk heads turned to me.

"Hey," Derek said grinning. "Where did you go off to last night?"

"And more importantly," started Nate "Why are you just now getting back?"

I chuckled nervously. "No reason."

"Sure." said Tommy.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked trying to get off the current subject. I think they noticed but didn't say anything.

"A few minutes."

I sighed a sigh of relief.

"Good."

About fiveish hours later we were all back home. The guys had just dropped me off and I was now making my way upstairs when mmy mom stopped me.

"Have a goid time, Connor."

I put on a weak smile. "Yes it was a blast."

I scurred upstairs to my room before she could ask any questions. I fell back on my bed still racking my brain over what happened this morning. I wish it had never happened. I pushed the memory so far down into my mind that I was sure I would never find it again.

Then I fell into a deep sleep.

________________________________________________________________

So? How was it?

Vote! Commet! Fan!

-owl

Continue Reading